• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

The Director

Smash Lord
Yes, chili dawgz are grand but the issue at hand still stands: who am I doing doubles with this week?

I'm watching Last Samurai on Blu ray right now and I think Brandon was right. Lotsa bro love going around. Could it have killed them to cast 1 more chick into this movie? Maybe a western love interest for Cruise Control?

**EDIT** I had tacos for breakfast.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Dude, you know that Cruise was totally getting widow ***.

Took his wife, his ARMORZ, I bet his kids even love the gaijin spirit more than daddy-get-speared.

The Director

Smash Lord
DSPC would be good if Crio maimed ROB exclusively. I'm assuming he'll switch around with a bunch of different characters.

Plus, Cruise Control implies two very important things:
A- When Crio and I team we've got everything under such a degree of control that we can just set ourselves to Cruise and easy ride it into 1st place.
B- Tom Cruise is the greatest most talented actor of this or any other generation. After all, he was born on the fourth of July.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Nope, Sushi performs far better in singles. In nearly every match we played, he'd die 1st (cept with PP, that was bad, xD)

And he is lulled into Sawnik PAUUUUJNCH's charge, dunno why

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You and I are doing doubles this week and at Judgement. Team name: Cruise Control.
I am not even 100% sure I can do SINGLES this week, I'm so poor. If I come across some funds, I'll do doubles with you.

And I have a partner at Judgement already ><

The Director

Smash Lord
Pssh. You guys are SO lucky I have to work tomorrow, now. You would have all been embarassed to the point of tears after being beaten by a 1 person team in doubles.

Maybe accept the Low Tier Heroes. I'm pretty sure they're the only team talented enough to take me down.

**edit** That Cruise picture is hilarious. I'm saving it to my iPod.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Jman, I know I'm a total nub for not getting the vids up, but school came up and I barely had time to get vids up before I went to TO4, where I lost one tape and had two recorded over fully, so I'm sorry.

If we record ANYTHING at this tourney, it WILL go up. Promise.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh

@Adam/anyone driving

If anyone could give me a ride... from Walgreens on 160/Pleasant... u'd be my hero

Im working 8-4:00. I'll check the post in the morning znd bring my control/cell too. No responces, i'll just hoof it to GE. Cool Cool

Night

and Dead Space rox my sox (somewhat innovative, an EA first, xD. Bioshocks bttr tho, tbh)

Lareit

Smash Ace
Oh

@Adam/anyone driving

If anyone could give me a ride... from Walgreens on 160/Pleasant... u'd be my hero

Im working 8-4:00. I'll check the post in the morning znd bring my control/cell too. No responces, i'll just hoof it to GE. Cool Cool

Night

and Dead Space rox my sox (somewhat innovative, an EA first, xD. Bioshocks bttr tho, tbh)
tommorow or for judgement

The Director

Smash Lord
Wish I could come today. I originally had off, but I guess I shouldn't complain about getting hours and making money. We should be thankful we're getting so much business.

It's not so bad. I'll be there Saturday anyways.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
@Adam: I meant today. Im off all day Sat. So its all good. But it save me like... im guessing an hr 15 if i got picked up... yesir!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I can't go today, I've been outta school for the past 4 days because I have a throat infection. I might not be in school tommorow either and then I'll be skipping the whole week. But I will be at judgement, trust me.

Top Bottom