• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Man, I wish I could have made this, sounded like a lot of fun. Good stuff BMX and Oath repping Woodbridge. Did lil b not enter singles? And heard Bert/MattyP did well :)

And hurry up and get the MM vid up, want to see it :laugh: Good stuff Poyo.

I have nothing to say to Forte, lol.

falco03

Smash Lord
w.e poyo srry i actually do sumthing with my life and im not wierd as hell.....im not gunna quit brawl juss because i want to play u for 40 or 50ty one more time and get my faceback......i overlooked u and thats y i lost but w.e uve gotten better or i juss got worst.....i congratulate u tho i juss choked....but wen r u gonna load it i want to c it too

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm about to infract you for trolling, unless you start typing like a sane person.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol... you guys are funny. :p

Results are going up within the next 10 minutes of this post, so check the Tournament Results page soon, and I will be uploading all the vids hopefully today. Don't expect them all to be up though. Poyo and Lie's Money match will be up for sure. Shoutouts will be done in the Tournament Results Thread.

See you guys there!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Poyo U Sukkkkkk....................rematch For 100 At Chudats Dojo .........then Ill Quit Brawl IF U WIN AGAIN Because I Dnt Care Its Juss 40 But Now Lets Do It For 100.........good Comeback But Seriously 100 Im Super Pissed Cause U Sukkkkkkkkkkkkk
LOL

look at this kid trying so hard to be cool

you should quit smash already.. lol aka you suck

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll accept, only as long as you let me use a low tier. I want to use Yoshi but if you don't want to get CG'd I can understand. Its not as bad as his infinite on Wario though lol

falco03

Smash Lord
if i get a ride ill go to bmxs because im not going to chus......korn how u getting there and its only 5 dollors......poyo my lugi ur yoshi and where in md do u live

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lie, I can't make it to BMX's, Chu's, GIMR's or C3. I'll be at tant's tourney. And you don't remember where I live? I would tell you but I think you should be able to remember. Also I don't like Yoshi vs Luigi. My Ike vs your Luigi? And how much, I'm not doing a LOW TIER for $100 xD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Ike is way worse than Luigi......expect Ike to be in low tier when the new tier list comes out. Also, expect Sonic to be in mid tier, b1tches.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Poyo good ****

you're starting to sound like a regular MD/VA Smasher now, I'm glad you have a bit of confidence

Good job not giving up in that MM against him, i watched all 5 vids, congrats, you really earned it and have improved a great deal. Was there room for improvement? Tons. But you really improved and overcame that.

Don't worry Poyo, I'll help train with you if you can make it out to some events to make sure the next one is your victory as well.

Also, Special thanks to Bolt and GPE for recording the match AND recording the crowd's reaction, and uploading it quickly with good formatting. It was great to experience that with you guys.

Top Bottom