• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
-_- It'd take me all night to count the reasons. But poyo, as a present, I'm going to upload singles vids of me , FINALLY. MM vs K9. Look for it tomorrouhz. Later.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Swell? Lol we're in the 40's now?

Anyway, bolt will link them I guess, but probably post them in our crew thread as not to spam this one. It's a really good/close set.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
***** pleaseeeeee >_> all you do is smash you prolly dont even know where your local highschool is at least i go to school(college) and see people i went to school with :p

oh wait you do too ! you see your brother everyday isnt that someone that goes to school with you .... hahhahah oh wait its the only person.... :O

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Chu, if you're not hitting up APEX you should come here.
I'm pretty excited for this tournament... I think I have more potential this time around.
I'm finally understanding how teams works. I'm still relatively new to Smash seriousness.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Chu, if you're not hitting up APEX you should come here.
I'm pretty excited for this tournament... I think I have more potential this time around.
I'm finally understanding how teams works. I'm still relatively new to Smash seriousness.
He's going to Apex.

^^^ This is Spam Poyo. Stop Spamming my thread with useless posts. Seriously, get out if your going to constantly do this.. do it again, your getting another infraction, compliments of the Gamepad Elite. Understand?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Someone has a bad sense of humor :(

Also Glyph, PLEASE don't infract me, I already have 4 infraction pointz :(

And if you do, do it is minor spam, SPAM will get me 2 pointz which is teh ban hammar :(

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I won't right now, but you need to follow what Bolt says.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol my lil ;) DK is **** good now poyo watch out
If this is Lil B, unless you want to get nado spammed to no end you better go your Yoshi ;)

If this is Bonk, I'm gonna gay you no matter who you use, ICz I'll run the timer against you, DK I nado spam ;)

You have Dedede, but OH WAIT, Dedede vs MK is impossible for Dedede lol, but if you do go Dedede I'll go Kirby, still 60-40 me ;)

Pick your poison.

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
hey guys
good news, i made the prom court for tomorrow
bad news, abyss cant make the tourny and i need a doubles partner
i gotta leave in the afternoon for prom so i'm only gonna get to play dubs
hit me up if you're interested

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sure, not a problem mAnBrAwL! :)

There is going to be a few people there without team mates Bert, just find out when you get there and ask around. I'm not even 100% on my team mate yet, but I'm pretty sure who I'm going to team with.

Oath.

Smash Ace

hova

Smash Champion
why doesn't everyone just put Poyo on their ignore list? it definitely makes a huge difference when u need to read thru a thread

i promise you'll never be curious about any of his posts and won't miss them either

Top Bottom