• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
The only reason I don't **** talk you Hova is cause I'm scared of you IRL xD

But seeing as I am on your ignore list you'll never see this which makez this post useless :(

Someone quote it :)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
tamt, do we need to have a twitter to use it? I dont feel like making an account <_<

EDIT: Hmm it seems thats the case for the main stream? I got it to work normal on your's....oh well

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
If anyone needs a teammate for doubles I'm open, just look for a tall white guy with a green camo pattern shirt and black pants that's me.

See you all there! :)

falco03

Smash Lord
Poyo U Sukkkkkk....................rematch For 100 At Chudats Dojo .........then Ill Quit Brawl IF U WIN AGAIN Because I Dnt Care Its Juss 40 But Now Lets Do It For 100.........good Comeback But Seriously 100 Im Super Pissed Cause U Sukkkkkkkkkkkkk

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, looks like the MM actually happened.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sigh...Bolt told me not to **** talk you and I will abide by that but I'll say this. $100 MM when you had to lower the $50 to $40? LULZ!

Also sorry I left early my ride (aka my dad) showed up early and I had to leave because he didn't want to stay any longer :(

Also sorry to giving up against you BMX, I just got frustrated and knew I wasn't going to win. Good stuff ;) If Draft Crewz happened/are happening at the time of this post I really wish I could be there, but unfortunately my ride came early :(

Taj, I want to play your D3 or Marth next time, I'm bad against Snake but you don't even play Snake, still good stuff. Also Krmr (forgot how to spell it, sorry). Good matches, although I wish they weren't on an HD, same to you Taj.

Lie, I'm not gonna **** talk you or anything because I respect Bolt, but I'll say this. You're all quiet in person, you don't talk back in general, you can't handle ****. You're obviously trying to **** talk above but its plain and simple terrible. Oh well GGs, =/

And for the record and this should be pretty obvious, no we're not doing an $100 MM >.>, I don't even have that much. Sure it would have hype but at the same time, it would also be incredibly ********. I'll try to make it to Chu's Dojo but I don't think I can TBH :(

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
Lie, you lost fair and square. Don't get mad cause Poyo came outta nowhere and won. Obviously you cant accept the fact that he's better than you.

falco03

Smash Lord
shutup hes not better than me....hop off so mm for 100 poyo if so so damm confident........the only reason i lowered it was cause the aym only gives money by 20 and my bro wont do 60ty money is not a problem

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't have $100, I'll admit what I don't have. YOU don't have $100, you didn't even have $50 thats why you had to lower it to $40. Really, you don't even have the money.

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
shutup hes not better than me....hop off so mm for 100 poyo if so so damm confident........the only reason i lowered it was cause the aym only gives money by 20 and my bro wont do 60ty money is not a problem
LOL, you stormed off like a crying little girl after you lost, so I wouldn't be talking smack if I were you.

falco03

Smash Lord
shut up i stormed off cause i lost three ****#n strait r u stupid y would i stay there and look at evryoneand seriously lil b tlking it the back off my ear tlking all dat **** i was bout to hit him so i had to leave .........i juss went home because i shouldnt have lost 3 strait thats so dumb but i dnt care ......he won im not gonna cry about it but i want to do it for more im not going out like this

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Looks like I missed a good event haha, prom sucked. I wasted my whole evening doing NOTHING we had 10 extra people doing work and me and my friend just sat there texting for 4 hours straight <_< oh well. good stuff poyo, I'm not really surprised though. Who'd you use?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Looks like I missed a good event haha, prom sucked. I wasted my whole evening doing NOTHING we had 10 extra people doing work and me and my friend just sat there texting for 4 hours straight <_< oh well. good stuff poyo, I'm not really surprised though. Who'd you use?
MK the first match, Kirby the rest of the set. I don't want to say what happenz though, I want people to see teh vid when itz uploaded.

mAnBrAwL09

Smash Cadet
Hoodbridge definetly stepped it up.

My dude BMX says Ggs to all.

Shoutouts tommorrow cuz Bolt is out.

mattstever2009

Smash Cadet
Too bad i couldn't compete this tourney..... but as least i got to sneak away from helpin the fam move and watch that money match! good **** to both lie and poyo tho..... that was very entertaining for some reason lol ... some playoff basketball type ish lol.... and nice woodbridge! takin all top 3... i'm mad GPE can't step it up tho :urg: maybe next time...............

falco03

Smash Lord
good stuff getting second in singles.......i wish i drove instead of my brother........wanted to enter doubles but w.e......poyo i really want to see that video and how much i messed ......i no juss never get confident with a 2-0 lead

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
good stuff getting second in singles.......i wish i drove instead of my brother........wanted to enter doubles but w.e......poyo i really want to see that video and how much i messed ......i no juss never get confident with a 2-0 lead

welcome to high level tourney play !...... pressure is the only thing that destroys people !

falco03

Smash Lord
hes not better than me he juss handles peesure better......the whole crowd was cheering him on but no johns he won gg......but would u run it bak for 50ty on the 30th poyo

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol, anyone who's worse than you doesn't deserve to be playing this game, which is why the loser was supposed to quit >.>

Sorry Bolt, he's just annoying the **** outta me.

I'll MM you again, but I'll admit the money I have. I have $49 at the moment.

Top Bottom