• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yeah so the tournament is postponed until mid to late March. I wanted to try to find another venue last week but I had the flu and was completely gone. I didn't go to work or school, and now I'm really behind in everything.

**** **** and piss.

Sorry guys.
!!! Shucks man, hope you get well soon. Good luck on catching up with your schoolwork (I'm pretty far behind too :().

I hope the others don't take the postponement too hard though.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Started a day earlier on work, but it's still ****** me. I'm at Marston. I'll call if I finish early (10ish), but till then I'm probably not coming.

Edit: Cannot attend. I will do next week's assignment a lot earlier instead of HON >.<

Linguini

Smash Master
Tonight didn't work out i guezz, tomorrow it seems like everyone is available and it's my most lax day. Dennis can we play at yours, or josh's??

let me know, i need serious training for pound

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Gorramit. Once again, I'll be missing this one. Um... I'm sure you can find a good sub for me. Or Josh can just take all of their stocks =P

RockCrock

Smash Champion
New nymph alt avatar next week, Johnny Bravo:

And to celebrate the Chinese New Year, a brand new "Azn" announcer pack will be release.

BRUDRUST

Friday's new hero, Empath, is defined as pure support.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I may be able to come by to the fest this Friday.

Not sure what all I'll be doing, though. I'm celebrating with a friend in Gainesville, and I'll be in the area, so I may stop by for a bit, and come back later on.

If I did come back, could I spend the night, Dennis?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll have a Melee setup at Ryo's birthday tourney (Brawl) if anyone wants to come and play friendlies/MMs.

I'd appreciate any practice I can get.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Yo Gville yall represented at home. GG to all. I'm sure yall will give us a chance to do the same ;). Shouts out to Josh, Dennis, Moses, Ricky, Emilio, Steve (Q_Q), and whoever else I played with. Also, gj to jacksonvillians for getting on the road again. DEY YOU GO, GAUGE! LOLTROLLOL

Top Bottom