• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games You Think Nobody Else Has Played But You....

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
I know you have some of these games. I'm going to list some of the ones I have played:

-Chameleon Twist
-Iggy's Reckin Balls
-Glover

So....what do YOU think no one else has played but you?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Played Mystic Heroes (Dynasty Warriors SD, right?), Iggy's, and Glover, but have never heard of Chameleon Twist.

As for me, I don't think anyone else has played:

-Indigo Prophecy
-Advance Guardian Heroes
-Princess Crown
-Odin Sphere
-Odama
-Cubivore
-Mark of Kri/Rise of the Kasai

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Any Saint Seiya game, I only like them because I'm a helpless fan.

I played both Chameleon Twists, and Iggy's Reckin Balls, fun but it was very difficult sometimes.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Goldberg said:
Any Saint Seiya game, I only like them because I'm a helpless fan.
Did you get to play Jump Ultimate Stars? Really, that's the only game I know of with Seiya in it.

But perhaps you could enlighten me?

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Saint Seiya games for NES, Wonderswan, PS2 and an unofficial RPG-like version for PC that I can't seem to find right now.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Vegas Stakes

Vegas Stakes for SNES

..and if anyone has ever played this game then please tell me what that thing is on Terrance's head at the 20/20. I don't even have a clue at a first guess to what it is.

lol this game was made by HAL Laboratories.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Hmm, has anyone ever played:

Aztec Adventure?
Zillion 1 and 2?
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

All for Sega Master System.

EDIT:
Vegas Stakes for SNES

..and if anyone has ever played this game then please tell me what that thing is on Terrance's head at the 20/20. I don't even have a clue at a first guess to what it is.

lol this game was made by HAL Laboratories.
I own Vegas Stakes. This game has the worst ending ever. I always put something stupid like 'buy a cheeseburger' when it asks what I'm going do with the $$$.

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
I know you have some of these games. I'm going to list some of the ones I have played:

-Chameleon Twist
-Iggy's Reckin Balls
-Glover

So....what do YOU think no one else has played but you?
I've played all three AND Chameleon Twist 2

Wetrix. Has anyone else ever played this game? Cus its seriously getting lonely over here as the ONLY wetrix player in the world.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sadly, I've played at least half these games...

Games I've played that Hedz, Vigilante 8, and my favorite, Emperor: Battle for Dune. I have a TON of more obscure games too...

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
Sadly, I've played at least half these games...

Games I've played that Hedz, Vigilante 8, and my favorite, Emperor: Battle for Dune. I have a TON of more obscure games too...
Have you played wetrix? Also, I've played Vigilante 8 and its sequel who's exact name i forgot >.> Then there's also Battle tanks and Battle Tanks 2, both quite sexy.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait, I think I meant just Vigilante. Vigilante 8 was the driving game, right? Yeah those games were TERRIBLE. I meant the game where you played as assassins and Multiplayer was done through Heat.net.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
and my favorite, Emperor: Battle for Dune.
I have this game. Haven't played it in years, but I didn't like it much at the time. I much preferred other Westwood RTS games, like the Command and Conquer stuff.

It's funny, because I like Westwood RTSes, and I've read and liked the Dune books, but I didn't like this game.

Now, as for games it seems nobody has played, I'd have to go with The Incredible Machine. It was this fun computer game from maybe 12 or 14 years ago. You had to design these elaborate machines to accomplish seemingly simple tasks. Sadly, I can't get it to run on any of the computers in my house now.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
They have Incredible Machines on gametap. I was insane as a kid with that game. I owned that, Oregon Trail, and like Cross Country USA or whatever it was where you were a truck driver and had to drive across the country with items in your truck. It was a blast because it was actually a geography, math, and science game.

Shock the Hedgehog

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockhog
I would have said Glover and Chameleon Twist, but I guess someone else has played it.

Of course I must be one of the only ones who's ever played the original Snowboard Kids games for the N64.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Anyway, Mystic Heroes!!!! pretty fun
I remember buying that game when it came out for the GC. I loved it at first, but I tried playing it a few years later and was disappointed. The camera was zoomed in way too close for a game in which you need to look around the battlefield.

Of course I must be one of the only ones who's ever played the original Snowboard Kids games for the N64.
That was actually one of my favorite racing games for the N64, along with Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart. The 2nd one was awesome as well. There was a third for the DS, but I didn't get it because it looked like a completely different game.

Also, there was this Small Soldiers PC game my friend had, it was a strategy game. I'd always watch him play the game, but never actually played it myself when he offered me a turn, one of the guys had a flamethrower that scared me. I was...5?

Another game I doubt anybody anyone else has played is Jurassic Park for the SNES, this game I played when I was little. It was an overhead action game with some shooting elements thrown in. I remember hating how the dinosaurs would chase and roar at you if you came near. The worse part was that there was no save points, so I wasn't ever able to be it.

M.K

Level 55
I would have said Glover and Chameleon Twist, but I guess someone else has played it.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOWBOARD KIDS 1 and 2!!!!!

Those are my favorite, favorite games on the N64! I love both of them soooooo much!! Yes!!! Ahh!!!!

Also, I've played Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I've played one of the snowboard kids games, but can't remember if it was 1 or 2.

Anyone ever play Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker for SNES? For some reason, I used to be addicted to that game. Pretty sure I never beat the 2nd tournament round.

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
has anyone played barney carnage? i think that was one of the first computer games i ever played... and probably the first with a violent theme..
other low key games are..
intelligent cube
bushido blade
croc
can't think of anything else..

MetaZone

Smash Cadet
Hey! Have you ever heard about Super Mario bros 3...?

Well... I have many game I think nobody else has played it... But I can't remember names... I'll edit my post if I remember some.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Disgaea and Starocean are pretty obscure ones I've played through.

antimatter

Smash Lord
Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, Meteos, LostMagic, Godzilla: The Series for GB, Dexter's Laboratory: Robot Rampage for GB.

MetaZone

Smash Cadet
Flatout (PS2)

Flatout 2 (PS2)

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage (360)
Are you joking? Flatout is one of my favourite games. Gotta love big crashes on it. It's very enjoyable game. Fast cars, good speedways, awesome crashes, good musics, good special games. Gotta love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom