• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2 Results

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Here is the specific event everyone is referring too.

Rayqauza plays against Boxxy in Loser's. First game is MK (Ray) vs Icies on BF. Rayqauza wins in a decisive game. The next game is Snake (Ray) vs MK on Brinstar. Rayqauza is winning 2 to 1 stocks, and decent percent on MK, when Boxxy brings it back and wins. Last game is Snake (Ray) vs Dedede. Boxxy gets a chaingrab and an early gimb with little damage on himself. Rayqauza quits out of the match right there.

Rayqauza then throws his controller, walks away, picks up his controller, and throws it again; what could possibly be the first instance of some one rage throwing their controller twice. He then pesters Boxxy for a good while, explaining the reasons he should have won that match and reasons he lost. These include how Boxxy had the advantage in all three games, how he technically beat Boxxy's MK on Brinstar, how Snake can't come back against Dedede in that situation, and how Boxxy is somehow scrubby for using three characters. For the rest of the night, in an emo-like fashion, he proceeded to make sure he tells people that he should be in the matches Boxxy than has because he "beat" Boxxy.
i saw him throw it once, but twice? **** ray needs to calm down.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
forget anther vs tyrant

did anyone record the rage

edit: someone tell me next time hes coming to a tourney and ill come for sure

like for sure
you should come harms i miss your ****** self

Guys, let's not make giant deal over all of this. I don't agree with how Rayquaza handled the situation but ridiculing him publicly doesn't make the situation any better. Hopefully he next time he takes his losses more gracefully.
true derek but how often does anyone rage? at BRAWL? IRL? if you lose thats one thing, but making a scene about it is another

double post.

Mit

Smash Ace
My Wii was used for GF, but first match forgot to get saved, then the Wii froze due to trying to load an SD card stage for shiggles when the SD card wasn't in, Wii got reset, Brawl got loaded normally with no codes, no infinite replays :\

My setup throughout the tournament was the one on the table in the corner by the big screen TV (large-ish silver TV setup, a few stage textures). I haven't checked what got saved on it yet, but if anyone can remember saving anything on there let me know and I'll try and get it recorded.

Next tourney I'm getting that force replay code and turning off stage roster expansion >.>

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
My Wii was used for GF, but first match forgot to get saved, then the Wii froze due to trying to load an SD card stage for shiggles when the SD card wasn't in, Wii got reset, Brawl got loaded normally with no codes, no infinite replays :\

My setup throughout the tournament was the one on the table in the corner by the big screen TV (large-ish silver TV setup, a few stage textures). I haven't checked what got saved on it yet, but if anyone can remember saving anything on there let me know and I'll try and get it recorded.

Next tourney I'm getting that force replay code and turning off stage roster expansion >.>
lol... did they really try to load SD card stage in GFs as well? xD

NecroP0P3

Smash Rookie
lol... did they really try to load SD card stage in GFs as well? xD
That's hilarious because you and Anther are the ones who used it! Anther picked the battlefield stage in the extended roster and you all waited a few minutes until Anther reset it, because Tyrant kept saying it'll be fine, it's not froze.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
There were a bunch of alpena guys who came down to A2 for a library tourney once, like 2 yrs ago, were you one of those people necro?

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
There were a bunch of alpena guys who came down to A2 for a library tourney once, like 2 yrs ago, were you one of those people necro?
That was me, him, Oblivion, and a few other people if I know what you're talking about...

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lol was Ding there? idk everyone including me sucked then, and they had smashballs on lol. I think I won that "tourney".

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
Melee friendlies were fun.
Tech did a good job no matter what people say.

Melee has converted boxxy <3

Anddd.

The mann too good, Big daddys car was hella packed, the mann lost to me in melee, and dair too good.

NecroP0P3

Smash Rookie
Yee I remember that AADL. Good times.
Now I'm not certain but were you the one who started ragging on that little kid for using items with me? I tore him (mentally) apart after he got in my face about beating me with a cracker launcher and 2 smash balls. i just laid on the hate during his second match.

I don't like doing that to little kids but he just really pissed me off.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Haha it was nice to see everyone again. I'll get more sleep next time.

Being hard on myself is what helps me get better.

Riskkkkkkkkkkkk, ha. I shouldn't have given you sooooo many tips against me after our MM. It realllllyyyyy kicked me in the balls afterwards.

Reflecting back on it, this tourney was fun.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Haha it was nice to see everyone again. I'll get more sleep next time.

Being hard on myself is what helps me get better.

Riskkkkkkkkkkkk, ha. I shouldn't have given you sooooo many tips against me after our MM. It realllllyyyyy kicked me in the balls afterwards.

Reflecting back on it, this tourney was fun.
We didn't get to play MTI :(

Next tourny I'm at I'll try to get in a few friendlies with you. Maybe even a MM.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Now I'm not certain but were you the one who started ragging on that little kid for using items with me? I tore him (mentally) apart after he got in my face about beating me with a cracker launcher and 2 smash balls. i just laid on the hate during his second match.

I don't like doing that to little kids but he just really pissed me off.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL It probably was me, I hate people who think that winning with items on mean something, or giving themselves a higher seed than they deserve, placing 13th and then bragging about it. Those types of people piss me off.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
also understand this i was mad for a minute then the rest i was fine lul and not emo like some people were posting :v

and to geo YOU WERE MAD LOL just cuz you didnt throw a controller or rage quit doesnt mean you werent and you dont have an excuse cuz getting 5 stcoked by our secondarys on a neutral and your cp

and to WTP boxxy is a good player i never said he wasnt i was just mad atm

so b4 posting stuff plz think and what really annoys me is that the only one who can even complain
about this is boxxy and he is not going OHLOL UMAD? and flaming

and i saw m2k posting in here wth lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
also understand this i was mad for a minute then the rest i was fine lul and not emo like some people were posting :v

and to geo YOU WERE MAD LOL just cuz you didnt throw a controller or rage quit doesnt mean you werent and you dont have an excuse cuz getting 5 stcoked by our secondarys on a neutral and your cp

so b4 posting stuff plz think and what really annoys me is that the only one who can even complain

It makes YOU look bad when you rage and throw your controller after the match. Maybe if you handled the loss better all of this wouldn't have went down. I mean you can be mad at yourself for a bit after a loss but there was no need to throw your controller and then pester boxxy after. Just sayin...

wow. yeah i was frustrated that that happened, i thought we could do better. but i handled myself in a mature fashion, wished you guys ggs, and didnt ****ing rage quit and throw my controller on the ground TWICE like a little baby. grow up.

also next tournament i want a MM with your godly self. add a rage rule. if either of us rages, we get twice the money. k?

and everyone has the right to complain about it. immature behavior like that could possibly scare off new tournament-goers from ever coming back to competitive smash events. the best way to build the smash community here is by being mature, giving credit where it's due, and having an overall welcoming and warm atmosphere. ragequitting then consequently trolling people by telling them they got 5-stocked by secondaries is not exactly a good example of such a mindset. it'd probably be best for MI smash if you either changed your attitude or didn't show up to tournaments anymore.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I was just retelling an amusing tale, but

about this is boxxy
excluding the double controller toss, you acted the exact same way to me that you did to Boxxy when I beat you in a $2 mid tier tournament of about 8 people. Including following me to my next match and complaining the entire time.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
to wtp up there dk vs weegee on a laggy tv isnt that great and i didnt rage lol and i beat u in losers semis and won $

and everyone has the right to complain about it. immature behavior like that could possibly scare off new tournament-goers from ever coming back to competitive smash events. the best way to build the smash community here is by being mature, giving credit where it's due, and having an overall welcoming and warm atmosphere. ragequitting then consequently trolling people by telling them they got 5-stocked by secondaries is not exactly a good example of such a mindset. it'd probably be best for MI smash if you either changed your attitude or didn't show up to tournaments anymore.

neo raged and people still go to mlg

and yeah your rite plz stop trolling me and be mature :p and i why should i not show up XD to not knock u out of placings ?

to wtp up there dk vs weegee on a laggy tv isnt that great and i didnt rage lol and i beat u in losers semis and won $

neo raged and people still go to mlg

and yeah your rite plz stop trolling me and be mature :p and i why should i not show up XD to not knock u out of placings ?
ok, i tried. you're clearly too immature to care about what i say

mew1000

Smash Journeyman
1: Tyrant :metaknight: ($154.00): Cant believe you came all the way from SoCal for this tournament! Thanks for coming out man :3

2: Anther :pikachu2: ($76.00): Lil' Tyrant is coming with me to every tournament now :p Great seeing you again man, and thanks for the encouagement <3

3: Sparta Kick :snake: ($38.00) I never talked to you D:!

4: Selena Gomez :metaknight: :popo: ($26.00): lol who was this? o_o

5: Tutu :falco: :shiek: ($13.00): KFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :D

5: WTP :falco: :dedede:($13.00) Your Kirby is Mad Legit xD Awesome talking to you

7: Rayquaza :snake: : I never got to talk to you D:!

7: Sumer :metaknight: :wolf: Thanks again for posting my blog on here, it was fun talking with you! Glad I finally got to meet you at a tournament <3 Your wolf is way to good xD

9: Tech_Chase :snake: :dedede: Awesome Tournament!! oh and KFC!!! :D

13: Ori :marth: :metaknight: : Brawl - Money match at the Next tournament, hell id love there to be a B- Side event at the next one to!

13: BigDaddy :rob: :snake: :metaknight: : Thanks for offering the ride, Scott :3 See you at the next tournament!

13: Oblivion :snake: Your snake was amazing, good **** in pools

*Pools Cutoff*

17: Ducky - COME TO MORE TOURNEYS!! :D
17: RollerKing - KFC!! Great talking with you man, Your pikachu is to good xD
25: Gifts I had fun playing friendlies with you :D See you next tourney?
25: Mew - GET MORE SLEEP! D:
Yes I need to get more sleep but sleep and me don't mix :(

Top Bottom