• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~G~Y~G~O~--August 15th, 2009--

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol noooo ally......well i can finally win again lol

u shood havee gotten passport :/

Not really, more like lose to someone else.

This is an exemple of what happen when you get deprived of your family, you slowly lose your intelligence :/ or maybe you are just drunk...yeah we will go with that.
not drunk, typing wif 1 hand wathing tv

Hyper-Marth

Smash Cadet
Ended up staying at a friend's house who lives nearby, won't be able to bring a setup now but i'm sure you guys have enough anyway :p

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ally's not going? Dammit.

Well if FoxSorcerer doesn't still need a ride to this I might not be going either.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Oh, SCOTU, is there an unknown silver controller without a spring (or both) at your apartment? If so, it's mine from months ago. And again if so, could you bring it to this?

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...i was gonna come and own some melee, but i see m2k posted -_-....gl everyone lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll arrive kinda early to set up recording stuff, then I'm probably going elsewhere until Melee starts. I actually *might* be able to bring a TV.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming here with a Scrub haha.. Anyb ody wanna team with me?

EDIT: And M2K im pretty sure

Xyless

Smash Master
I would but I don't live by Madison Heights/Detroit (there I brought his location to this page so people can be updated instantly!)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Notra/DingDong: Ham can't make it anymore cuz he has a family party to go to but ill still be coming with a setup

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you might actually have to end up parking kinda far away at meters, they're usually pretty crowded around there.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
when does venue open so we can get friendlies and seriouslies..and whatever undweay

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm out of a partner again. Harms can't make this thing.

So, I'm looking for another one. I guess no one remembers me from back in November so I seem like quite a nobody searching for a partner. <_<

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Hmmm.. Not sure if I'm coming. I'm also still looking for a partner, so you guys that are looking let me know what's up.

Sumer where exactly do you live?

Xyless

Smash Master
Wait, when is Melee? I'm going to try to put my springs back between matches so I can use my Brawl controller for Melee (since my normal Melee controller's L button is getting stuck lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom