• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
YES!! Thank you James!!

The date is on February 5th. We would need the place for almost the whole day (about 10:00 AM to at least 10:00 PM). We would need a big room for about 30 - 40 people with plenty of electrical outlets, and would need tables and chairs.

My phone number is (850) 819 - 6525. Call me if you need anymore information!

Thanks again!

Linguini

Smash Master
So a while ago I posted that we might be able to hold a tourney at the church that was used for ltec2. I just talked to them and they said that we could use it, but I need a little more info. I need to tell them a date/time and what we would need.
Niceeee, thanks a lot man, that venue is pretty sick. So we just have to confirm a date that the church is cool with an we're good.

Let the hype begin!!!!!

Jav, Team Nefarious.

i need to get a cheap crt at a pawn shop i dont have a tv lol

Renth

Smash Hero
Halo 2 is the past. I'll MM any of you in Halo 3 Best 3/5 on the maps of your choice :) (mlg settings)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Reach is my favorite Halo (though I'll play all the other ones) because they added the one thing I'd been *****ing about forever: SPRINT

Renth

Smash Hero
Reach is my favorite Halo (though I'll play all the other ones) because they added the one thing I'd been *****ing about forever: SPRINT
sigh :\ I'd play it with you but I sure as hell do not enjoy playing it. I'd go into detail but I don't feel like it.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
You probably don't enjoy playing it high level. I'm sure if you didn't take it seriously, it would be be more fun. I'll play Brawl sometimes, I just can't take it seriously.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Well I messed up. I've got two similar online classes that begin with MEL and after mapping a calendar, I have double essay and quizzes due today at midnight LOL. Plus, being so close to 1.0 kdr, I played with -Rx for like 8 hours last night till 7AM and had class at 9:30 AM.

I can still make it tonight, but

I swear

to God

if anybody so much as hits me with A pownch or the Z-grab, I have a huge amount of very mediocre johns.

...peace

-Joshua Hsu, SENIOR at UF

P.S. My right thumb has shooting pains on the tip

Linguini

Smash Master
It's all good I have an essay due tonight too that i've been procrastinating.....

lol that vid was random yet hilarious, where the **** did this whole darkness storyline come from?? its like LOTR all over again but for smaysh haha

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Well I messed up. I've got two similar online classes that begin with MEL and after mapping a calendar, I have double essay and quizzes due today at midnight LOL. Plus, being so close to 1.0 kdr, I played with -Rx for like 8 hours last night till 7AM and had class at 9:30 AM.

I can still make it tonight, but

I swear

to God

if anybody so much as hits me with A pownch or the Z-grab, I have a huge amount of very mediocre johns.

...peace

-Joshua Hsu, SENIOR at UF

P.S. My right thumb has shooting pains on the tip
I messed up worse than Josh did last week. Like I got nothin'. And I mean nothin' at all. And I'm about two weeks behind in material in all of my classes right now. So, not sure if I can make it to the smashfest this week.

-Richard White, SUPER SENIOR at UF

Linguini

Smash Master
lol apparently i'm not hosting it anymore from what I saw in the title.

the church isn't an option for the 5th and other venues fell through from what ive been told, matt needs to post or something with what is going on....

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
lol apparently i'm not hosting it anymore from what I saw in the title.

the church isn't an option for the 5th and other venues fell through from what ive been told, matt needs to post or something with what is going on....
The reason you no longer are hosting is because you did nothing concrete to support it. Matt has done everything. If you want this to happen, then you need do something.

Linguini

Smash Master
sigh....you misunderstand me, i have no problem with not hosting it anymore, the tournament is fully under matt's control now.

i just hope it can actually happen....

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so the tournament is postponed until mid to late March. I wanted to try to find another venue last week but I had the flu and was completely gone. I didn't go to work or school, and now I'm really behind in everything.

**** **** and piss.

Sorry guys.

Top Bottom