• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really!?!?! Why is Ali beating me when everyone else can beat him lol. I'm getting him next time now for sure!

Oh yeah, good stuff Ryanarius.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
>.> I feel like I'm losing my edge with the Ice Climbers, I may play only Yoshi for alittle while. BTW I MAY be holding a smashfest at my house. My parents said they don't have a problem with it as long as there are no drugs, no smoking, no profanity, and no stupid 4 year old behavior >.> Uhm. It will be wierd though because I only have one TV and It'd be almost impossible to have more than one in the immediate area that we will be in. I'll try to have snacks and all that other good stuff, but no promises. There may be an entry fee, (Cause I'm broke) But no more than $2.00 atmost. You guys can play money matches or w/e but I'm not gonna have a pot and all that other stuff. But this is all still undecided so just hold on until I can get a date (It may be Sunday, sorry for short notice) but if it is tommorow, I will have a date and all that good stuff up early. Of course though It can't be more than a certain amount of people cause, well...my living room is kinda limited in space. But maybe 10-12 people at most. If you have any questions just PM me or call me or w/e you wanna do. But a date should be up by tommorow with the address. Oh and if I left out anything plz tell me cuz I don't want any confusion.........Orrrrrrrrrrrr I might just invite certain peoplez over and just play >.> But I like the first one better.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Kack:
man, we kinna need to play if you want to do dbls again. Some of our deaths were abscence of eachother's playstyle

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kack:
man, we kinna need to play if you want to do dbls again. Some of our deaths were abscence of eachother's playstyle
Yeah, my smashfest is probably (Certianly) gonna be next week, and today I'm allowed to invite a few people over. Plus at my house I can record videos :D So you wanna come over today?

The Director

Smash Lord
Yeah, my smashfest is probably (Certianly) gonna be next week, and today I'm allowed to invite a few people over. Plus at my house I can record videos :D
Yo I'd totally be into coming to your place for a Smashfest.

What's the deal with doubles this week? I know a lot of people want to stop doing them, but there are atleast 3 teams that want to keep them alive. (me included)

My friend SHOULD come this week, last Thursday he got off work around 8:30ish, about 2 1/2 hours later than he normally does. :ohwell:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yo I'd totally be into coming to your place for a Smashfest.

What's the deal with doubles this week? I know a lot of people want to stop doing them, but there are atleast 3 teams that want to keep them alive. (me included)
Kewl, I look forward to it :)
I love doubles but I'm kinda short on money so I unno how I'm gonna do em this week, but I'm sure I'll finds away. :p
Unless some more doubles people show up, I doubt they'll last

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I don't really feel liike making a whole new thread for my smashfest. So can everybody who atleast thinks they have a chance to go tell me plx? It will be next week on Saturday hopefully.
BTW Who wants to come over to play some smash at my house today? I'm bored outta my mind >.> And I don't feel like making phone calls all over the place

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Man... lol i gotta work... and i was off today too... i traded. oh well... if you do it next sunday, i can trade a shift so i can go

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
:( nvm peoples. No one can come over to my house today, my mom is going to sleep so she doesn't want anyone here (even though we'll be downstairs playing brawl >.>) and my dad is fixing up the grill while watching football on the TV. So I'm stuck here bored.

The Director

Smash Lord
It will be next week on Saturday hopefully.
I hate to say it, but I'm working 7-6 all day next Saturday AND Sunday. Sorry. :(

I'll def. be at the tourney on Thursday, tho. Speaking of, I think we need to do a lot of friendlies at the next tourney just to see how everybody does against everybody else...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I hate to say it, but I'm working 7-6 all day next Saturday AND Sunday. Sorry. :(

I'll def. be at the tourney on Thursday, tho. Speaking of, I think we need to do a lot of friendlies at the next tourney just to see how everybody does against everybody else...
:( Sorry to hear that.

I'm usually not able to stay for alot of friendlies due to school and all that stuff >.>

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Ryan-Good **** man, nice seeing you rep SC for us. I didn't go to this but I'd imagine you had people getting mad over your ungodly defense abilities, haha.

Khai- I don't know how you placed but you're too good anyways, props for going.

Kackamee- Smash at your place? If it's not too far I'm there.

Dr.PP- We gotta play again sometime! I have yet to show you my new Peach. :(

Ali- CF ditto next time we even see each other :D.

Peter- You made me obsessively pick up Ike so I could learn him inside and out. He's mad fun to, I actually wanna Ike Ditto you. Then after you **** me, Peach v Ike. :D.

LOL at me posting shoutouts in a tournament I didn't attend.

Seriously though, good stuff SC. NC is too good also :p.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ryan-Good **** man, nice seeing you rep SC for us. I didn't go to this but I'd imagine you had people getting mad over your ungodly defense abilities, haha.

Khai- I don't know how you placed but you're too good anyways, props for going.

Kackamee- Smash at your place? If it's not too far I'm there.

Dr.PP- We gotta play again sometime! I have yet to show you my new Peach. :(

Ali- CF ditto next time we even see each other :D.

Peter- You made me obsessively pick up Ike so I could learn him inside and out. He's mad fun to, I actually wanna Ike Ditto you. Then after you **** me, Peach v Ike. :D.

LOL at me posting shoutouts in a tournament I didn't attend.

Seriously though, good stuff SC. NC is too good also :p.
I'd love for you to come, It's about 30 min from the Play n Trade place. I'll get more info later this week

ptown

Smash Ace
ike is more interesting than marth, kidd. he's pretty fun (sorry, pp).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aww Ptown. I think Marth is wayyy more fun, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I only like Marth's style in this game lol. I'll have twice as much fun playing you with Marth as I would with Ike lol. I'm pretty sure Ike dittos wouldn't go too well for me...

What do ya think Kidd?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea... i have only played Devin, Crio, Kack, ARS, Wes, and Peter... not really anyone else yet... need to make it
And if im too poor to enter... 5 for the door and friendlies?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dr.PP, Ill talk w/ some SC people and see if i cant get up there. :].
Lol Ike and marth are both fun.
Ike's Ftilt is NAAASSSTY. :O

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh, your right Director, your the godly DK? lol, i thought that my Sonic kinna surprised you, lol (fast lil soma-bich, rofl)
We got in like... 4 friendlies, 2-2. But yea, friendlies, i only played Kack partrnered in dubz, or friendlies

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Nobody else is crazy enough to play Sonic except you, so how am I supposed to practice my Ness against him if you won't bring yo ***?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darn Ali, that sucks. I really wanted to play you too man.

Can you still get up to Charlotte Kidd? Peter and I are trying to get something worked out early, so the sooner the response, the better.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Where the vids at from last week, Dev?

I need to make some money with this tourney. That means no pulling Joe in the first round again.

The Director

Smash Lord
I need to make some money with this tourney. That means no pulling Joe in the first round again.
Ugh. I just work up sick today. Hooray fever! Don't know if I'll make it this week.

Fingers crossed.

*edit* You guys owe me an Amp energy drink. I bought 2 but left one there last night lol

Lareit

Smash Ace
Ugh. I just work up sick today. Hooray fever! Don't know if I'll make it this week.

Fingers crossed.

*edit* You guys owe me an Amp energy drink. I bought 2 but left one there last night lol
Hah, me too, though mine is very mild and already going away.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I doubt I'm going anymore, I'm outta money, my mom is really annoying me with her complaining, and I really don't feel like having her yelling at me because I like to have fun.

Top Bottom