• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

The Director

Smash Lord
Thank God Delfino is no longer a neutral stage!! I'll take the loss of Pokemon Stadium, I can still CP it and there are other neutral levels I can stage spike on.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should name search more.

Someone dropped my recent tournament placing, lol.

:093:

Lareit

Smash Ace
So GE is becoming a popular place to play now huh? I've noticed all the new heads in this thread! lolz
Popular...hmmm
Our tournament sizes are roughly the same, low teens.

Yet every week we have new people filling up the later half beyond the 5 regulars.(Me, Crio,Devin,Bo,Jman)

If they all would just show up we'd have 25+

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll do that. I could bring my TV I guess.

let me know if I need to ahead of time.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
A whole lot hasn't changed, and unless something serious is discovered, it's generally always going to look like that; MK at the top, CFal at the bottom and everyone else somewhere in the middle.

The A & B tiers are going to be the only ones to change consistently enough over the next year or so to warrant a new list. The gap between the tiers above and below those two are too extreme for anything too dramatic to occur as far as placings are concerned.

Who knows though? There may be another Diddy lurking somewhere in the cast, with the potential to shoot from bottom to top.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
@Lareit It will be good to be back now that I own the game "FINALLY" - I hold small tourneys at school so I get to practice on basically sandbags LOLZ

The new tier list is nice but just like Dev said it's still the same! lolz

Edit - Lucario dropped and I plan to move PT up myself - You guys are gonna see a crazy Pokemon Trainer lolz

The Director

Smash Lord
All infinates should be banned.

I'm too scared to fight any DDD as DK. A competant DDD vs any DK is an unfair fight. Same goes for Falco against DK.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Similar stuff. The SBR should let more low tier players in I get the impression that most the sbr just voted the same as last time because they don't know much about the characters. More low tier tournies as well. Beyond that I like the list.

When I picked up pit he was suppose to be top tier but soon he'll be down there with captain falcon.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Well Pit is Beast I play pit in a case by case basis - But he can be shut down sometimes lolz :p

Edit: Pit will all ways stay either low High Tier or high Mid Tier

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Adam, I don't specifically remember where Jman lives. If you could, would you pick him up?

And just call me whenever you want me to come by tomorrow.

Tier list seemed relatively fine. I haven't looked over it thoroughly though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
falcon is too low still. link shouldn't be higher than falcon.

ever.
Links game is actually amazing if you discount his recovery. People able to utilize him to his potential can do exceptionally well.

I hear Deva is beating MK's quite handedly.

ptown

Smash Ace
no doubt.
people who have guns can do pretty well. you just need timing, aim, and no sympathy.

i prefer backfists and HAAAWWWK knees. and speeeeeeed vroooooooommmmm.

Top Bottom