• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

zCasanova

Smash Lord
If all you guys are looking for is a place to hang out/play Smash on the weekends, we can do it at my place just about every single weekend. I wouldn't mind holding tournaments as long as they were the same size as Joe's—anything bigger and we'll all be touching each other. Not looking for a Billfest reenactment.

Outside of the GE crew, there were only Joe's friends, and I can totally talk some of mine into coming so that we can take their money.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Sunday is totally a great day for me to come down for Brawl if you're seriously considering it. I'm free the whole day so brawling early on wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't be able to make it every single weekend, but it definitely would fit my schedule better than GE Thursday Brawl Tournament.

Also what is this "Judgement" you guys are talking about. Link to the thread?

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
anytime you guys plan to brawl i want to be there!

Edit: I'll be coming back to GE the 22nd and for judgment! CUZ MELEE IZ MAI ****!!!!!

@Crio next time you plan to go to an OOS Tourney let me know! I got gas money lolz

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, are we planning on any big OoS tourney in the next 3 months?

Cause u all know, "Low Tier Heroes" is going country wide to pwn all teams

Tru fax

The Director

Smash Lord
And when is MoJoe 2?
There are currently no plans. Especially with Judgement coming up at the end of the month.

I'll most likely hold MoJoe 2: Bloodlust sometime over the summer. Over the summer, on top of playing Smash we can also get drunk in the pool. Nothing says a good time like a bunch of drowning drunkards (Crio???)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh, heads up:

September, im going up to IL and IOWA for family junk.... so don't do anything grand between the 1st and 20th...

If i can, im gonna enter a tourney there, own, and get SC respect up

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
There are currently no plans. Especially with Judgement coming up at the end of the month.

I'll most likely hold MoJoe 2: Bloodlust sometime over the summer. Over the summer, on top of playing Smash we can also get drunk in the pool. Nothing says a good time like a bunch of drowning drunkards (Crio???)
As long as I don't have to drink god-**** sambuca this time.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Oh, heads up:

September, im going up to IL and IOWA for family junk.... so don't do anything grand between the 1st and 20th...

If i can, im gonna enter a tourney there, own, and get SC respect up
Gain SC respect and Sonic users everywhere will be respected(ummm me! among others...lolz)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'll be there tommorow (just saying)
*sigh*...Nvm...my parents are really being stupid. Last week they said I could'nt go because I didn't have an appropriote ride.

Now today, my family and I went out to dinner and I had told my parents that I needed to go home because after dinner they were talking about going to see a movie. I needed to go home because I have a project that is due on monday and a project that is due on wednesday and alot of Math and Social Studies HW. They said the Math and SS HW I could do at home after the movie and my projects I could do over the weekend. But no I couldn't because tommorow I was going to my tourney and Friday I'm going out with a friend of mine. Saturday I'm going to 2 birthday parties and sunday will be the only day I can really work on them. They said that they told me I wasn't allowed to go to tourneys anymore last week. I said that it wasn't true and they only said I couldn't go becasue I "had school tommmorow" and now they are saying that I'm not allowed to go at all. I asked them why all of a sudden I couldn't go anymore and they said because I stay out to late. My dad comes and picks me up anyway if it's too long. And I also have gone to many before. THEY SAID I'VE ONLY GONE TO 2 OR 3...I'VE BEEN TO ATLEAST 10. It's really frustrating, anything I acutally take intrest in my parents always don't like it and they wonder why I never like to do anything with them. When in reality I try my best to go out with them as much as possible but they are always either at work or "too tired to do anything" And they are always talking about how I have no social life when I actually know and am friends with 2/3 of my middle school. They always try to take away anything that I have fun with instead of trying to even get why I like it or even try to support me in the littlest bit.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Kack just lie be like im going to see a friend. o 3o;

and wait into summer or spring break then you can smash. :'D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Don't do anything crazy like kill and eat your parents to hide the evidence.

That would be seriously messed up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Over the summer, on top of playing Smash we can also get drunk in the pool. Nothing says a good time like a bunch of drowning drunkards (Crio???)

i wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =(

ptown

Smash Ace
you want some advice from people who have similar interests as you?

you'll probably understand this lingo:

don't attempt to KO your parents.
they WILL 4 stock you.
in fact, they WILL infinite stock you.
they WILL PWN YOU.
and they PWN YOU NOW
AND THEY PWN YOU TILL YOU DIE.
that's what parents do: PWN their kids.
that is the definition of parents.

seriously though, there's gonna be like a million sequels to smash. with more gay features added like having your shoe laces untied or adding a new camp button or the your-character-forgot-to-turn-the-stove-off-and-you-lose-a-stock feature.

i hope you look forward to playing or doing something else.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kack just lie be like im going to see a friend. o 3o;

and wait into summer or spring break then you can smash. :'D
I would do that, except...I have no way to get to "my friends house" without my parents driving me :/
Don't do anything crazy like kill and eat your parents to hide the evidence.

That would be seriously messed up.
I would do that too, but...I'd need some extra belly room which I really don't have right now
you want some advice from people who have similar interests as you?

you'll probably understand this lingo:

don't attempt to KO your parents.
they WILL 4 stock you.
in fact, they WILL infinite stock you.
they WILL PWN YOU.
and they PWN YOU NOW
AND THEY PWN YOU TILL YOU DIE.
that's what parents do: PWN their kids.
that is the definition of parents.

seriously though, there's gonna be like a million sequels to smash. with more gay features added like having your shoe laces untied or adding a new camp button or the your-character-forgot-to-turn-the-stove-off-and-you-lose-a-stock feature.

Thankz man, that really cleared all this up. ;D but it doesn't make me feel any better.

They are talking about how these tourneys go on to long when my dad picks me up anyway when the time comes. And MY 6 YEAR OLD SISTER Freaking stays up an hour later than me and she has to go to school at the same time. It's so unfair.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

This sentence made me laugh so hard. I mean, I'm drunk right now, but holy ****, that was epic.

The Director

Smash Lord
I won't be in attendance today. As a matter of fact, I probably won't be at GE for a while. Does anybody want to get some smash in this weekend? I'm good Friday (Ali?) or Saturday. Just not Sunday...football.

ptown

Smash Ace
ha tanks for the props, guys.

video games get outdated. people move on to the new games and there will be new games. BUT some games are so classic and loved, that they still get play.

brawl is not one of those classic games(sorry, but go on, hate me). but it is new, sorta.

this is not the end, peyton.

Lareit

Smash Ace
ha tanks for the props, guys.

video games get outdated. people move on to the new games and there will be new games. BUT some games are so classic and loved, that they still get play.

brawl is not one of those classic games(sorry, but go on, hate me). but it is new, sorta.

this is not the end, peyton.
lol Economey>New video games.

This is the last Smash eva.

The Director

Smash Lord
Nintendo doesn't need to make a new Smash any time soon. The Wii is selling like gangbusters, so much so that those crazy Nintendo execs **** on golden toilets.

But we'll get Smash 4 eventually lol. Maybe on Wii 2.

EDIT: Thanks, Devin. All I do at work now is watch our tournament videos on my iPod. ****ing youtube channel.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Ali did bring his fury back but he, Peter, and myself left before the tourney ended. Peter was waiting in Grand Finals and Ali was waiting in Loser's Finals. That's all I know. Not sure how that affected the results.
Ali played out Loser's Finals with me. He beat me, Him and Peter split.

Top Bottom