• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm not using Zelda to much in tourney until I'm really confident with her. At this point I'm not. My Fox/Marth/sometimesFalco are all better than my Zelda and grrrr

EDIT: Ronald Wardell

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Darius will be pissed if you use ZELDA in teams. I will not even pick you up if you use zelda in teams . . . just playing

BUT DONT USE ZELDA IN TEAMS

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm not using Zelda to much in tourney until I'm really confident with her. At this point I'm not. My Fox/Marth/sometimesFalco are all better than my Zelda and grrrr

EDIT: Ronald Wardell
You've been saying in Pound V Low Tiers that you are going to do it, you keep using that bull**** excuse that your top tiers are better than your Zelda, but they just preform better than her at the moment. If you keep using the excuse that X Y and Z are better than your Zelda and then just don't try to make her better. You switch around mains so much anyways, just settle with Zelda and stop using the excuse "I'm not confident with her" You think I'm all that confident with Young Link vs Marth at all? I still do it. I still do it vs Fox as well. It gets super old dude.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yo smith

I plan on going all Zelda at PoundV

that's why I'm posting in that thread

so yea

there's nothing wrong with wanting to get my other characters better

EDIT: and there's nothing wrong with playing to win aka using my top tiers

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
actually, we wouldn't have to mm dark hart. a pride match accompanied by the admittance that my fox is better than yours at the ditto would suffice. :D

as for you, l0zr, i'm scared of yours, and all opposing ganons. I'm hilariously horrible at ganon dittos, but i know i would enjoy getting 3 stocked by yours. assuming i can take a stock off.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Chris its up to you playa, i dont mind either. Im just feeling evil so i though of ganondorf. We can just do it for fun if you want dawg

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, y'alls basketball team is, like, top in the acc. Isn't that enough?

Top Bottom