• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games You Think Nobody Else Has Played But You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
God of Thunder.
It's a computer game, although now you can download it for free. Pretty fun, albeit kinda hard.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Pacman 2 (aka one of the strangest games of all time)
Oh my god! That game was totally hilarious.

Especially when you got Pacman really happy and he acted all drunk. Or when you're mean to people for fun. Or when you get Pacman to go through the revolving door and shoot it while he's in there so he spins around and around and around...

I'm not sadistic or anything at all. :laugh:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Pacman 2 (aka one of the strangest games of all time)
Man... it's been yeeeeeeeears. I had completely forgotten about this game, and cannot say if I'm glad that I've been reminded of it. Strange. yeah, that's appropriate. I remember the buzzards who tried to eat you every time you walked past them. **** cliffracers!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
When I was young I used to play Barbie Super Model for the Genesis :embarrass.
Has anyone else played it?
Oh wow, I remember that game. I played it a couple of times, I recall it being rather unrealistic. Maybe it's just because I'm a guy that I didn't appreciate it, but...

Oops, got hit by a beach ball.
Oops, got hit by a Frisbee.
Oops, got hit by a Snowball.

GAME OVER!

Or even better,

Oops, hit a car! (While in a car)

*Continues, only vaguely hindered by the CAR CRASH*

Kind of a fun game to laugh at though. :laugh:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Gun star heroes
Yeah, I've played that game before, though it was on the computer. Still, it's definitely one of my favorite Genesis games, even though it took me so long to finally beat it. The boss fights were some of the most entertaining I've seen, I remember a board game kinda level where you just fought bosses depending on what you rolled with the dice, probably my favorite level in the game.

Earth Worm Jim 1 and 2
...I really want to play that again now.

Also, whoever said Metal Arms, I have played it, and it is completely awesome. Anyone with a 360, you might want to download it through Xbox Originals, it's a 3rd person shooter game. The controls are hard to get used to at first (especially if you've played a lot of FPS games), but it gets better after the first level or so.

I'm going to step it up now...Toy Story for the Super Nintendo, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose, and Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue.

Mmmm...I played a lot of movie/TV cartoon games when I was younger.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Glover for the N64. That game was amazing, I would love it if it was put on VC.
Edit: Wow, I totally didn't notice that the OP had Glover also >_<

Happy Land Adventures.

I can't honestly list games that I think NO one else has played, but I can list games that not a lot of people have, mainly because of limited quantities being sold. Ie Nanostray and Contact for the DS. It took me forever to find Contact.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Man... it's been yeeeeeeeears. I had completely forgotten about this game, and cannot say if I'm glad that I've been reminded of it. Strange. yeah, that's appropriate. I remember the buzzards who tried to eat you every time you walked past them. **** cliffracers!
Oh yeah, I remember those. Haha, I remember that one were if you shot it at the right time, it knocks the fake (I assume) apple off of that thing and then Pacman eats it. Disturbed...yellow blob.
Oh, and that jerk who would always open his door right into Pacman. I must admit I'm guilty of shooting his door just so he'd slam it open and kill Pacman...it WAS kind of humorous, you have to admit.

And that park was a death trap...Rock, Skateboard, intermission, another skateboard, another rock, a tree you can crash into...

Oh, the BEST thing ever is something I discovered not too long ago. You go to that hot dog stand, and then you shoot the owner. As soon as he's about to squirt Pacman in the face with Ketchup, shoot the cat (should be in the top left corner; it's waiting for Pacman to get the hot dog so it can eat it) and it'll jump down and attack him. It's already a game over because you got squirted with ketchup (which doesn't make any sense), so the cat will still be mauling you when it makes that little jingle and it restarts from that area. Well, at least I find it funny. Again, I'm a total sadist.

The thing I REALLY remember, though, is getting sent up to the roof by that vindictive balloon stand owner. The first time I was like "OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T GET DOWN!"

And if you got him up there in a sad mood, you were screwed. Pacman was so god****ed emo.

Ekaru

Smash Apprentice
I'm one of the 10 people in america who has Gotcha Force, one of the most awesomely underrated games ever. D:
I love that game.

As to 'no one else has played but me'...

*takes out Winter Olympic game for the original GameBoy*

Oh, and Winter Olympics '98 for the N64.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Has anyone else played Martian Gothic? It was a survival horror for PS1 that poked a lot of fun at Resident Evil, but had a lot of features that made it unique for the time. I doubt any of you have played it, though...

majora_787

Smash Hero
Uhh, I played Glover and Chameleon Twist...

I doubt anyone else has played Wipeout 64, Metroid Fusion, Adventure Quest (WHICH I never beat.), StarWars Racer for N64, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Snap.

M.K

Level 55

I doubt anyone else has played Wipeout 64, Metroid Fusion, Adventure Quest (WHICH I never beat.), StarWars Racer for N64, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Snap.
Yoshi's Story, Wipeout 64, StarWars Racer, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Snap. Played them all.

