• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2 Results

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
1: Tyrant ($154.00) - Grats on taking our monies D:
2: Anther ($76.00) - Gg's in pools I hate pikachu, lol
4: Selena Gomez ($26.00) - Grats on 4th. We need to play again. I want to test out my wario on your Icies
5: Tutu ($13.00) - KFC was mad legit, good job getting 5th. Go back to using shiek okay?
5: WTP ($13.00) - Wish we could have played. Theres always next time though.
7: Rayquaza - Don't rage next time k?
9: Tech_Chase - Grats on getting 9th Derek. you're improving your placing every tournament which is amazing. Keep it up. We need to chill again soon.
9: Soul - **** man looks like it was a good choice picking up Marth. Haha we need to play agin soon.
9: DarkLouis - Good games in friendlies, I was tired/exasuted when we played so no wonder you pretty much 3 stocked me. Haha we need to play before singles starts again I felt at the last tournament it helped.
9: Rizk - Nice fox >.>
13: Ori - Still mad at you for pulling out MK on me from the last tourny. Haha jk we need to play again. Doubles was fun I guess. Nice 13 second kill on my partner in the first match. LOL
13: BigDaddy - Gg's in pools. btw I hate olimar. Got gayed by his up b recovery twice when I should have made it.
13: MythTrainerInfinity - We need to play again!

*Pools Cutoff*

17: Gio - MM in mini golf? :D
17: Scala - Hella fun friendlies we need to do that again soon.
25: Gawd - Good seeing you again man. Your Zelda is really scary haha. Nice friendlies.
25: Rabbi - Thanks for the friendlies :)
25: Gifts - Step it up.
25: Flow - Close games in pools, I should have stayed wario.
25: Amane - Fun friendlies, we should play again.
25: ABC - Fun friendlies.

Roller

Smash Legend
SHOUTOUT TO KFC FOR BEING ****.

1: Tyrant :metaknight: ($154.00)- Takin' our money.. SHAME.
2: Anther :pikachu2: ($76.00)- Fun Friendlies, I may actually work on that AT you showed me, just for the lulz.
3: Sparta Kick :snake: ($38.00) good stuff.
4: Selena Gomez :metaknight: :popo: ($26.00) Nice name.
5: Tutu :falco: :shiek: ($13.00) YOU SWITCHED POOLS AROUND SO I WOULDN'T BE WITH YOU. lol, if only you weren't such a cool guy, I might be angry.
5: WTP :falco: :dedede:($13.00) Good stuff man! Glad you made the money. Our pools match was a lot of fun, especially game 3. The epitome of brawl. ;)
7: Rayquaza :snake:
7: Sumer :metaknight: :wolf: Fun MM, we should do it again next time. revenge will be mine.
9: Tech_Chase :snake: :dedede: Fun tourney man, provided I can get a ride, I will be coming to the next one. =]
9: Soul :marth: :mario2:
9: DarkLouis :wolf: :snake:
9: Rizk :fox: :pikachu2: Nice meeting you man, we'll have to do some pika dittos next time, instead of fox v ICs or w/e the heck we were doing, lol.
13: Ori :marth: :metaknight:
13: BigDaddy :rob: :snake: :metaknight:
13: Oblivion :snake: Great pools match, man. I thought I had you there game 2. And game 3... /facepalm. I will not be picking YI vs you ever again. lol
13: MythTrainerInfinity :lucario: Fun MM, I think I would have had you if I had just gone ICs all 3 games. Oh well, we'll have to do it again in the future.
17: Gio- Next time we will **** our pools.
17: RollerKing- Ew.
25: Rabbi- Good meeting you man! Fun friendlies. Hope to see you at the next one.
25: Mew- Didn't get to meet you. Maybe at the next one... Or at a smashfest in between.
25: Amane- Fun talking to you on the way back from KFC! Sorry about pools. =/ To be fair, our pool was friggin hard. And you SHOULD definitely come on swf more. Hope to see you at the next one! =]
25: ABC- hi. Do you main pika? I thought I saw you playing him. If so, we will need to do some pika dittos next time. =P

NecroP0P3

Smash Rookie
2: Anther - Thanks for the replays of you beatin my bro! They be up soon.
3: Sparta Kick - What a NooB. You'll never make it without me mind ****** ;)
5: Tutu(- Thanks for the inspiring Japes ****.
9: Tech_Chase - Thanks for hosting and Gawd's Zelda **** will be up soon!
9: Soul - Your Marth is pretty awesome, I have lots to learn
9: DarkLouis - your wolf is mean :( nice doubles lol Zelda
13: BigDaddy - Fun friendlies. Don't worry that vid is strictly for my entertainment lol (or is it?)
13: Oblivion - Tyrannt match up predicted. I'll **** some minds for you next time ;)
*Pools Cutoff*

17: Topix - Meta Knight was aggressive as all hek
25: Gawd - Zelda team lame face. You should have just kicked me too ftw
25: Rabbi - You don't suck I just had a good caffine buzz lol
25: Necropope - Mind **** for justice

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Omg i felt like a punching bag for all of Game 2 LOL. Our doubles matches vs you and Oblivion were also ****. Just so much **** everywhere. Waddles and Nades everywhere I went LOL

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Omg i felt like a punching bag for all of Game 2 LOL. Our doubles matches vs you and Oblivion were also ****. Just so much **** everywhere. Waddles and Nades everywhere I went LOL
Lmao, I think those are going to be put up too. Unfortunately we couldn't save game 1, so the game you won won't be up. xD Either way, epic matches.

ZTD | TECHnology

All of my and DL's doubles matches were so much fun. I can't wait to see the videos lol Also come to the next Gameyard Mr. "MI'sTop Snake" :D

Tewx2

Smash Ace
1: Tyrant ($154.00) Westcoast represent Now put your hands up Oooooh oh oooooh
2: Anther ($76.00) That game on Japes was so lulzy. you living through the cg spike, me not getting killed by the klaptrap. great stuff. Next time we play at a japes legal tourney I'll win though. Good **** on 2nd
3: Sparta Kick ($38.00) I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT BABY
4: Selena Gomez ($26.00) We need to stop playing each other for 5th place lol
5: Tutu ($13.00) Used Sheik to avoid a Falco ditto in pools. the did the Falco ditto game two. If you decided to keep the Sheik next to my name, let it be known that I had a MK win game 2 vs Sumer and add his face accordingly
5: WTP ($13.00)omg dude, thanks so much for the ride, your trunk is hella legit. Placing in money is raape Falco represent son.
7: Rayquaza: idk why you were tryna talk **** to me when I got ***** by Boxxy since you ragequit vs him. Congratz on getting 7th
7: Sumer: We've both improved a lot since the last time I played you. both of our games were hella close, cant wait to play you more at other tournies.
9: Tech_Chase: Grat tourny, sorry for holding up everything with KFC, next time I'm planning on a massive Pizza order. So it shouldnt hold up the tourny at all
9: Soul: Massive improvement with your character change, keep it up
9: DarkLouis: So much improvemnt in your wolf and as a player as a whole. Keep that **** up man
9: Rizk: You improve so much everytime I play you man, with the right bracket I can see you in top 5 man
13: Ori: Om Nom. Nice hair though, won't even lie.
13: BigDaddy: KFC was Al's fault. Fun playing and seeing you, glad that you didnt throw in the towel
13: Oblivion: Always nice seeing the regulars show up.
13: MythTrainerInfinity: It sucks that you had an off day, keep coming back though. Fun sets we had

*Pools Cutoff*

17: Topix: You can place better than this, we both know it. it happens though. hit me up on dat wifi
17: Ducky: Cool to see that you were able to make it to a tourny finally. Hopefully you'll come to more. You had a really tough pool this time, but theres always next time.
17: Gio: Asdf. Sick johns
17: RollerKing: Asdf again. You can do better than this dawg.
17: Scala: Playing Friendlies with you was really fun, and I look forward to seeing you at more tournies
25: Rabbi: **** Jr. imo
25: Necropope: Needs more down-b with that Zelda
25: Gifts: Chilling with you was awesome man.
25: Flow: You snuck in and then snuck out lol Next time talk to me more man
25: Mew: Keep coming back man.
25: Amane: Straight up just left out of the blue. Cool seeing you at a tourny.

Flame>SK>Lain

in terms of Snake. I should know, I'm an expert in ****** Snake.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
(Tyrant on m2k's ****)

Gg's too everybody i played, you guys are mad chill to play with!

I'll definitely make my return so worry not my fellow n!ggas!

Extra shoutouts to Anther for being so d@mn beautiful, risk for loving tkd's d!ck more then his own, and sumer for the ride ^.^

<3 MI smash, Peace.
and also a shoutout to tyrant for not knowing whether his girl was african,arab,jewish etc. dnt worry tyrant i gave her wut she wanted when u were playin anther:) btw *rizk not risk

FWamane

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know, Sorry Tutu ^^; My mom was screaming at me over Text. i tried to say bye to everyone but I didnt wanna risk not being able to come next time :p

TheMann

Smash Ace
This was fun. Me and Boxxy da bess team. ANNNNND I wish I coulda stayed for singles.

KFC DOUBLE DOWN!! That could be a good team name dont u think? lol

Boxxy

Smash Lord
what a **** team name

next chance we get we should totally do that

NecroP0P3

Smash Rookie
All the recorded videos are up that i could get a hold of.
I mostly do this for Alpena area, but I would love to upload other fights on request during future tournaments. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K2n85UyR7c
- Gawd ***** everyone with Zelda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC4IQeEZe9c
- SK vs Anther game 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJ9qBcyWbw
- SK vs Anther game 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBSUnesXmKI
- sk & oblivion vs TechC and Dl game 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svwex2GS8vc
- sk & oblivion vs TechC and Dl game 3

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm gonna have to get a little more drunk to watch these doubles where Gawd unleashed the Zelda **** .

*drinks tequila*

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
LOL at those rage comments and gud tourney never thought i was gonna be able to play tyrant

and shoutouts

to ori great dubz we did rly well :O

to tyrant awsome gamez great mk

to tech nice snake that picto chat game was lol

to anther we never got to play >_<

to darklouis great wolf one of the best i have played

to boxxy/selena gomez imma use mk on your ddd nex time like i did on your ics lolz

to MTI and rick7 nice talking to u guyz

to daman nice weegee in dubz u got us lol

to sk SNAKE DITTOS NEX TOURNEY LOL I WANNA PLAY U IRL

to the rest of the randums who tryed to flame me get 3 stcoked more in dubz or singles

great tourney c u at nex 1

Kole

Smash Lord
Story of Rayquaza's rage please

LOL at those rage comments and how they come from people either 6 or 5 stocked in dubz cry moar guiz and gud tourney never thought i was gonna be able to play tyrant

and shoutouts to ori great dubz we did rly well :O
rofl

What's The Point

Smash Master
Story of Rayquaza's rage please
Here is the specific event everyone is referring too.

Rayqauza plays against Boxxy in Loser's. First game is MK (Ray) vs Icies on BF. Rayqauza wins in a decisive game. The next game is Snake (Ray) vs MK on Brinstar. Rayqauza is winning 2 to 1 stocks, and decent percent on MK, when Boxxy brings it back and wins. Last game is Snake (Ray) vs Dedede. Boxxy gets a chaingrab and an early gimb with little damage on himself. Rayqauza quits out of the match right there.

Rayqauza then throws his controller, walks away, picks up his controller, and throws it again; what could possibly be the first instance of some one rage throwing their controller twice. He then pesters Boxxy for a good while, explaining the reasons he should have won that match and reasons he lost. These include how Boxxy had the advantage in all three games, how he technically beat Boxxy's MK on Brinstar, how Snake can't come back against Dedede in that situation, and how Boxxy is somehow scrubby for using three characters. For the rest of the night, in an emo-like fashion, he proceeded to make sure he tells people that he should be in the matches Boxxy than has because he "beat" Boxxy.

ZTD | TECHnology

Guys, let's not make giant deal over all of this. I don't agree with how Rayquaza handled the situation but ridiculing him publicly doesn't make the situation any better. Hopefully he next time he takes his losses more gracefully.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Shoutouts

1: Tyrant ($154.00)- It was cool seeing you. Good job ****** everyone.
2: Anther ($76.00)- Too good. I couldn't cause you to SD game 1 this time. :(
4: Selena Gomez ($26.00)- Have more confidence in yourself... I felt like I couldn't do anything lol.
5: Tutu ($13.00)- Fun MM. Nice seeing you again.
5: WTP ($13.00)- You main SD. :/ but ggs close set.
7: Rayquaza- Good stuff in doubles.
7: Sumer- Interesting set lol.
9: Tech_Chase- Fun friendlies even though we didn't get to play too many. Our doubles set was really intense as well. Thanks for hosting.
9: Soul- Fun set
9: DarkLouis- I really like your Snake. You use pivot grabs to **** rolls lol.
9: Rizk- Ridiculous how good you are with the wiimote. Close sets.
13: Ori- You and Rayquaza were doing great in dubs.
13: BigDaddy- It was cool talking with you. We didn't get to play this time though.
13: Oblivion
13: MythTrainerInfinity- Fun MM. Neither of us would die game 2.
17: Cosmo- Cool seeing you again.
17: Gio- ggs in pools.
25: Flow- Fun friendlies.
25: Mew- Fun pools matches.

Extended shoutouts

Kennispam- It's too bad I'm a wifi scrub that doesn't place offline. :/
i always knew your snake was good (although not good enough to get 3rd >_>)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I saw someone record the first game with their phone, I believe it was Rizk not 100% sure though.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
forget anther vs tyrant

did anyone record the rage

edit: someone tell me next time hes coming to a tourney and ill come for sure

like for sure

Top Bottom