• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So Jel didn't show up to our planned rendezvous today. It's been way over a week, so I'm calling shenanigans and taking the win. I challenge Surri.

Edit: I beat surri. I challenge Imnotpro

Battlecow

Play to Win
With Battlecow backing out of the match. I will move on and now challenge Surri
Sorry bout that bro, you should've showed in time :/.

Good news is, it doesn't matter- whether I won the match against Jel for his inactivity or got DQ'd for my presumptuousness, my challenge against surri was still valid, so the order is still me-surri-Jel, with surri and jel in a matchup.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Really, Koro shouldnt have lost (it says in the rules if both players are willing to wait and DO get the match done...that it still counts)

And my Challenge to the loser of that set should also have stood ...we need a mod back in this place...****s fallin apart xD

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Really, Koro shouldnt have lost (it says in the rules if both players are willing to wait and DO get the match done...that it still counts)

And my Challenge to the loser of that set should also have stood ...we need a mod back in this place...****s fallin apart xD
Dude, you never respond when I message you on Galaxy (esp since you said you'd be on lolz)

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
So, I think that Koro should be above me in the ladder because although I wanted the forfeit, he played me really soon after I complained. Under this assumption, I played Surri from his prior challenge and lost 2-1. Thus, the positions should be:

Koro
Surri
ImNotPro (me)
Battlecow

I hope the confusion is over now :p (although this means jel can't challenge surri anymore =/)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Near has been in black forever and with the new list I should be able to challange ImNotPro or
Battlecow. As players in black should not count.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If Blue Yoshi doesn't get something done on this within a few days i will restart it in a new thread (same list obviously) with a few "newer" rules...no more black named people hogging spots!

The Star King

Smash Hero
If Blue Yoshi doesn't get something done on this within a few days i will restart it in a new thread (same list obviously) with a few "newer" rules...no more black named people hogging spots!
Why don't you just edit the OP?

The Star King

Smash Hero
becuase i would rather just make a new thread, to end all confusing this one will die...like mine did when Blue Yoshi remade it
Wtf I don't understand what you're saying at all. Halp ("to end all confusing this one will die"?)

vitillo1234

Smash Rookie
ladder

Name vitillo123
Region: NA
World? yes
Contact Info: allisbrawl ssb64 ladder single chat or free chat

The Star King

Smash Hero
OK, I understand what you said, but I still don't get your reasoning. Why is their a need to put in the effort for a new ladder? What will make yours better than Blue Yoshi's?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
mmm...

New thread so therefore cleaner, easier to follow (and easier for me to edit)
New rules, less BS within the ladder it self (like people who NEVER play in the ladder)
Plus, im keeping the current ladder list, just moving it more then anything

When Blue Yoshi re-did my ladder he started his own thread...and I will do the same :p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Name vitillo123
Region: NA
World? yes
Contact Info: allisbrawl ssb64 ladder single chat or free chat
This isn't AIB and most people dislike Brawl so most people won't be able to play on there. Use smashboards for smash 64, melee, and online smash64/offline discussion of all 3 and AIB for brawl and wifi brawl.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I support you making another thread for the ladder suri.

This one has fallen into dis-repair is is already quite messy.

1/4 of the people on the ladder NEVER play their matches so this is going nowhere imo.

I have been challenging Teh Pawner for over a month and he has not gotten back to me with a pm or shown up in Galaxy - you guys know i am on there pretty frequently so this is ridiculous.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, time for another thread. DQ's need to be handed out, OP's need to be kept up. Keep the rules though- I like these.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Just kick the people not playing their matches (like me lolol), no need to go through the trouble of creating a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom