• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Guys I just want aan overall opinion on a subject. How do you guys feel about takin someone to rainbow cruise in say a 3rd game of a set. Is it bad character? Do you guys see that as being a cop or gay? What if its like an mk ditto and doesnt like advantage anyone. Its just a question of opinion. If you were taken to rainbow cruise game 3 would you guys begin to dislike the other person if you lose or get cp'd?

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Guys I just want aan overall opinion on a subject. How do you guys feel about takin someone to rainbow cruise in say a 3rd game of a set. Is it bad character? Do you guys see that as being a cop or gay? What if its like an mk ditto and doesnt like advantage anyone. Its just a question of opinion. If you were taken to rainbow cruise game 3 would you guys begin to dislike the other person if you lose or get cp'd?
well i mean just look at rom3...you saw what happened with kevin, he ***** that crap out of that tourney.

that being said, go old school style. don't care what the other person thinks. do whatever you want, it's a cp for a reason. do that and you'll win this tourney, i guarentee.

also, wth if the other person gets mad then that's their problem not yours.

rhan

Smash Hero
There is nothing wrong with a being "in bad character" when it comes to a tourney setting. Just expect some people to hate you because they suck.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
first of all steve just shut your ****ing mouth before i put something in it.. i dont care that you took me to rainbow cruise its your snide tude i dont like its over with you will be made a joke of at this tournament by yours truly so just wait it out

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Brinstar has got to be one of the worst stages next to homoNorfair and gayDelfino. I can deal with Cruise.

Duo55

Smash Ace
To answer your question, yes, it is poor character... but on that note that shouldn't stop you from doing it. You're there to win but playing that way well make people look down on you & discredit your victory if you win, and if you lose trying to g@y someone then you really get the brand of a scrub.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There are long answers to this, but basically I feel like if you want to win then you'll abuse the ruleset to its fullest.

Personally, if I played Brawl then I'd just consider it making things more gay since it already involves MK and would be very <.< but would understand and not be salty about why someone would do it.

Personally, if someone took my ICs to Cruise/Brinstar

I'd strangle that mother****er.

YEAH
Ban cruise so I can go to Stadium like I always wanted to in the first place dang it M2K.

rhan

Smash Hero
It's cuz no one really plays on Cruise. But unlike you guys I practice with someone you can't take seriously.

We play on Hyrule and Brinstar Deptths sometimes and shyyt talk each other the entire time.

Most fun we've had is probably when we call out our moves while playing the game.

And how is it in "poor character"? It's apart of the game and the MBR has made it a legal counterpick.

QQ if you think it's in bad character.

V1CE

Smash Champion
first of all steve just shut your ****ing mouth before i put something in it.. i dont care that you took me to rainbow cruise its your snide tude i dont like its over with you will be made a joke of at this tournament by yours truly so just wait it out
did I even mention your name in any of my previous post... 90 percent of the people in here dont even know we played... dont be rude cause i want peoples opinion on a subject. You arnt intimidating so stop trying to be... you should stick to not posting... I have no attitude. you are assuming too much...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Well obviously Chris, this is in the case you didn't though.

And I think it's really crappy, but I wouldn't be mad, just deal with it really.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I wish all three matches could be weighted more equally but to do that arguments would have to be made that are silly to get into.

So yeah let's kill time with random words til we get to the hype lol

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Brinstar has got to be one of the worst stages next to homoNorfair and gayDelfino. I can deal with Cruise.
melee brinstar + melee jigs

as marth its like the worst **** ever, mahone i think 3 stocked me with 3 rests off either a lava hit or an up B that went through stage (laggiest up B eveerrrrr)

rhan

Smash Hero
May need to get that bus ride.

Shae punked out on me. But I honestly saw this coming anyway. The only thing is who can pick me up from the bus station? And it may need to be 7pm when I need to get picked up.

rhan

Smash Hero
Google.com

And the one in Concord is

https://www.greyhound.com/en/locations/terminal.aspx?city=340252

And is about an hour away from the hotel venue.

and there's also one in G-Boro. And the trip time is half the time.

https://www.greyhound.com/en/locations/terminal.aspx?city=340373

Is anyone near the G-Boro one? Cuz then It'd get up there around 11am on Friday and it's cheaper by like 30 bucks. Then get the hotel room for Saturday then leaving Sunday (Unless someone hooks me up with housing or at least split a hotel room then I can leave Monday).

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
after i ****ing roll your *** in the money match steve dont even make eye contact with me

to everyone else in the world, stop pissing me off so much.. seriously its bad for my health

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
It's 17 minutes away from me. I'm riding with Everlasting Yayuhzz, so I don't know if his car has room, I don't wanna house you and then leave you hanging with no ride. Try to get in contact with blackchris, because I feel like he'll be closer, but if I Yay has room in his car then you could stay here, but I can't really get to you. :/

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I want you to go Zelda but its your main so w/e
we'll talk on game day, boi

melee brinstar + melee jigs

as marth its like the worst **** ever, mahone i think 3 stocked me with 3 rests off either a lava hit or an up B that went through stage (laggiest up B eveerrrrr)
Dreamland is worse vs Jiggz as Marth...

Always ban DL vs Jiggz as Marth.

after i ****ing roll your *** in the money match steve dont even make eye contact with me

to everyone else in the world, stop pissing me off so much.. seriously its bad for my health
Cory... I still love you...

the only time I talk **** if because you were playing my crewmate...

Duo55

Smash Ace
Nothing bad about using your characters advantage on a stage, that's what cps are for lol
Planking is an advantage of meta knight's on many stages. With your mentality perhaps you think there is nothing wrong with doing that? I on the other hand think there is a line of g@yness that shouldn't be crossed without a burden of shame. There is something wrong with being a f@g craig, but I'm not making an excuse for it. It's going to happen and only a fool would not be prepared to deal with it (aka having a back up character, even if its only to deal with that particular situation).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lucas, what is with the ellipsis after every sentence?

stop that silly boy.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm throwing out a bunch of random options right now and I would like to ask:

1) If I stay at Smith's house Friday night, who would kindly take me to the venue?
2) BlackChris (Hopefully you can read this before 9pm tonight): Would you be able to pick me up from the bus station and take me to the venue? I remember you said you had me on housing too. I can pay.
3) If anyone in Greensboro wanna scoop me from Smith's house and take me to the venue that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not cheap when it comes to gas fare.

Thanks for your time.

Mahone

Smash Champion
we'll talk on game day, boi

Dreamland is worse vs Jiggz as Marth...

Always ban DL vs Jiggz as Marth.

Cory... I still love you...

the only time I talk **** if because you were playing my crewmate...
They are both very bad, i will admit that if you play it right as marth, brinstar would be better..... However, i have yet to find one marth play it right, so I'm gonna go ahead and say its worse for marth (for now).

i strongly disagree with this

Mahone, show him whats up
Ya, it's worse, if people played on it a lot and learned it, it might not be, but it's gonna get banned soon so why would anyone do that?

lucas, what is with the ellipsis after every sentence?

stop that silly boy.
He stole that from me....

im going to go ahead and enter melee too and **** up this bad jiggz mahone
Ya, probably, i suck.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
everyone defends everything for the sake of defending it.. ok lets pretend steve needed to take me to rc and had a shot at the money.. damn steve almost had it its ok youll rainbow cruise your way all the way grand finals next time

Top Bottom