• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~G~Y~G~O~--August 15th, 2009--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
you would think that markloo wouldn't you, well i regretfully tell you that it may or may not be correct, depending on what the word exacerbate means. ness team is full of win though,

D

Deleted member

Is this on Aug. 15 or 16? The topic title and first post don't match.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
... if i come i will bring a setup but money might be an issue with the tour ey this saturday :/ eh but eh time will tell

SCOTU

Smash Hero
unless you plan to run a heavily optimized tourney, i don't think there'll be time for melee dubs. Unless you didn't do brawl doubs. That'd be fine too. You could do singles/doubles for both if you had sufficient setups and did pools cutting to top 16 for both singles and only did bracket for both doubles.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so this is in AA! I may try out Brawl Doubles this time around just for the fun of it! If anyone is looking for a new doubles partner, let me know. My main is Pit, I let you be the judge on how good it is.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
ya no melee dubz.. we are playing to just have 1 room for melee and the other for brawl, just to keep things kinda organized? =P

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ya no melee dubz.. we are playing to just have 1 room for melee and the other for brawl, just to keep things kinda organized? =P
well that seems like a good judgment good job. O and ill be bringing a setup for Brawl

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I will see if I can request the day off today when I go in to work.

Need to rep the Falco...

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and is it alright if I use a classic controller, or is Gamecube the only option?
I'm not TO so I can't say for sure but they're supposed to be allowed. You just have to make sure you remove the batteries on the wii mote after the match so you don't accidentally interrupt another one later because you're still synched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom