• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So Anther is showing? Sweetness. Also I will be a bit late to the venue. I need breakfast lol But Ori will be there otherwise I woud just go to McDonalds.

See you guys there!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
few things to note about this day of ****

the Mann is amazing in dubs

melee is soooooooo much fun to play omg

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
I only have three things to say about this tourney.

K

F

C
I like how you were bad at planning this out, coming up to me and trying to throw me out of gameyard with luke and bieber, then while the mann, his bro, luke, justin bieber and myself are eatin some yummy chicken you and like 10 other people show up =) but hey KFC was legit.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Guys you seriously need to find a way to not like start Singles at like... 6 hours after Doubles starts.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL KFC was mad legit. Fun tournament (for the Brawl players anyway) guys.

Also I will be hosting monthlies here: It's official. But they will only be Brawl due to craziness, unpredictability of A2 and West MI, and space issues.

But yeah great tournament guys. Congrats to Tyrant, Anther, Sparta Kick, Selena Gomez (lol..), )Tutu and WTP for placing in the money. Results thread will be posted tomorrow afternoon/evening.

MTI: Lol yeah the KFC trip took up a lot of time but like half the tournament went lol. Next time things will run much faster. Everyone seemed to have fun goofing up but we'll be running things more efficiently. It's a promise.
Its time to hibernate.

D

Deleted member

LOL KFC was mad legit. Fun tournament (for the Brawl players anyway) guys.

Also I will be hosting monthlies here: It's official. But they will only be Brawl due to craziness, unpredictability of A2 and West MI, and space issues.

But yeah great tournament guys. Congrats to Tyrant, Anther, Sparta Kick, Selena Gomez (lol..), )Tutu and WTP for placing in the money. Results thread will be posted tomorrow afternoon/evening.

MTI: Lol yeah the KFC trip took up a lot of time but like half the tournament went lol. Next time things will run much faster. Everyone seemed to have fun goofing up but we'll be running things more efficiently. It's a promise.
Its time to hibernate.
Add SSF4 and ill love you forever

FWamane

Smash Rookie
Sumer, thanks for posting my blog <3 I was glad I got to come to this, and I had a blast :p Will do True shoutouts once result thread is posted.

I really need to start coming on Smashboards more...

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament.

Boxxy learned Melee is hella legit,
I beat the Mann with a fair,
I learned a lot, and my Ganon seems better,
DBPM too good,

TechChase owes me $10 >_>

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh yeah you dipped out before I could get it to you. If you catch me at the next Gameyard I will get your 10 back. I just put it towards venue lol

ZTD | TECHnology

If all else fails I will mail it to you lol Where is the next SWEET? I was considering going anyway since I missed the first one due it to being my birthday <_<

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I think SWEETII is the 23rd of October o:

Tourney sounds like it was a lot of fun. Hope to see all of you soon. lol n__n/

ZTD | TECHnology

Don't worry though I will get your cash back to you either way. I should be able to go with the rest of UTI. Last time I was so drunk ..lol I need to redeem myself.

But I'm going to chill for a bit and run some errands. Results will be up later today. Too lazy to do it now.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Hey whos tv/wii was the one right on the end of the set ups? like it was the one on the farthest right where all the flatscreens?????????/fail description

plz contact me i have a replay i wanna get off of there

Top Bottom