• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo good ****

you're starting to sound like a regular MD/VA Smasher now, I'm glad you have a bit of confidence

Good job not giving up in that MM against him, i watched all 5 vids, congrats, you really earned it and have improved a great deal. Was there room for improvement? Tons. But you really improved and overcame that.

Don't worry Poyo, I'll help train with you if you can make it out to some events to make sure the next one is your victory as well.

Also, Special thanks to Bolt and GPE for recording the match AND recording the crowd's reaction, and uploading it quickly with good formatting. It was great to experience that with you guys.
I rolled too much though, but he was rolling alot and I guess it just rubbed off on me LOL

Sin taught him Lucario so it makes since lol

On a side note while I was doing alright when I played Kirby...but my G&W is TERRIBLE now, I won 3 tourney matches with MK (a whole set with MK and 1 match in another set with MK) so no, my MK isn't THAT bad, I just don't think I was in the MK mindset when playing Lie.

I have yet to see how my R.O.B. is cause I didn't play him at all at Gamepad.

Also Lie, my Luigi vs your Zelda for $5.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll MM you for $10....

Also, guys, on a side note....I don't think I can make it to Tants or any tourneys in June >.>

I maybe out of country....SO GAY :(

I'll either be out of country or on the west coast >.>

Top Bottom