• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~G~Y~G~O~--August 15th, 2009--

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
failure, I can't make it.

Also, @ M2K, if you do go to this i believe bboy needs a ride and he's like 20 mins from you. The venue is hella tight with these crazy stair things and these like half floors with small ceilings. They're like mini cuddle-bunkers, it's awesome.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
at scotu: cool
at ori: thing is my driver wants to get some sleep since he'll be out late the night before so he wants to leave as late as possible. and by my driver i mean my friend who is driving. i don't actually have a private driver to drive me places. that would be pretty cool.

earthadept

Smash Lord
at scotu: cool
at ori: thing is my driver wants to get some sleep since he'll be out late the night before so he wants to leave as late as possible. and by my driver i mean my friend who is driving. i don't actually have a private driver to drive me places. that would be pretty cool.
omg, i might get some sleep haha

Sumer

Smash Ace
Oh yea, I still need a ride for this if anyone live in or around the Madison Heights/Detroit area. Any help would be appreciated, and I can pay for gas money too if needed.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Do you have to be there at 11:30 to register for both Dubs and Singles? Or can I roll onto the venue 30 minutes before singles start so I can sign up for only those?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yeah but vidjo has to see the dentist that day for stupid crap so now I need a ride SOMEONE HELP

(post here if u can help)

Samurai - can you pick me up tomorrow and i can practice with you and ally all day? It would be really fun and i'd pay you for gas and give you a lot of practice all day if you want.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'll be attending... but with Ren leaving, I'm now out of a partner. -_-

If someone would like to team, send me a PM or post here or something. Otherwise I'll probably sit out of doubles. ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom