• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

thumbswayup

Smash Master
man poyo why do you have to ruin brawl community :/ ... ugh

now im pissed...
There are a few others who ruined this community as well.

Actually, their immaturity isn't really what's ruining our brawl community, it's more of a joke.

What's really ruining it is backstabbers, fanboys, meatriders, and people who choose tourney placings over real friends. Also people who can't speak up about these things when they know it's wrong.
*cougheviltwinscough*

Those kinds of people appeared in the ****ing dozens when Brawl came out. Sooooo many douche bags and liars and rumor spreading pieces of **** in this community. It's one of the main reasons I quit.

"korn why do you hate me"
Hey hey, I'm the only one allowed to say that.

Coney

Smash Master
Oh hey, I meant to ask:

Any B+ gonna be here? Could I bring my Wii so there can be some? Pleeease? I'd just bring the box, not the entire hookup. And we don't even have to play tourney, I just wanna get some friendlies down...

I wanna get my Jiggles on. I miss in Melee being able to go JIGGLYJIGGLYJIGGLYJIGGLY

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
But we do need my Hedgehog of time. Steven, just play B+ at dre's house with us, he has it. We shouldn't play it too much since we need to be in reg. brawl mode for the tourney, but I do wanna play it, it's actually fun.

BUT I HAVEN'T CONVERTED, LIL B!

Coney

Smash Master
lol i'll use him in normal brawl too

look you're on the edge watch me just jump and dair and work EVERY TIME kekeke
**** MAN, MY FRIEND DOES THAT TO ME ALL THE TIME.

With no auto sweetspot, if I'm playing someone that goes over the ledge, I'm ****ed. It's tons of fun though, you just gotta get used to the physics. And I've been keeping up with the nightly updates, so it'll be so phresh.

We'll play it after the tourney though, and only if the turnout is bad. Don't worry gents, I'm not trying to sabotage you. I'll be taking top 4 anyway...

...unless I get stage spiked at 40% again... :<

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Man, why is there so much negative/trash-talking?
Everyone take a chill-pill, swallow your pride, and play your best. NO ONE likes arrogance/ignorance.

As simple as it gets.

On a brawl note. I will be using my secret weapon in this tourney, which is not so secret anymore. But oh well. Fun will be had.

I heard some TL training has been in progress at PaperOverpass? (See, I make up words. Neat.)
I'm curious and nervous. I'm so slow in my training, you'd think by now I'd be the best in VA... Oh well.

Yes, you can pay with a credit card. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No Amex.

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
Man, why is there so much negative/trash-talking?
Everyone take a chill-pill, swallow your pride, and play your best. NO ONE likes arrogance/ignorance.

As simple as it gets.

On a brawl note. I will be using my secret weapon in this tourney, which is not so secret anymore. But oh well. Fun will be had.

I heard some TL training has been in progress at PaperOverpass? (See, I make up words. Neat.)
I'm curious and nervous. I'm so slow in my training, you'd think by now I'd be the best in VA... Oh well.

Yes, you can pay with a credit card. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No Amex.
all you can do is keep training man, we gotta get another friendlies in to break the 1-1 tie. Also, bolt, sign me up for bringing a wii.
all

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hova, teams? I was teaming with k9, but he's goin to apex. Forte is teamin with Oath. Dunno who else you've played that's going, or if you're even entering teams.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You think I'm meatriding Chu just cause he's the best Kirby :(

Chu is cool with me and one of my (if not my) favorite smasher. Maybe I should stay out of the whole Chu vs BMX disputez n **** but to generalize. Other than BMX I like woodbridge but I like Chu more...no homo xD

Chu and I are friendz, no I'm not meatriding >.>

Also TBH, I'm kinda scared if I goto BMX's tourney lol
ugh please stop talking..

im going to puke :/

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I have a dazzle but I don't have a mic compatable with it. Does anyone have one or know where I can buy a really cheap mic that has a male rca input?

This tourney needz commentary.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
It really doesn't. It's not going to be that big so there is no need for large hype. APEX is what is being hyped right now, so just bear with what we got.

You can bring Brawl + if you'd like, but there will be no side tournaments for it. As my goal to improve VA, Brawl + will not be a game to be played competitively at my tournaments for it will distract people from their goal of improvement.

Top Bottom