• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I'll have a Melee setup at Ryo's birthday tourney (Brawl) if anyone wants to come and play friendlies/MMs.

I'd appreciate any practice I can get.
I would've come but, I was wayy too fatigued from this cool smashfest I was at the night before until 6:30 am.

Yo Gville yall represented at home. GG to all. I'm sure yall will give us a chance to do the same ;). Shouts out to Josh, Dennis, Moses, Ricky, Emilio, Steve (Q_Q), and whoever else I played with. Also, gj to jacksonvillians for getting on the road again. DEY YOU GO, GAUGE! LOLTROLLOL
Thanks Chip. And thanks for coming, can't wait to play you guys again. Hopefully I'm still in the game by the time you guys get back.

EDIT:

Thanks again for hosting Dennis. I'm glad I could make it out there.

Crew battle was fun. And I enjoyed all the friendlies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Having Melee setups at the tourney was amazing (we had 3). Thanks to everyone who I got a chance to play!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Jville: Impressed by skeel and number of players. Wish I got to stay after crews and get matches in with everyone. Hope you guys come again next month its always fun to play new styles

Ryo's house was a better venue than most lan centers. But there was a guy yelling "NANAAA" in a dramatic minor musical tone while playing mario tennis....18 times per minute no lie.

Pr0ject and mooney stayed at my place and met random people from my highschool. Project complimented my wildsoul's ability to dispatch neuts.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Project I'm really glad to meet you, you're a really awesome guy and I appreciate all the practice and input you gave me!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
don't worry, i ate like half of his asian rice krispy treats

Hey red those ditto's were intense :) Glad you took something away from our matches

Linguini

Smash Master
Damn dennis thats fvcked up, but life does indeed move forward and you should be successful anyways man.

fun smashin this weekend, my gears feel mad oiled up now and i got to test out a lot of **** i'll be implementing at pound:cool:

so much hype!!!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Damn dennis thats fvcked up, but life does indeed move forward and you should be successful anyways man.

fun smashin this weekend, my gears feel mad oiled up now and i got to test out a lot of **** i'll be implementing at pound:cool:

so much hype!!!!!
Find me and show me what you are implementing :D

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I get hype over Max's smash. In fact, I think I'm making that first picture my wallpaper.

Also I **** Puffs. The only one I've lost to in a long time is Hbox.

Top Bottom