• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~G~Y~G~O~--August 15th, 2009--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notra

Smash Ace
Brawl Setups
Ori, Ham, Notra, Ding

Melee Setups
Jungle Fever , MarkLoo(maybe), Scotu (He can do Both)

GYGO gives 2 tvs and, im bringing 2 so ill have one extra.
we need more wiis/gamecubes and melee/brawl discs.

Also when u come in plz check ur setups in w/ me or ding, and check them out before u leave. we dont want anything to get stolen.

Notra

Smash Ace
thatd be awesome juggle, ill post whos bringing what on the front page. and ill try to convince gygo to let u guys drop ur vending fee for partial setup.

EDIT: added post to the front of topic

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
i'm not completely sure i'm going yet, and if i do i'm probably not bringing a tv.
could you please tell me when melee starts?
i dunno if you're intentionally ignoring this cus you don't know the answer or you honestly missed the last thousand times i posted this

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, people need to know what time melee starts, like, namely, the attendees, and the guy who's running it.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
well I mean melee could start like when ever scotu thinks it should start since he's like a pro melee dude =P

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
okey dokey.. r ug una do pools for melee.. cause we gotta finish by 11..*not saying u won't finish cause melee is in a seperate room but just pointing it out =)*

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
"we don't want your mk bothering us atm m2k", LOL but seriously, urgent msg I won't be able to make this somethings just came up in my social life so I won't be able attend sorry to all who were looking foward to MM'ing me and seeing my gracious ike =) til next time. sry =(

Demp

Smash Journeyman
What's going to be bigger?

This, or Havoc in the Hammer (the Canada tourney)?
The last two tourneys I've been to in Michigan were 50+ people. And by the looks of it I am betting this will be larger than average. Just a guess though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
yeah, MI tourneys aren't really as small as people say they are anymore. At DigiOps we had like 35 people and at West Bloomfield we had like 50. That's not huge but it's pretty good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom