• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Me and moo just did some serious Roy Vs DK training

Our perspective bodies are ready

with that being said his little roy crew will die.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Lol aight man I'll go ask.

And is there anyway we could like celebrate lounis' birthday here? Big ol OOS party tourney lol.
No Kevin. He is a brawl player.
He plays Melee too

party pooper
Well, April 30th is already his birthday tournament, which has both Brawl and Melee. His birthday party is actually a dual party with his roommate (who shares a birthday a few days apart from Lounis), and they invited 400+ people and there's gonna be lots of alcohol.

I suggest you guys just bring the entire G6 to Lounis's birthday party. It might be easier that way.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What's the closest airport to this, and can anyone pick up/house Mew2King from that airport? I'm sure he'd be grateful~

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL
I've gotta find someone who can house him soon so I can buy his ticket, otherwise I'm going to just send him home.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah the first two had great attendance from people I didn't even know would go, now I still don't know what's going on for the most part lol. Day of is always interesting for these haha.

I have theories I need to discuss with Snap I think.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why is that? I mean it'd help with GA but is there anything else?

I'd actually be down with this lol but Hbox probably already bought his plane ticket....

Top Bottom