• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Hey RAM I'll take u up on that reverse match. :)

Keith you got something against KH (Don't make me Roxas your Soxas :grrr: )

I'll MM you Battousai. $1 ??

112: $1 MM ?

Less than a week OMG :estatic:

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
I told you, i won't go any higher than 99 cents!!
JK. Yeah, a $1 match sounds good.
BTW, what is a reverse match?

Prac352

Smash Lord
As of right now, Here's a list of people I think I'm supposed to be housing-
Mid South
Iori
chad
ihsb
handorin
hyperdragon(?)

The Panhandlers
The Beast Master
TBM's bro
Circles
Mr. Kitty
Zatarans(?)

Am I missing anybody? Does anybody else need housing? I can probably hold a few more people, but you might have to pretend to like some of these people.

If anybody can confirm the status of those in question, please post in here,pm me, or hit me up on aim and let me know.

kthxbai

RAM

Smash Lord
Can someone explain this reverse match thing? >_>
Just something simple I made up. I'm pretty sure someone might have done this, but it's just like a normal tourney or money match. only thing is you have to play your opponents main char.

Example

If I played Chad in a Reverse match he would have to play Luigi for the whole set and I would have to play Luigi the whole set. tourney stages. first random then the regular procedure and all that jazz.

Hey Prac Rook can't make it but my Brother Kaje is coming.

P.S if no one have ever done a reverse match I claim rights to this.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just something simple I made up I'm pretty sure someone somewhere have done this but it's a set 2/3 or 3/5 but you swap mains with the smasher you're playing with.

Example

If I played Chad in a Reverse match he would have to play Luigi for the whole set and I would have to play Luigi the whole set. tourney stages. first random then the regular procedure and all that jazz.

Alpha and Wes did it first :p (to my knowledge anyways). And don't you mean you'd have to swap to Pikachu for the entire set?

Prac352

Smash Lord
Just something simple I made up I'm pretty sure someone somewhere have done this but it's a set 2/3 or 3/5 but you swap mains with the smasher you're playing with.

Example

Oh, we've done that before.

and what about David?

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah I would be playing Pikachu and Chad would have to play Luigi.

O well I'm claiming it anyway cause I'm hispanic I lie, cheat and steal. ( Not really ^_^ )

Rice should be making it.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Who wants to do soul matches?

Super Sudden Death, Bombs only on very high, 10 stock. Winner takes the other's soul (proof of soul written on a piece of paper)

Idea invented by the Mid-South's very own, TakeTwo.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I challenge the world to DK and G&W ditto $1 MMs.
In other words, I wanna play Reflex all day and lose $10 of my hard earned dollars.

If it helps any, I am the greatest smash bros player in the entire universe as decided by the supreme court in a 7-2 decision.

mog112

Smash Ace
I challenge the world to DK and G&W ditto $1 MMs.
In other words, I wanna play Reflex all day and lose $10 of my hard earned dollars.

If it helps any, I am the greatest smash bros player in the entire universe as decided by the supreme court in a 7-2 decision.
i will do a couple of those dittos

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Find me there, and if I have some extra cash I'll accept. 2/3, I don't MM above 5$ cause I feel MMs should be about getting better more than just putting up high stakes lol.
Did I have any MMs with anyone? I can't remember... and I know if I did, they were probably 1$ MMs... just remind me if we had one and never got around to it. :)
Ours was a pride match, but if I can get the 5$, then ok, sure. :)
Result of these posts:
You owe me a 5$ MM.

^_^

Anybody else want MMs?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Who wants to do soul matches?

Super Sudden Death, Bombs only on very high, 10 stock. Winner takes the other's soul (proof of soul written on a piece of paper)

Idea invented by the Mid-South's very own, TakeTwo.
naw bart simpson did that first (kinda , cept not in a smash MM)

im excited about coming to see everyone anyway.

TWIPL will be there, cept not Slim. hes in chicago

oh btw menthol can u house like 5 peeps also cause we need houseing. or CDE people too.

Somasu

Smash Ace
YAY!

Looks like I might still be able to come! Parents might reschedule the stupid crap they wanted me to stay for, or they might just let me miss it this time!

I HAVE A CHANCE TO NOT BE BORED THIS WEEKEND! :D

If I go, I'm down with some reverse matches. No money on the line, though.

BTW, I main Pichu. Wait, 112 already did this joke. Dammit..

mog112

Smash Ace
Can't fool me good sir. Marth is your main.

Nice try thou ^_^

but if you want My Marth vs your Luigi?
lol yeah. was also trying to establish that if you play a low tier you have a big advantage in that sort of match up.

i might be willing, we'll see.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yay, I'm confirmed for G4S4. I won't need any housing because I'll be staying with my family there. I'm sorry to hear that Nite isn't coming. :( Now who is going to make fun of me? ;)

My good buddy DJ Boonbuggy might be coming down from Memphis, so if he is then I'd be teaming with him... but we're not sure yet if he will be able to get the ride down to Columbus. If he's not coming, Sleepy can we team? :( I'm sorry I dont know yet, I'll know soon.

So far I've got this ridiculous $20 money match with Chaddd where I get waaay more stock. I will also jump in on all of these Ironman matches, if I've got the cash. Except I wont do one with Pikachad. =P!!! EARS IS TOO POWERFUL. So that leaves like Chaddd, KOkingpin, IHSB, etc. Who wants some? :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
BTW, I main Pichu.
I'll swap "mains" with you for laughs. My Pichu vs your Fox. No money since it's an extremely obvious disadvantage, but I always liked fighting fast fallers with Pichu just because the combos are so funny. :D

Ares726

Smash Ace
What's the status on wobbling at this tourney?
This is the offical wobbling policy. Everyone read it carefully:

If you wobble at this tournament during a match, the person you wobbled and any of their friends get to wobble you in RL. We will have mallets on hand in case such an event occurs.

EDIT: This policy also states that Wobbling is banned. Please pick another of the various IC infinites.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang- Tell Boon he can ride with me. Since Nite isnt coming, I have 1 or 2 free spots. (Hyperdragon still being the maybe)

Top Bottom