• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yeah Ricky, don't let it get ya down. Just make sure you don't walk around late at night anymore. Just sleep over at Kris and Mo's next time! I thought the sweaty hands comment was funny, though. lol

On a happier note, Dennis' impression is becoming famous. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGbUI_d8WOs#t=2m40s
I'll definitely take Kris and Mo's place into greater consideration next time.

And I just laughed my *** off of that RockCrock impression!

Heh heh heh... Pr0ject is a funny guy. He plays HoN w/ us.
Hey I found a game that tops HoN...... You guys should all make an account on tetrisfriends.com and send "VGmastaRicky" and/or "DrVGmasta" to your friends list. I heard that guy was pretty decent at tetris. Add him if you want a chance to play him tetris against him over the internet, LIVE!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I missed the last bus from campus the other night. So I had to walk all the way home. And the cops pulled me over on my way home. There were a ton of cops swarming around that area that night plus a helicopter circling the perimeter. I think they were looking for someone (armed and dangerous maybe) and they ended up pulling me over instead.
Walking while black strikes again!

Glad everything is (mostly) OK for you though. After all, who else will tutor me in Melee Ganon/Puff? :laugh:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Hey I found a game that tops HoN...... You guys should all make an account on tetrisfriends.com and send "VGmastaRicky" and/or "DrVGmasta" to your friends list. I heard that guy was pretty decent at tetris. Add him if you want a chance to play him tetris against him over the internet, LIVE!
I'll take that bet, Ricky. I've been wanting to play you in Tetris for a LONG time

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Rofl that RockCrock impression was ridiculous! I thought Dennis had snuck onto the set.

And Ricky, that's some ****ed up ****. Straight up, they were definitely just searching you cuz you were black, and that ****'s ********. ****en cops.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
sup gville?

Sorry to hear about your scuffle with the Popo Ricky... That's just some bull ****...

RockCrock impression was hilarious.

Can't wait to get back and play smash again, SFL scene is meh.

I'm basically quitting HoN to help keep focused this semester. I may still play, but nothing like before.

PS: I got 7 picks in a row right on SFTC... in one day...

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey y'all what Wii game should I get?

I've got Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and Guitar Hero stuff.

I'm gonna buy another one once this stupid deadline is over at work as a reward and I want to make sure I get a good game. Something with good 1p stuff, and I don't have internet to hook up to. Any kind of game.

PS I miss Gville.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is out already. It got pretty much the same critical acclaim.

Hey Ricky, if I'm in town and you need a ride somewhere just let me know man. I said this the other day, but now I'm in Panama City until school starts. Just let me know when I get back.

That impression of Dennis was incredible. I was like, wait where did Project go? He was just here!!

Probably getting Starcraft 2 this week. Hopefully it will run better than HoN.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins

I've got Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, and Guitar Hero stuff.

I'm gonna buy another one once this stupid deadline is over at work as a reward and I want to make sure I get a good game. Something with good 1p stuff, and I don't have internet to hook up to. Any kind of game.

PS I miss Gville.
Muramasa is awesome

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace

PS I miss Gville.
We miss you too.

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are fantastic. Mario Kart Wii is fun for everyone. New Super Mario Bros is supposed to be pretty good. Super Paper Mario is better than Paper Mario fans give it credit for.

Outside of Mario... Zelda: Twilight Princess, of course if you haven't played it already. I've also heard good things about Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Play, even though they're often overlooked. I liked the Metroid Games, so Prime Trilogy or Prime 3: Corruption might be worth looking into. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories got some good reviews, tho it's kinda creepy.

I got more, just these are the better ones.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I invented an impression of Max impersonating Josh impersonating Dennis.

It's kinda tricky. It's accomplished by wearing a devilish grin, wearing a sleeveless shirt, and being Asian.

Also, Happy Birthday Oscar!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Gaineville's obsession with all that is Skill, and disdain for all that is no-Skill came from my run into 8-bit, I think.

Linguini's take on Rock adds perspective on the setting and his health conditions.

I played Left4Dead with my brothers and left them for dead right in front of me a lot. Thanks, Oscar!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I played Left4Dead with my brothers and left them for dead right in front of me a lot. Thanks, Oscar!
Hahahahahaha. We're so proud of you Josh. If we were to pick someone best-suited to carry out Oscar's sand-bagging tradition, it would certainly be you. How mad were they?

Edit: and Ricky, Tetris Friends is missing one key version of Tetris: unlimited. My best Tetris-based skill is survival. Even after most people would have given up, I'm really good at holding on and getting a few extra lines. All of the games on Friends seem to have some finish line, which limits my high score potential.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Well, I am a very impressionable person. Just the other day Patrick was trying to introduce some guys to me.

;)
what the hell are you talking about?

also, Josh... rofl. living up to the name of the game, at least.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Probably wasn't a very good impression, that's why nobody remembers

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But seriously, if we wanna go REALLY far back, I'm willing to bet UberIce did the first RockCrock impression. Kids tend to mimic their older siblings

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I added you mark!

Brothers got mad but accepted the theory that being really good at smash makes me superbyad at everything else.

Does anyone need help moving in? I might be back as early as the 20th.
Pat, get your big TV, it's cramping my Feng Shui!!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna keep their TV at my place for smash purposes? I don't think I have room to bring my own TV from home. And anything that I buy new at a store is gonna be a laggy flatscreen/LCD, right?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sup gville?

Sorry to hear about your scuffle with the Popo Ricky... That's just some bull ****...

RockCrock impression was hilarious.

Can't wait to get back and play smash again, SFL scene is meh.

I'm basically quitting HoN to help keep focused this semester. I may still play, but nothing like before.

PS: I got 7 picks in a row right on SFTC... in one day...
its sad for you.

wes jr came here about a month and a half ago and plays like once or twice a week.

dop came here about 3 weeks ago and we played with him almost every other day.

linguini came here on saturday to my knowledge and played like 3 times already. matter of fact i was playing with him 2am this morning.

i tried to keep you in the loop. the last 2 times i called you to inform you about smash you didnt even answer.

i got respect for you but you cant complain becuase our community is diffrent from gainsvile. we play based off of phone calls and who wants to play that particular day.

oh and there was a tournament last saturday so no johns you had fare warning about that 3 weeks in advance. sorry you couldnt enjoy the community man. not to mention your like real south in sfl :(

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
There's hope for us!
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jBKKV2V8eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jBKKV2V8eU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna keep their TV at my place for smash purposes? I don't think I have room to bring my own TV from home. And anything that I buy new at a store is gonna be a laggy flatscreen/LCD, right?
well then I will just move my TV at Josh's to your place, 'cuz my roommate at the frat house already has a tv setup.

you could get a PLASMA tv though if you wanted to get a new one, those don't lag and are sick as ****.

Top Bottom