• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I am trying to recover some of the money I lost from the pound5 incident, on top of all the other bad things that have happened to me lately. I hear there are a lot of marth's at this. I can train all of you (or any other character you use as long as it's high tier or top tier) if you are willing to help me out :/. I could use a temporary job right now lol to recover. I wouldn't be asking this if I didn't need it but I do. PM me if you are interested

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I am trying to recover some of the money I lost from the pound5 incident, on top of all the other bad things that have happened to me lately. I hear there are a lot of marth's at this. I can train all of you (or any other character you use as long as it's high tier or top tier) if you are willing to help me out :/. I could use a temporary job right now lol to recover. I wouldn't be asking this if I didn't need it but I do. PM me if you are interested
Are you going to enter brawl or melee or both Jason? And who are you teaming with if you're doing brawl dubs?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol double Marth is toooo goooood

(well too good at being fun to play)

especially with team attack off. fsmash through each other! slowly crawl forward with the fsmash train. ****ing **** *****.

so im just gonna call out of work and come to this... **** it.. and i may be able to house ppl if needed
House me please? I am super nice, handsome, and we had **** friendlies at Pound. :D :D :D

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'm teaming with my ride Ct. I'm also going with Tiger.
NOOO! :crying:

Hmm, not sure what's happening exactly... but between kazoo/rayku/sleepy I *think* I have a ride somewhere? Hopefully going to this, gotta talk to people about teaming.

Tourney sounds even more hype than the last one
Sammy, you're riding with me. You already asked, I already said yes. Why walk always from a sure thing?

Also, any MM's vs my Wolf anyone?
I'll $1 MM your Wolf.

Since you steal the Vomit Green Wolf, I'll go Herman Cain Wolf.

Can I please get a list of people staying with me?
DruggedFox
Micaelis
BigLou
Kismet
myself

Five right there.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
NOOO! :crying:

Sammy, you're riding with me. You already asked, I already said yes. Why walk always from a sure thing?

I'll $1 MM your Wolf.

Since you steal the Vomit Green Wolf, I'll go Herman Cain Wolf.

DruggedFox
Micaelis
BigLou
Kismet
myself

Five right there.
Sure. 10:059:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
behr, i think you're still in my car.

i'm pretty sure right now its

me
sneak
shaq
behr

now behr, idk if you know about gas prices these days, but to be honest, it'd be REALLY nice if you could help me out with gas, as the price for a gallon is currently rediculous.

the 5th seat will probably be zak (one of my bros) or ashley (idk if she wants to go...prolly not though). if neither of them want to go, i can take you jaurice (i haven't forgotten you still owe me for the last tournament :) ) or...someone else, like smith.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yooo kazoo, i wasn't sure because sleepy wasn't guaranteed for G6 or somethin and I got confused how m2k was working out the car stuff.

Looking forward to going with you guys =D

Btw, takin all MMs at this, from anybody/everybody in melee. I want as much serious experience as possible, so I'll take on anyone =]

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Drpeepeef: this onell be rough
Drpeepeef: but you got this
Drpeepeef: also
Drpeepeef: you gonna keep hosting brawl
Dylan Noclass: Nope
Drpeepeef: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Drpeepeef: raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hay I still don't know how I'm getting to this LOL

the smash lesson thing I posted about in another thread... if anyone is interested I can train them in smash for like 5-6 days if they paid me ~300 dollars and housed me. It doesn't matter if it's melee or brawl I can do both very well (I am prefering Brawl, because the week after is a Brawl tournament and I might go to Japan's huge Brawl tournament in the very beginning of April (I'm probably going) but I can do Melee just as well). I'm trying to recover financial stability and would greatly appreciate the help... a LOT

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lmfao

takin me serious when I'm trying to goof off with someone on aim

you guys lose equal respect if that's what you're going to judge me by

idc if brawl is there or not that's snap decision

I just like over the top responses to everything

but please

be mad, its about time you guys turned on me since I'm starting to get good LOL I'm half-expecting it every day anyway and this'll start it off right

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Dylan Noclass: and they wonder why no one wants to host their tournaments
Drpeepeef: LOL
Dylan Noclass: ungrateful little snots
Drpeepeef: they have it rough being brawl people but yeah i suppose

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yooo kazoo, i wasn't sure because sleepy wasn't guaranteed for G6 or somethin and I got confused how m2k was working out the car stuff.

Looking forward to going with you guys =D

Btw, takin all MMs at this, from anybody/everybody in melee. I want as much serious experience as possible, so I'll take on anyone =]
Well, you were in my car, because Sleepy said he'd be taking Jason & Pb&j, but when I read this...

Hay I still don't know how I'm getting to this LOL
Uh-oh! :O

Sleepy, please take two secs and confirm what I already had down: M2k is going with you.

Sammy, this will be handled soon enough. I just don't wanna throw M2k's seat out when he didn't have another ride to begin with. :c

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
@pp-why are you complaining about people taking something seriously, when you're the one who got serious?!?! My post was 100% sarcastic..maybe you knew that, maybe not. also, being the best opens yourself up to scrutiny. It's a part of it, Champ. I guess I just wasn't expecting that kind of response.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually no I didn't know you were being sarcastic. whups XD

I dunno I was in a fun/goof off mood when I woke up

that left fast LOL

scrutinize away I'll mess up a lot so it should be easy haha

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Dylan Noclass: and they wonder why no one wants to host their tournaments
Drpeepeef: LOL
Dylan Noclass: ungrateful little snots
Drpeepeef: they have it rough being brawl people but yeah i suppose
just cause ur fat *** wont host brawl does not mean we dont have tourneys.

we had a tourney everyweekend last month you burgerking devouring whale.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
man **** u.

im tired of melee players saying i go to far

when yall just try and **** on brawl players.

Top Bottom