• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry that **** happened to you Ricky, and Boston sucks compared to Florida so far. Emilio do you have a partner up in gainesville to be the josh to your rockcrock yet? (You should try and emulate their winning formula lol)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Sorry that **** happened to you Ricky, and Boston sucks compared to Florida so far. Emilio do you have a partner up in gainesville to be the josh to your rockcrock yet? (You should try and emulate their winning formula lol)
every ganondorf needs a good jigglypuff

they are like lamb and tuna fish

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Lamb and Tunafish is like the most unamerican combination ever. A better analogy would be spaghetti and meatball--I'd at least be more comfortable with it. 'Cause if you don't like that you might as well get the hell out.

Ian aren't you moving to Russia? How are you the best candidate.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Both true.

I just babysit my partners and let them farm up a storm. I'm talkin' Runed Axe, Savage Mace, Wingbow **** while I'm throwin' down wards, Arcane Hides, and Storm Clouds. I run out, Rapid Spin, throw up a Light Screen, Wish and switch out; then my pals Dragon Dance up and sweep.

And we win!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
A T T E N T I O N:

OK, so I am officialy and completely moved in. My new apartment is design to be a smash hub. Anyone wanna come over and smash? I'm only 2 blocks south of campus!

My address is:
2001 SW 16th Street
Gainesville, FL, 32608

I'm in apartment E24, its on the south side of the property.

>>>Map/Directions!<<<

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Rock, that's awesome you have your apartment smashed out. We (Jax) are down to come out and smash and hang out. If you are looking for diversity of players and stuff hit us up. If we don't start making moves and get the scene poppin' in Jax, I fear it will die off kinda like Georgia did.

Hit me up with dates and times: 904-333-1771 -Cody

This message applies to anyone hosting anything!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
I feel like this deserved a separate post:

Tourney / Fest at C-PO's this Sunday @ 12pm in Palatka, Fl (CLOSE TO GVILLE)

Chip(C-po) mentioned a cook-out too! (He's a dam good cook!)

We could also do a Crew-Battle Tourney (Gville vs Jax)!

Details are to be announced... We will definitely be having a tournament/fest, but not sure if we want to do some extra fun stuff that would require a door fee, but that's mainly based on opinions of the attendants. We would like to see Gainesville and Jax start doing things more often so we want you guys to come out and enjoy this with us. Chip and I REALLY need to get an estimate of how many people may come so if you are interested or can commit PLEASE let me know. Call me or text me.

Call or Text me for details 904-333-1771

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
TV Distribution

I have 4 TVs, one big one in my living room to stay, 2 small ones, and Pat's big silver that we had at my place for teams.

Dennis, I need to give you at least one tv. I might keep the super small one as a mobile setup.

Pat, will the big silver fit in your place? Or should it go to springs/rock's/..phannas?

I still have an extra cube (emilio's) to pair up with an empty setup, and a hannah montana wii with no copy.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I'm not sure what time Ricky, I'll give you a call when I do.

Cody: We usually have smashfest on Fridays. But I can play in Gainesville on Saturday if you are in town.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
You'll be seeing more of Jax, especially if you are hosting the fests. I'm down to come out Saturday and play if I can find some type of housing. Driving to Gainesville and back on Saturday only to return to the area again Sunday to go to Cpo's would be too much. Lmk!

On a side note, can you make it to Cpo's sunday? It would be nice to see Gville! And we can do some gville vs Jax battles or something.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, sounds great. Can you PM me your number or just text/call me @ 904-333-1771. I'll definitely come out Saturday. If you are looking for more people, let me know. I can bring some from Jax, but they would be dependent on the housing issue as well. As of now, I am definitely coming out.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Xoff, you should come down and smash this Friday.
Oh wow you're in town? Awesome! Are you guys having a smash fest on Friday? If so, let me know if you want me to get Jax over there. We are all getting much better. Otherwise I will just stick to coming out Saturday (Sleeping @ Rock's) then going to Cpo's fest on Sunday. That would be a little too much driving for me for a 3day smash binge lol.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Thanks for having us Dennis. Your new place seems pretty legit. And playing good people is good.

I must return to smash soon. It's almost necessary. And I'll start beating Dennis as soon as I clean the rust off of my stethoscope.

Top Bottom