• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Near said he's done with SSB and SWF completely.
=(.

He likes Clannad and named himself after a Deathnote character so he was instantly one of my favourite people on here.

(Completely off-topic - sorry)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Meh naming yourself after a character with no modifications to your name just shows lack of creativity IMO.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Death note should have ended once L died. Screw all that other stuff, in my mind Kira wins
Yeah after L died it went downhill, since Yagami pretty much shouted out that he was Kira >_>

As a sidenote L is ranked with Kamina as the coolest anime character of all time ^^

asianaussie

Smash Hero
thats pure bull and you know it

if kamina was 100 of 100 (screw that hes probs like 9 billion/100) then L would be L/100

yeah he plays by his own rules

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i challenge sharksquail. Also, just take smasherx74 and agent 21 off the ladder

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Challenging MarioReincarnate cuz he was online :p

He won though :( 3-2.

Pretty close games, except fox vs. fox which was a 3 stock blowout victory for him :p

Back to challenging Koro!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I haven't heard from jel, but that said, I'll be away for almost the entire weekend (working, seeing friends, etc.), so I will black myself out. I'll put him above me, but... well, I'll be busy and will not be able to set ladder matches at all.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I haven't heard from jel, but that said, I'll be away for almost the entire weekend (working, seeing friends, etc.), so I will black myself out. I'll put him above me, but... well, I'll be busy and will not be able to set ladder matches at all.
Aww I wannaed to play you. I will be busy next weekend as I have a SSB Tournament to go to and will be recording matches there so look for that on my youtube.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
We can still play, but my schedule is so messed up that I cannot plan or guarantee time available. The few times I can guarantee is right before I go to bed (when I'm too tired to play), when I wake up (when I'm rushing to go to work, or just too tired because I woke up). So basically I'm rarely available. However, when I am available, I go to to Galaxy and play random games (I go under random names, but I can join your game).

But yeah... my schedule sucks, I have no time to do anything really... except for stuff that I have specifically put aside and that are already planned and set.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh kewl. Imnotpro, Koro is on vacation. Just drop that silly challenge and get challenged by me.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Just a reminder, until you and your opponent are in a challenge against each other, you are still considered "free", so someone can still challenge you.

So right now, you both are free to be challenged by someone below you... or maybe challenge each other? :p

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Koro hasn't responded to my Pms or messages on galaxy. Can I get a free win ;) (and maybe play that line waiting for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom