• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I can't wait to see you, Cory, let's dance

and lol *****ing about dumb stages...

that's why they're CPs...

so you can counter your opponents...

I personally don't use them just because I have very littler experience with the CP stages, besides PS of course

maybe I should start using NC's old tradition of picking the gayest stage possible for CP and then talk the whole match

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
shut the **** up craig

and rhan just ride with yay, we can be in the same car and **** :bee:..... unless 3 people in the back is too homo and then i'll just ride with karn.... ughhhh im just not gonna go, **** all this noise

wait why are a million people viewing this thread

rhan

Smash Hero
He told Smith that told me there was no room due to TV's and it being a tiny *** car.

Also 3 niiggaz in the back seat ain't gay.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm aware craig, and that brings me to my point... it was made illegal for being broken and ruining the game and it is the highest display of bad sportsmanship. When a wario main puts the token on norfair, he has already conspired to go for the time out. To be a f@g. While it isn't against the rules it is still bad sportsmanship and ppl doing it should be ashamed. Going to one of those stages is the same kind of g@y as planking, only on a lower level.

rhan

Smash Hero
Mahone, teach me to fight against jiggz at this

does anyone know if Tope/Cyrain are confirmed?

I guess I'll message cyrain
YL has a fairly easy time.

I can show you.

And convert everyone in NC into a YL main.

I just need a ride to the venueeeeee...

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I guess when the Pats are up by 3 with 2-3 mins left on the clock it's bad sportsmanship when the run out the play clock :laugh:

It's not gay Duo besides they have to actually have a lead over you in the first place, it's not their fault that you lost a stock or two or you have a massive percentage difference. There are a lot of ways to stop that as well, they have to land for one and if you're taking some serious damage for trying to hit them then you need to reevaluate what you're doing. Even Mk's Dair camping is very punishable because he's constantly whiffing moves which leads you to be able to punish the cooldown time (Omg Shocking isn't it?)

lol I kinda understand where you're coming from Duo but honestly you're looking at it on the wrong side of the scope

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone, teach me to fight against jiggz at this

does anyone know if Tope/Cyrain are confirmed?

I guess I'll message cyrain
sure.

YL has a fairly easy time.

I can show you.

And convert everyone in NC into a YL main.

I just need a ride to the venueeeeee...
ugh... i lost to lajin in a mm last saturday, it was game 3 last hit i was so sad.... the whole match was ****ing bomb arrow boomerang bomb->nair and then finish with ****ing projectile to upair....

**** that matchup, next time imma just go falco

rhan

Smash Hero
Laijin like the YL Falco match-up.

But if you switch to Falco on me I will try and play 1 game against it. If I lose I"m going my Falco counter.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay just to get my say so out there, just because something is legal doesnt make you any less of a ***** for taking someone there, also in melee i think rainbow isnt nearly as bad as in brawl.

basically, Just because ***** moves are legal doesnt make you any less of a *****

also, CORY VS VICE MM HYPE

Mahone

Smash Champion
mahone jiggs ditto mm?
ugh... if only to show you u cant plank with jiggs lol....

i'll mm your jiggs with g&w if you want to

Laijin like the YL Falco match-up.

But if you switch to Falco on me I will try and play 1 game against it. If I lose I"m going my Falco counter.
ya i mean, i dunno, it kinda sucks cuz my falco isn't good enough yet, but when it is that is definately one of the matchups i'll switch for....

i think falco is better against: YL, Dr.Mario, Luigi, Fox (depends on style of fox), Ganon, Pikachu....

basically all those weird soft counter matchups (and some foxes)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
awesome snap

like I said I'll help run pools (hell the tourney itself) if you decide to do them