• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

SOVAman

Smash Hero
fix'd

jk ilu kornn <33

Are you going to APEX or this thing, BTW?

I would go to APEX, but it's Mother's Day and my mom just bought a new house literally 20 minutes away from the venue. And since I was going to visit her anywaaaay...

Some housing in VA is so cheap, dude. She got a 9 bedroom, 4 bathroom place that looks like a God**** motel for $200k. It's NUTS.
isn't VA great :chuckle:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
fix'd

jk ilu kornn <33

Are you going to APEX or this thing, BTW?

I would go to APEX, but it's Mother's Day and my mom just bought a new house literally 20 minutes away from the venue. And since I was going to visit her anywaaaay...

Some housing in VA is so cheap, dude. She got a 9 bedroom, 4 bathroom place that looks like a God**** motel for $200k. It's NUTS.
wow what a great news for you :) congratz man, yeah im going apex

...lol i wish my family could buy a cheapest house, apparently we can't even afford it :/

falco03

Smash Lord
thank you i want bout to *** but i have to do this mm..............even if i losewhch i wont im rich so ths 50ty is nothing to me......this is more for rthe hype and its poyo and to all yall wo hnk i havnt placed r stupid because i jus moved out here .

falco03

Smash Lord
was dat ur joke ..............wasnt funny at all and so wen i beat u promises to say lie is a better smash and i cnt ever compare to him and hes better at life

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I fought Forte right after him, beat Glyph in loser's than had to fight Korn.

Point is, if I did lose to Oath my bracket would've let me get 5th. Whoever fight Korn, Azen, Forte or Chu obviously lost.

Also R.O.B. butt rapez Kirby, seriously my R.O.B. is TERRIBLE and I beat Blob in an MM.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
man why do you guys have to ruin brawl community :/ ... ugh

now im pissed...
Actually, their immaturity isn't really what's ruining our brawl community, it's more of a joke.

What's really ruining it is backstabbers, fanboys, meatriders, and people who choose tourney placings over real friends. Also people who can't speak up about these things when they know it's wrong.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Actually, their immaturity isn't really what's ruining our brawl community, it's more of a joke.

What's really ruining it is backstabbers, fanboys, meatriders, and people who choose tourney placings over real friends. Also people who can't speak up about these things when they know it's wrong.
nah im talking direct to poyo :/

fanboys, meatriders.. = poyo right there :/

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm not a fanboy. Maybe for Mew2King but all smasherz I like I actually like THEM not their skillz.

Although I don't give 2 flying fux about MYSELF until I place well in tourney and beat notable smasherz. Unfortunately that will never happen.

BMX

Smash Lord
JJ you know what you meant... lol

I agree with Taj and Korn. People are just stupid in general over a game. I love brawl, but I still I have a sense of intelligence over my personality, just like my friends: Taj, Dre, Kenny, Forte, Cafe, Bolt and so on.

Poyo is just confused in all categories. He's an attention *****. And a weirdo. also hypocritical.

Plus: Hoodbridge will own this tourney. I lose to people because they are better than me. Simple as that. That's my fuel to get better. That's my determination to get 1st. I never settle for second best. If I lose, I will come back.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
BMX, you take life seriously xD

If I saw someone get shot, I would just shrug and walk by. No need to report it, people will find out eventually, no need to deal with legal BS.

BMX, you get pissed off cause you find my postz annoying. Which meanz you CARE about life.

Who seriously givez a **** about life? xD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
JJ you know what you meant... lol

I agree with Taj and Korn. People are just stupid in general over a game. I love brawl, but I still I have a sense of intelligence over my personality, just like my friends: Taj, Dre, Kenny, Forte, Cafe, Bolt and so on.

Poyo is just confused in all categories. He's an attention *****. And a weirdo. also hypocritical.

Plus: Hoodbridge will own this tourney. I lose to people because they are better than me. Simple as that. That's my fuel to get better. That's my determination to get 1st. I never settle for second best. If I lose, I will come back.
Best post you've ever made :p

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm not referring to Oath/Taj or anyone else said to be involved in Chu's wii....I don't believe they would do that as both of them seem really cool. I've talked with Oath briefly, played Taj hes just someone out to have fun :( they're both fine in my book lol I was just reffering to the thefts in general. Like to CoT4 wii, Deez's brawl? not sure about that, and so on.

BMX

Smash Lord
BMX, you take life seriously xD

If I saw someone get shot, I would just shrug and walk by. No need to report it, people will find out eventually, no need to deal with legal BS.

BMX, you get pissed off cause you find my postz annoying. Which meanz you CARE about life.

Who seriously givez a **** about life? xD
It's because I want to make something of myself. Not only in brawl, but in real life.

You just showed me that you're pathetic because you don't have determination. The one thing that makes people better in general isn't in you. That's sad.

I do care about life. That's my nature.

Just go live with your mommy and daddy for the rest of your life.

Thanks, Taj.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I can copy BMX's play style with Wario easily xD

1. Camp
2. Jump back in an attempt to mindgame
3. Repeat 2 until you find an opening
4. f-tilt
5. repeat 1-4 until they are at a kill percent
6. Fart.

LOL

Also, BMX, you dumbfuk, if you haven't noticed yet, Smash IS my life.

Oath.

Smash Ace
I can copy BMX's play style with Wario easily xD

1. Camp
2. Jump back in an attempt to mindgame
3. Repeat 2 until you find an opening
4. f-tilt
5. repeat 1-4 until they are at a kill percent
6. Fart.

LOL

Also, BMX, you dumbfuk, if you haven't noticed yet, Smash IS my life.
dam poyo you suck at life then? gg :)

Top Bottom