• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Clearly alot of people used to like you, it was probably before you started posting.

But seriously dude, while I don't have a direct problem with you, and would be cool with you in person, and used to defend you somewhat when BMX would say how much he hates you, you are seriously on your way to making everyone strongly dislike you, for really stupid reasons.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
When you devote your life SOLELY to smash yet are only able to goto tourneys like once a month. **** and depression builds up. It isn't easy being homeschooled and rarely having social interaction.

But at the same time TBH I wouldn't get along with people in a real school LULZ

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If I were to goto a public school, I would ONLY talk about smash. If I do that maybe some people would talk with me. But guess what? 99% chance they'll be scrubz who think Ike is the best character in the game -_-

I don't want to interact with scrubz, there are very people I like that aren't smasherz.

BMX

Smash Lord
Get a real life. You're going to be behind the times (I think you are) and people will just move forward with their lives.

Not everything revolves around Smash. It's funny, but it isn't always like that.

I bet if I got some girls to talk to us at the mall at Gamepad, you would scare them off.

Period.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Let me put is this way, I'm sure you've read some postz about this, but I don't feel like talking about it directly.

I need to hit puberty a little more, cause....yeah....

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Here's my resultz predictionz

1. Forte
2. Hova (if he comez)
3. BMX
4. Woodbridge
5. Woodbridge
5. Woodbridge
7. Bolt
7. ???

I think Lil B would prolly be 5 or 7 but he never enterz singlez.

I doubt Omni's coming which is why I didn't list him, I mean it would be 1337 if he did but I doubt it cause he lives far from this. Also is G-Reg going to this or APEX?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
g-reg is going to apex. And where are you on that list poyo? Surely you have more confidence than that.

And wtf predicting results. You're not tantalus XD

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
If I were to goto a public school, I would ONLY talk about smash. If I do that maybe some people would talk with me. But guess what? 99% chance they'll be scrubz who think Ike is the best character in the game -_-

I don't want to interact with scrubz, there are very people I like that aren't smasherz.
HAAAAAAAHAHAHA

i love you Poyo...

lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
SIKE!

Really, my Kirby has potential but I feel like winning effortlessly so I go MK alot. I'm going all Kirby at this tourney unless itz a hard match-up for me (me, not character-wise, Ness and Sonic are hard for me LOL)

I need to redeem my Kirby.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Here's my resultz predictionz

1. Forte
2. Hova (if he comez)
3. BMX
4. Woodbridge
5. Woodbridge
5. Woodbridge
7. Bolt
7. ???

I think Lil B would prolly be 5 or 7 but he never enterz singlez.

I doubt Omni's coming which is why I didn't list him, I mean it would be 1337 if he did but I doubt it cause he lives far from this. Also is G-Reg going to this or APEX?
Overrating Ben I see.

;3

Oh well, bax to apex for mes.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo I'll MM any of your characters with DDD -_- MK is not the answer to everything.
We're doing G&W vs DDD right?

And I know that MK isn't, but itz easy to win with him against people I'm better than. Whereas with Kirby I HAVE to try to do good with him. It may be deemed as sandbagging but I just call it laziness, I don't sandbag lol. I only go Kirby when I actually care or view someone as a threat in tourney.

That was before anyway...but my Kirby is bad ATM cause I've been neglecting him. I made Kirby a promise (yes I talk to my Kirby plush >.>) and that was unless itz a match-up I'm not comfortable with him in I will not use MK in tourney matchez anymore.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Ben always does better than us in singles, but he always loses to us when we have to face him. (Though I think I only faced him once, dre has fought him like 3 times)

But other people dunno how to fight his wario. Hell it's been awhile since I've fought it, HOPE YA SWITCHED IT UP BEN!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
For the lulz, Poyo where do you think I would place? (why am I asking Poyo...?)
Are you even going to this? You'd fill that empty 7th place prolly.

And thatz cause I was new to the smash community Korn, I wasn't used to being called my gamertag but once I was I abandoned my real name.

Doesn't Overswarm's own mom call him Overswarm instead of his real name?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Poyo, thats why it helps to have your name in your SN ^_^

And no I'm not going, Im just curious. K-9/Kenny/whatever the hell you want me to call you lol I still need to play your Pika :(

BMX

Smash Lord
Taj, I got you dood.

You and Hoodbridge and Gamepad is all I'm worried about.

Everyone else is game.

Peter suxx.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll prolly either forfeit or tornado spam if I have to fight Kojin lol.

Sonic is a ***** for me.

But really, I prolly won't nado spam but I'll use MK in that match.

Approaching and trying to play aggresive vs Sonic (for me anyway) is like trying to catch a fly blindfolded. I don't have the patience to play against Sonic which is the same reason I lose to Snake, most Snakez camp and I have to read them but I'm too impatient to deal with it so I attack predictably.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll prolly go G&W or MK vs Kojin.

I want to 9 Lie so badly in our MM xD

Also JJ, if I bring my Wii, it does have a Shadow texture for Sonic.

Korn, you do not know how hard Sonic is for me.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't know if Snake is just hard for me on Wi-Fi or not. Snake is actually better on Wi-Fi than MK.

On Wi-Fi I lose 99.9% of the timez I fight Snakez but IRL I win against most Snakez I play, but I don't play alot.

I think it is hard for me though cause I lost to Shinku lulz

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Its ok Poyo, I'll be playing with my textures at home since I cant go :(

Random Thought: MD/VA needs a chatbox....forget the Tea room <_<

Poyo, just make your R.O.B. better camp them <_< I almost beat FatalX the other day by camping my *** off ^_^

Top Bottom