• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

zCasanova

Smash Lord
^ my fault

@Payton--Once you've won on a stage, you can't counterpick it again, unless you and your opponent agree on it. Grats on 4th, though, your ICs have gotten mean! If you only knew how to approach Snake, I think your cgs could have won you that fight--you just ran/squalled into too many f-tilts.

@Joe--I played Marth more during the last tournament than I did D3. You're right about us having an unspoken PR list, though. We use it every week to manually seed the brackets--we know who goes where. It's just pointless to have a SCPR list, because there aren't enough active people for one.

The best of seven rule only excludes finals, any other time and you pick up where you left off. We need to pay attention to this, since we use TM and not TIO, we're not reminded of the seven matches when we try to put the winner forward during their second set.

@Adam, Justin, Brandon: I don't have work tomorrow, anyone of you guys want to play some Smash?

Lareit

Smash Ace
^ my fault

@Payton--Once you've won on a stage, you can't counterpick it again, unless you and your opponent agree on it. Grats on 4th, though, your ICs have gotten mean! If you only knew how to approach Snake, I think your cgs could have won you that fight--you just ran/squalled into too many f-tilts.

@Joe--I played Marth more during the last tournament than I did D3. You're right about us having an unspoken PR list, though. We use it every week to manually seed the brackets--we know who goes where. It's just pointless to have a SCPR list, because there aren't enough active people for one.

The best of seven rule only excludes finals, any other time and you pick up where you left off. We need to pay attention to this, since we use TM and not TIO, we're not reminded of the seven matches when we try to put the winner forward during their second set.

@Adam, Justin, Brandon: I don't have work tomorrow, anyone of you guys want to play some Smash?
Falcon says
YESZ!

(epic second post Carmen)

Lareit

Smash Ace
What time?

Justin, Brandon?

Any other takers?

Dylan, maybe?

Practice that wicked TL?

And/or Ike?

Heard you main Zelda now?
I'm good whenever, I'll see what time the others(if there are any) are willing to come on by and meet up around the same time.

If no one else is down for it I'd still be willing. Just give me a time.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't have plans until tomorrow late at night. So I'm free for whatever.

I hope I don't have to drive anywhere far, though. My car is low on gas, and I still only have $1.34 in my account.

EDIT: I just saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Epic CGI werewolves make me lololololololololololol.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I've got the videos on my camera uploading to YouTube overnight. It may take a while for them to upload since they have to go one-by-one. My computer won't let me use Gears or whatever program I need to use Bulk Upload.

Once the videos are done, which will probably be sometime tomorrow, I'll let you guys know.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Good shiz Phil. We are going to learn from those shennanigans u guys pulled. Tell the truth: did you specifically TARGET Adam those matches???

And sorry deving, no. Marlene goes in at 2:00. So i plan to drop her off 1:50-2:00, swing and get Brandon if he needs a ride. Go to Adams. We just have to head out no matter what at 9:45 or earlier, as i can't really have her outside at the Target center.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Good shiz Phil. We are going to learn from those shennanigans u guys pulled. Tell the truth: did you specifically TARGET Adam those matches???

And sorry deving, no. Marlene goes in at 2:00. So i plan to drop her off 1:50-2:00, swing and get Brandon if he needs a ride. Go to Adams. We just have to head out no matter what at 9:45 or earlier, as i can't really have her outside at the Target center.

Well i know Phill did, his 60% chaingrab combo every stock made a huge differance in the overall course of each stock.

I liked ya better when you didn't do that(and stop ****ing rolling!!!!)

and uhhh sure i guess we can do it at my place. Though if Michael isn't going on a date i'm going to usher us to his place instead.

zCasanova

Smash Lord

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Okay, I should be there between three and four--feeling sick today, going to rest for a bit.

Side note: Gas in my town just went to $0.97/gallon and people are flipping out @ that station. I want some, but I will not wait in that line.

Edit: I'm bringing Bo.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I know, I want to go fill up with $10.00 soooo bad.

But I don't want to have to wait... or wait and then them be out of gas.
Ultimately is 50cent a gallon worth the hassle?

Maybe if you drove a F-150 with a huge tank....but for a car, psh.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Sorry guys, my videos are gonna be kinda late, my dvd player is acting up (I plug my wii into the dvd player, record it on a disc, put the disc on my compy, and load it to youtube) So I won't have the vids up for a while

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Good shiz Phil. We are going to learn from those shenanigans u guys pulled. Tell the truth: did you specifically TARGET Adam those matches???
Well i know Phill did, his 60% chaingrab combo every stock made a huge difference in the overall course of each stock.

I liked ya better when you didn't do that(and stop ****ing rolling!!!!)
I will admit. I was going after Adam a lot for two reasons. The first is the ease of damage racking. If I can get a grab on Captain Falcon, I can easily set up some 50% stuff. If I tried pulling that off on Jman, it would backfire. The second and main reason is his killing power. Captain Falcon has more killing power than Sonic. With Adam out of the way, Jman would have to work really hard to get those kills in.

While Kirby's grab combos are cruel, it's not as bad as being chaingrabbed by Falco, DDD, or ICs. Kirby's chaingrab is escapable, which is why I used so much mixup in the combo.

Still, it's the first time Billy and I beat you two in a set. Can we at least have our own moment of glory to make up for the three sets you two beat us in? Good games.

My plan to upload the videos overnight failed. It stopped in the middle of uploading the first one, which is the only one of these battles that got recorded. I'm gonna try uploading again, one at a time and carefully watched this time.

The Director

Smash Lord
I have Thursday off so I'll be at GE this week. I won't be able to stay for singles cause I have to leave early. I'll do doubles but I need a partner. Any takers? Crio? Devin? Bo?

**edit** I'm coming on Thursday so you know what that means...

...its ****in' kitty kat time.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
WHERE THEM VIDS AT PHILMAESTRO?!

caps lock rock.
WHEREVER MY DORM'S INTERNET RELIABILITY WENT!

Seriously... The dorm's internet, as if it's not bad enough already, has been randomly cutting off for a second or two before coming back on lately. That ruins my video uploads every time. I'm still trying to upload them but so far, I haven't been able to. Once I can get access to a different and more reliable internet access point, I'll try again. Ok?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
WHEREVER MY DORM'S INTERNET RELIABILITY WENT!

Seriously... The dorm's internet, as if it's not bad enough already, has been randomly cutting off for a second or two before coming back on lately. That ruins my video uploads every time. I'm still trying to upload them but so far, I haven't been able to. Once I can get access to a different and more reliable internet access point, I'll try again. Ok?
Interjohns.

10madeupwords.

Top Bottom