• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

BMX

Smash Lord
I can copy BMX's play style with Wario easily xD

1. Camp
2. Jump back in an attempt to mindgame
3. Repeat 2 until you find an opening
4. f-tilt
5. repeat 1-4 until they are at a kill percent
6. Fart.

LOL

Also, BMX, you dumbfuk, if you haven't noticed yet, Smash IS my life.
And is why you are just stupid. Brawl will move on. You won't. You will forever remain pathetic.

And you got it right! I mix it up, but TBH, people fall for that cliche. Even you.

I'm better. And I know I am.

Oath.

Smash Ace
And is why you are just stupid. Brawl will move on. You won't. You will forever remain pathetic.

And you got it right! I mix it up, but TBH, people fall for that cliche. Even you.

I'm better. And I know I am.
he sounds smart on boards but in the car, womp womp womp womp!!!

BMX

Smash Lord
he sounds smart on boards but in the car, womp womp womp womp!!!
First of all, I hate you. :p

I studder now... WTH?

lol sayz the guy who lost to a random fox
He was better. There you go. If he beats me again, I'll get better. I don't care if I lose to some random guys. I get better that way. You wouldn't know that, though.

You pretty much lose to everyone else. IDK why though...

Phail?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lol come on poyo, you shouldn't be arguing with woodbridge, you better prepare for that MM.
Whoever wins, we win, cause the loser is gonna get laughed at so hard.

BMX

Smash Lord
MM and tourney are different. But W/E.

Also BMX, I lost to Korn and Forte at that tourney.
I got 5th. Where you at, kidd?

Plus, Woodbridge has got my back and I got theres. We are a family... cheesy, but for real.

Lol come on poyo, you shouldn't be arguing with woodbridge, you better prepare for that MM.
Whoever wins, we win, cause the loser is gonna get laughed at so hard.
More reason to get ready!

*hahahahaha BMX lost...

:(*

Not going to happen, though. lol

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Not you ben, I mean the poyo vs lie match. If you lose to poyo, I'll probably do this

;_______________;

LOL too funny Korn, now all we need is EE to come in and continue the rofl combo.

(waits patiently)

BMX

Smash Lord
Brawl makes me meet new friends. I enjoy hanging out with them and getting to know them more than just Brawl information.

Poyo will never understand. He has people that laugh at him, not with him. It's sad :p

Taj, I'll probably kill myself on the spot if I lost.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol, TBH, I still want to commit suicide and no, itz not cause I'm depressed. There's someone I want to see in the afterlife. But I don't want to talk about it here.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol there are some thingz to me I do keep personal.

Anyone bring a knife or a rope to this tourney. You said you were going to kill yourself on the spot WHEN you lose to me. It'll happen, you know it will. I don't know why you're such a massive **** to me, I really don't know why -_-

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If Omni is going, he's getting first obviously.

Korn, I don't know why I still like you >.>

You were one of the first smasherz I met but you obviously hate me for reasonz beyond me -_-

BMX

Smash Lord
lol there are some thingz to me I do keep personal.

Anyone bring a knife or a rope to this tourney. You said you were going to kill yourself on the spot WHEN you lose to me. It'll happen, you know it will. I don't know why you're such a massive **** to me, I really don't know why -_-
It is because you make yourself out like you want to be hated, dude.

You were tight to me, but on the boards, you're totally different. I really hate two-faces.

I think 2nd place is gonna be BMX or Hova or 22
Forte gets first. Hmm... I have to stop it. Forte, you want your pillow back?

Hova's coming to this?! Yeah, itz gonna be Hova. 22 or BMX, xDDDDDDDD
hahahahahahaha... no. I'm getting first. and Twenty-two is actually good.

i won't let that happen poyo.. lol

hoodbridge is my friends (don't cry yet you guys.. :p )

edit: i think omni also going to gamepad as well ... -__- but he won't tell me if hes 100% going
I got Omni. I love that dood. Plus:

I <3 Korn.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
hahahahahahaha... no. I'm getting first. and Twenty-two is actually good.
He used to be bad though, he almost lost to SAGE in tourney and would've if Sage didn't SD lulz

But TBH Sage would prolly be hard for me to beat in tourney, I'm bad against Ness for some reason, IDK why, I'm also terrible against Sonic and Fox. Those are my bad low tier matchez.

BMX

Smash Lord
That's back then.

Plus, 22 is my dawg. He gets better everytime I face him.

Him and his friends like Amon.

BMX

Smash Lord
:(

I'm getting worse, really I think myself in Fall/Winter of last year is better than me now xD

Itz hard to maintain skill when you rarely get a ride to tourneyz.
I would say Wif, but I hate it with a passion now.

I lose to noobs left and right because of lag... darn.

Step up your game. Stop being hated and people can come over and practice with you.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
If Omni is going, he's getting first obviously.

Korn, I don't know why I still like you >.>

You were one of the first smasherz I met but you obviously hate me for reasonz beyond me -_-
don't be a douche... + make things up

i met you at gamestop then your dad invited us to your house
you was cool back then, you just ask too many questions.. but i don't mind at all, i used to help you in brawl.. like how to play smart and stuff. and i always came to your house hang out with alex and you.

but then when you get into brawl too much.. you starting to trash talk me (not quiet) but you start to rooting my opponent.. (for example you rooting for boss like crazy when he fought me in teams) and gamepad you rooting for chu when me&forte play doubles.

i don't care whoever you rooting for, but it's annoying to hear your nerdy voices over and over while i play tourney matches.. you don't deserve being so loud and arrogant because you suck at Brawl ... eventhough Brawl is like the only thing you do in life

and you also make fun of my english ALL THE TIME, your brother, alex always told me on aim whenever you made fun of me.

yeah dude.. change your attitude
you know well how many stupid things you did to me, and you have guts saying "wah wah wah korn why do you hate me"

D: lol

edit: yeah dude.. it's cool rooting for boss and stuff
but you was yelling behind me and it's annoying, if you do that to random people, i hope they would punch you in the face lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
It wasn't neccasarily against you, just rooting for Boss.

Also, I didn't TRASH talk you. I was just rooting for Boss and Chu, you know what my TRASH TALK is, Chu/Candy vs Atomsk/Inui.

To generalize, I need to stop doing computer school LULZ. I'm so bad with people.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sorry. I'm just really bad with people M2K cause I have little social interaction, cause I'm homeschooled.

You're not mad at me for trash talking Atomsk/Inui are you? xD that was actually funny lol. You and Pierce7d are the only people from Jersey I like. Most people from Jersey hate me.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Poyo trash talking isn't really cool it's kind of disrespectful imo (most people would agree with me) I think you should do it less

if you act nice towards people it's automatically +100 cool points :D so do that plz
Lol please, I remember playing a friendly with you at DK smashes before BTYF, and we got ***** in teams, and I was MK, and you were all like "I GUESS MK ISN'T YOUR CHARACTER LOLZ"

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
No offense Taj but itz kinda true. Stick to Dedede and Marth.

And he was prolly joking, I just trash talk mainly to have a good time lol.
Of course my MK is bad, I was just playing him cause I play different characters. And you're REALLY not one to talk poyo, I def. lost to you in MK dittos but I'd def. **** you now :)

And M2K if I'm mistaken, I apologize, not a big deal I guess, but I do remember it quite clearly.

Top Bottom