• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Nite

Smash Champion
I'll go. Just depends on my money situation around that time. My mom loves to borrow money.

RAM

Smash Lord
Dammit Jack LOL!!!! that image made me think of Raw vs Smackdown and I created a wrestler to look like the koolaid man. he had a red mask over his entire face including the eyes and I drew the face on his torso. he was undefeated.

Well before this start Chad we'll have to go to the Gas station and get a **** load of sugary goodness to get ya in the spirit.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yay Rag!!!!!

If you come Nite I'll have some Kool Aid for ya Brutha!!!!!!
I don't drink Kool-Aid I drink Ghetto-Aid, thats the kind you gotta make, the kind that make you wanta kill a person for, thats the kind I make. You must of forgot where I'm from son.

p.s Does anybody need a teammate for G4S4 because my teammate isn't going to come I think. I have good references ask RAM or and of the Florida Panhandle, how good of a teamate I am.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Dammit Jack LOL!!!! that image made me think of Raw vs Smackdown and I created a wrestler to look like the koolaid man. he had a red mask over his entire face including the eyes and I drew the face on his torso. he was undefeated.

Well before this start Chad we'll have to go to the Gas station and get a **** load of sugary goodness to get ya in the spirit.
Rofl I did that sort of thing too >.>
Rei Ayanami was undefeated

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
He doesn't, but he doesn't really like teams. So don't expect an easy way to convince him to do teams. XD

Where has chaddd been?
It's not so much that I dislike teams that I'm bad at them...I'll just be throwing away money and anyone who teams with me would be sad when they got knocked out after two games. :(

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Did You Miss Meh?

[CENTER]How close it macon and colombus??

Yea I noe ive been gone for a min but im back...

I am gonna try to make this toruney.. I have been practicin real people and training ma friends

i recorded some of them which i will upload later this week

ATTENTION!!!!!
Evil E. Has A New Main!!!!
Link!!!!

forget mario... pshh!.. I want some more Frienlies then last time..
[/CENTER]

Gerbil

Smash Champion
How close it macon and colombus??

Yea I noe ive been gone for a min but im back...

I am gonna try to make this toruney.. I have been practicin real people and training ma friends

i recorded some of them which i will upload later this week

ATTENTION!!!!!
Evil E. Has A New Main!!!!
Link!!!!

forget mario... pshh!.. I want some more Frienlies then last time..
Macon is about 2 1/2 hours, but usually you can make it in an hour and 40 minutes since I'm pretty sure Macon Road (the entire length) has finally been finished. I'm not too sure though, since it's been a couple of years since I've been out that way. But Macon is a direct shot to Columbus.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm starting to get worried as to how I'm getting to this...Any ride offers?

I might be interested in some Iron Man fights....

Fox
Pikachu
Ganon
Falco
Roy

Seems solid...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Did I have any MMs with anyone? I can't remember... and I know if I did, they were probably 1$ MMs... just remind me if we had one and never got around to it. :)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Did I have any MMs with anyone? I can't remember... and I know if I did, they were probably 1$ MMs... just remind me if we had one and never got around to it. :)
You had one with me remember. <.<

Naw, but how about $1 since I don't feel like loosing that much money. lol

Edit: Since I see another Link main, I want mm from him. XD Link dittos are pretty fun to me.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, I'm not coming to this. Didn't even notice that school starts next week. My terrible schedule will only get worse by going to this. I'll see you guys again sometime.

Prac352

Smash Lord
$20? wtf? I'm not made of money.
First off, this tournament alone is gonna break open my wallet.
I can't be doing 304592 different $20 money matches. lol.
You're challenging Evil E. to a $20 mm . . .

It's funny the way you can challenge people to mms and then somehow see it as absurd to accept a challenge from somebody else.

Seems like the move of a scurred man to me.

We don't have to mm for $20. We could drop it down to $10 again like you did the last time.

EDIT: I can't remember who all I have mms with for this. I know I challenged chaddd for $5 but I don't know if he accepted (waste of his time for some chump change :p). I agreed to a match with fullmetal, but I can't remember the terms. If I have a mm with any of you talk to me and let me know what's going on.

Nite

Smash Champion
A pride match seems to be more or less a friendly. What do you have to fight for? I find it easier to take pride in beating someone when they are trying their hardest, when money is on the line. I still don't do a lot of money matches though. lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Evil E's post almost burned my eyes out with it's amazingly big red font.

Also, Laijin >_> you gonna just let Prac's challenge go unchecked? Come on. YL is fun against Peach... right? Right.

Metroid Prime 3 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam on Tuesday = I will basically be dead for a while

Prac352

Smash Lord
Okay Prac. I'll MM you.
Your Ganon against my Zelda.
$20.
If you get to pick my character then I should get to pick your character . . .

Or we could do a normal 3/5 you pick yours and I pick mine.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
if i go ill mm just about anyone in any shape or form.
Then i want to MM you for 99 cents.
1 dollar is too much money, i can't afford to lose that much. After all I do have my own bills to pay :(

Just Kidding, Prac youre on for $5

Top Bottom