How about this, Hot Wheels for the computer? HUH? lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

I speed ran Fusion with 100% in a bit over 2 hours. Love that game.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Man. I think we need to make it a rule that old licensed games from the NES/SNES/Genesis don't count. I sure as hell haven't played any Barbie games in my time. :mad:

...Barney's Hide & Seek, on the other hand...that game is the sh*t. :chuckle:

Anyway, in order:

HAVE PLAYED:

Brave Fencer Musashi (anyone played the PS2 sequel? I doubt it.)
Gotcha Force (middling, at best...yech)
Xenosaga (man, what a great movie, amiright?)
Rocket Knight Adventures (Sparkster 4EVER)
Gunstar Heroes (It's on the VC! BUY IT!)
Pacman 2 (I actually own this game. Never finished it, though.)
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 (are you kidding?)
Nanostray (easy shmup)
Martian Gothic (...meh)
Wipeout 64 (not as good as F-ZERO X)
Metroid Fusion (now I know this one's a joke entry)

HAVEN'T PLAYED:

Everything else!

---

Now then, my turn:

Nightmare Creatures (PSX)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Advance Guardian Heroes (GBA)
Lumines (PSP, Mobile)
Chulip (PS2)

And totally off-topic, but has anyone seen Kung-Fu Panda yet? That movie...is the best movie I've seen all year.

P.S. WHAT THE CRAP HAPPENED TO SMASHBOARDS!?

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Some pretty good but somewhat obscure games
Mystic heroes
Dark cloud 1 and 2
Pso 3
Time splitters 2
Pokemon Snap
Shining Force 1 and 2
Double dragon
Aladdin for Sega
Contra Hard Corp
Contra for PS2
Captain America and the Avengers
Golden Axe 1 2 3
Streets of Rage 1 2 3
Shinobi (the old series)

I think these might be a bit obscure also.
Duelist of Rose
Mario is missing
That is so Raven.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Some pretty good but somewhat obscure games
Mystic heroes
Dark cloud 1 and 2
Pso 3
Time splitters 2
Pokemon Snap
Shining Force 1 and 2
Double dragon
Aladdin for Sega
Contra Hard Corp
Contra for PS2
Captain America and the Avengers
Golden Axe 1 2 3
Streets of Rage 1 2 3
Shinobi (the old series)

I think these might be a bit obscure also.
Duelist of Rose
Mario is missing
That is so Raven.
I've played all of the above except Captain America, Hard Corps, Double Dragon, and Dark Cloud 2 (I couldn't bring myself to play through it again after the mess that was Dark Cloud). Mario is Missing was weird. Is Duelist of Rose a Yu-Gi-Oh! game? Notice I'm ignoring the final game you listed.

Speaking of Shinobi, has anyone played the PS2 Shinboi? If so, have you actually beaten it?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
-Jungle Strike
-Desert Strike
-Urban Strike
-Populous

@Raider 88: I once played "Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego?". Believe it or not, we had to play it in school.

Also, I have played Glover. I didn't like it, though.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Rocket: Robot on wheels.

It's a fun little platformer, but the music will get on your nerves fast

The guys who made this game went on to make sly cooper ._.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ha, just thought of the perfect one.

Sonic's Schoolhouse for PC. If you've ever played it, you win. I don't remember it very well, but still.

...In fact, I'm going to play it now, since I don't remember it very well.

ravenhats

Smash Cadet
The point of pacman 2 was to do various weird chores (like hang gliding to a mountain was crazy Pac Ghost trying to kill you) It was more fun however to kill Pac Man or make him faint, this might seem cruel but just watch some videos on youtube and you'll understand.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Sly Fox: are the 'Strike games on Gameboy? If they are, then I've at least played Urban Strike. Also, you win for mentioning Populous. That game is sick--in a good way.

Ryu Hikaru said:
What??! Oh my...

D:
Yup. I prefer Power Stone, because it doesn't get as repetitive after a night of playing it. Gotcha Force just doesn't have enough variety: things get boring after a while.

Also, if you've played Legendia, then I assume you're at least a little familiar with the Tales series? So far I've got Symphonia, Abyss, Phantasia, Legendia, and Innocence under my belt...

I can't wait for Symphonia 2 and Vesperia.

FirustheHedgehog said:
Sonic's Schoolhouse for PC. If you've ever played it, you win. I don't remember it very well, but still.
Oh God. I have friend who owns it, though I'm proud to say I've never touched the thing.

Seriously, SEGA really whored Sonic out in the early days: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_featuring_Sonic_the_Hedgehog

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
^^^

I've got you on the Mystical Ninja games. At least, I think I do.

I've played the SNES version (Legend of the Mystical Ninja) on Virtual Console, and the N64 one...whatever it was called.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Played all of those, rhan.

****, I read through the thread to make sure none of mine had not been done; ends up only one of them hasn't been said, Gotcha Force.

Uni-Racers
Tetrisphere
Body Harvest
Fighting Force
Vandal Hearts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom