• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I prefer uber speed, gimping, and really znnoying feint/punishment/taunt game

Edit: M works 6-4, in charlotte then goes to her sis' house. So... whenev is fine by me. Celanese Rd.... take the 1st right... go till u hit Paces River Apts. I generally meet my ride their for convience. Either or is cool, but roughly, what timeframe guys?? early is great, as Wednesday, i've got a store meeting, 5AM :( phail...

Peeeeter, fav? Wtf would u do as C Falc againnst a great Peach (Watch Kidd vs me on dev channel)

Srsly... it was worse than Marth, imo. Complete outprioritized, with enough shield push/stun to negate most shield-grabs; the cornerstone of my game...

Lareit

Smash Ace
My internet is back up finally, so to refute crio.

You need to pick up jman.

His instructions are accurate and it's beyond simple.

Here is how tommorow is going to work.

Devin is going to leave for my house. When devin leaves he calls Brandon to give him the OK to leave.

Brandon then calls Jman and goes and picks him up as it's only a 2 min detour ont he way to my place.

Brandon and Jman arrive.
Devin Arrives.
We play smash.

Devin has Jman's phone number, so if Brandon doesn't have it, Devin can give it to you then.

My phone is turned off(both service and physically). I'll be ready for people to show up whenever.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
You could like.... function seperatley Ali, lolz

@Crio: Take 85(???)A to the celanese exit. First right after u turn onto celanese (the merge lane) and follow that road two curvies abd Paces River Apts are on ur right. If u call, i'll walk to the complex front and save u the hard part of navigating the property thinking "This douche should have came up front"

And yes, road curvies. I have my phone, im showering now, call when ur on the way, and when u think ur bout 3 mins away

Keep on keepin on

Lareit

Smash Ace
No Smash today, had some **** come up--some family's in the ICU at the hospital, so I've got to take care of that.

Thats unfortunate.

I assume, crio, you're not going to show up as well? I ask so that I can know if I can go back to sleep and take the Chilli off the stove.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Joe should man up and come to PLURs, bring everyone with him, and $2 mm me in Melee and Brawl.

them be fightin' word, Dark

Edit: Joe is Director, right? If not, then I'll stop the trash talk.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
GUYZ, LIKE 10 MIN AGO I GOTZ FINISHED HACKING MY WIIZ :D Now I'm gonna bring my wii to the GE tournys because I have the unlimited rreplay time hack. and since I can record videos at home, I can get some of the vids on the other wii's that Devin can't get to! BTW, I might be there tommorow, I unno yet

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Bring it IF: NO other hacks were installed* None
Nope no other ones...yet I was thinking about installing the no trippig code. But then I realized I sorta (in a wierd way) like tripping. I did try out the wavedash hack and it's nowhere as good as the melee WD, but still wery useful to the IC's

The Director

Smash Lord
If I come tomorrow I can't compete in the tournament because I need the money to buy you toolbelts prizes for Saturday.

I should be there for plenty of friendlies, tho.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
GUYZ, LIKE 10 MIN AGO I GOTZ FINISHED HACKING MY WIIZ :D Now I'm gonna bring my wii to the GE tournys because I have the unlimited rreplay time hack. and since I can record videos at home, I can get some of the vids on the other wii's that Devin can't get to! BTW, I might be there tommorow, I unno yet
That reminds me. I also got a digital camera for Christmas. If I can get to Joe's (a.k.a. my brother stops being lazy and gives me a ride), I'll be able to record some matches as well. The quality won't be as good as Devin's or Kack's but at least I can record, right?

I'm very limited, though since I have to change the batteries after every match. Hopefully, Lithium batteries will help with that.

Top Bottom