• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Best of 3 MM Jungle Japes only. 5$
K only if you use Ganon.

And Sumer, Derek txted me again and said that he understands your argument, but he won't change his stage list less than 24 hours before the event.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So Jungle Japes is staying right now for the reason Gifts stated.

However the Michigan Tournament Council + a few select and knowledgable Brawlers will be working together on creating an enhanced stage list and the removal/ addition of controversial stages will be able to be openly discussed between the community. Also I am looking into updating the starter list as well. For now things will stay as they are to avoid any further disputes and unneccesary attacks.

Now with that being said: Let's have fun tommorow.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
went to the doc today... turns out i have a SINUS INFECTION, but i think i'll be ok to play by tomorrow.

no johns!!
bro gtfo, if u have an infection and ur in the LITTLE CROWDED area of gameyard. more then 70% chances are that ur gona get us sick.stay home.i dont feel like getting sick this weekend

ZTD | TECHnology

So THIS is how Gio planned on ****** us...lol

Gio, if you feel like you're going to be a biological hazard then don't come lol. But if you're fine and not contagious then show up. It's your decision.

But if I get sick I'm coming after you lol

well lain was chillin with me the entire time i was sick and he's perfectly fine lol. i feel muuuuuuuch better now. i dont even know how sinus infections are spread. maybe sneezing? im not sneezing. i think i'll wait till tomorrow morning to make the ultimate final decision. but as of now it seems like i will come.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Umm I'm prolly coming for friendlies. I gotta head back to EMU with my stuff at around 3 so thats not enough time for tourney :(

Unless I can convince my ride to take me back at like 5 or somethin then I could maybe do dubs :D.
WE SHALL SEE!!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Can't you like walk to Gameyard from your house?

I'll drive you back if you want to stay and enter actual tournaments.

Edit - It's a 4 minute drive. I can both pick you up and drop you off.

I just realized that you are heading straight to EMU afterwords with your stuff. I don't think I can double Mexican with whatever your stuff is in my car, so nevermind about taking you back.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Can't you like walk to Gameyard from your house?

I'll drive you back if you want to stay and enter actual tournaments.

Edit - It's a 4 minute drive. I can both pick you up and drop you off.

I just realized that you are heading straight to EMU afterwords with your stuff. I don't think I can double Mexican with whatever your stuff is in my car, so nevermind about taking you back.
Haha yeah but a ride to gameyard would be sweet!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Banning Japes against any Falco. Plain and simple. I support keeping the list the way it is because we've had it up for so long.

(Refer to UofM Flint tournament)

In other news, I'm going to bed. Thursday and Friday were long-*** days. lol I have to get an oil change early in the morning before this too.

Gf's coming, but no brownies of ****. =(

10sadfaces

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm feeling good. A fifth of vodka, a couple shots of tequila and a night of training does a man good. I will be at the venue around 12 or so and registration opens at 12 anyway but I am not expecting people to get to the venue till around 1. Doubles will start around 2.

CALL IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE.

Ori's phone is on also so call or risk not getting into your event.

I'll see you guys there :D

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Mwahahaha, I look forward to seeing you all again.

DL, I'm so looking forward to the Furry Money Match III.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
It's on, MTI. Tiebreaker match today.

Sumer, we need to do Wolf dittos again. :3

Well, I'm pretty much ready. The car got an oil change and tire rotation, so I just need to pack up and write down the directions to this place.

Kristi and I will probably be leaving around 11:40 from her house...so expect us to get there around 12:30ish.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i might be there around 12:00 or 12:30 with my setup
im so hype that i actually woke up at 6am by myself

Top Bottom