• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I wouldn't care if I had lost to him a thousand times. I would never say that, and I'm not giving up. Having an ALMOST auto first place is very rough I completely understand that. When someone is that good though, it just makes me want to get better and beat them that much more.
I <3 dearly of this kind of level of confidence. I have this kind of level of confidence as well. Man this sounds like naruto lmao.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Correction Inui Everyone Keep Paying A Kid Who Wears The Suit Or Controls A God(metaknight) Give Him The Suit Of A Prince(snake) And See How Far He Gets Or If He Keeps Winning. How About This M2k Or Anyone I Will Make A Bet If M2k Can Win A Tournament Without Using Mk But Just Str8 D3 Or Snake Even I Will Give Him 50 Bux But If He Loses And Gets Lower Than 1st He Gives Me Or Whom Ever Wants To Take Me On The Bet Loses 5o Bux. Who Has The Balls To Take Me On The Bet?
When do you wanna do this? If you give m2k a nice amount of time to train his( Insert character) Im willing to put 100 on him winning a tourny.

ADHD

Smash Hero
M2k isn't unbeatable I feel that diddy can beat him, he's just leagues better than me and that's why he won plus his superior gimping. I think the matchup is dead even ratio wise.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Dark.Pch, you're a good player. Don't get all distraught over one loss, dude. Using it heavily =/= mindless spam. You did punish me when I screwed up the autocanceling (I kept doing that yesterday, it got me mad), but really...don't take a loss so hard. Peach isn't a bad character, and it's unfortunate if you keep losing to bull**** (your character can pull some ridiculous **** too, and it did happen in our set), but just calm down dude. Sorry if I took it the wrong way about you having a problem with me, it's hard to infer that kind of stuff properly over the internet. I hope we're still cool.
lol i did see that match i was wondering y do people who use metaknight odee with that move so much but o well i understand d peach fustration still its hard to get away from those

ANTi_

Smash Hero
easy for u to say right now its like kinda equal between me and ur socalled god lol
in melee i ***** him in the beginning then he started getting better and i was still beating him off and on now brawl
i just played him in teams and i am 1-0 right now.

so tell me inui if u do manage to beat you so called greek good m2kious the god of gay.

what will u say then ?
LMAO M2Kious best smasher nickname son.:laugh:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
****ing Smash Mortals Supporting Their Greek God M2kious

When do you wanna do this? If you give m2k a nice amount of time to train his( Insert character) Im willing to put 100 on him winning a tourny.
we can do this anytime popa lol he wont be winning ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
M2k isn't unbeatable I feel that diddy can beat him, he's just leagues better than me and that's soley why he won. I think the matchup is dead even ratio wise.
Have fun losing to him over and over and over and over in singles and teams if you keep attending tournaments frequently. Your moral will be crushed in no time.

He's leagues better than you and gets more experience than you consistently by lasting longer in tournaments and attending more of them.

You have no chance to catch up to him.

ADHD

Smash Hero
No I will keep trying and I will look over why I lost. You're right, I will never beat him in a set, but I'm going to work for beating him a game which is the next best thing.

CO18

Smash Hero
No I will keep trying and I will look over why I lost. You're right, I will never beat him in a set, but I'm going to work for beating him a game which is the next best thing.
Heyyy I do recalling you say it would be easy for you to beat M2k on the aib chat when I was talking about nynja ;)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
M2k isn't unbeatable I feel that diddy can beat him, he's just leagues better than me and that's why he won plus his superior gimping. I think the matchup is dead even ratio wise.
if u think that the match up is even they u need to look in the mirror to see if your head has a peehole on top of it, because your a ********.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
FACT : if m2k mained another character he would probably still win BUT NOT AS MUCH as he is now.

Anti Logic

Boxob.

Smash Lord
People keep raggin on m2k for using meta.

Which I laugh at for two reasons.

Play to win.

And the fact that a LOT of other people use meta, and lose. Auto win? Not if you can't play the game.

:093:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
he is DAlegendarysamus duh

aka 'THE' legendary samus aka best samus aka ***** samus aka DA's samus aka cali hater aka cali anti-christ idicka and ken killer aka h2yl killer aka the man who showed his balls and will do it aka spike king aka beast aka nine stock rapest aka money snatcher

:bee:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Attention We Have Another ******** On The Loose Get This Guy A Mirror

people Keep Raggin On M2k For Using Meta.

Which I Laugh At For Two Reasons.

Play To Win.

And The Fact That A Lot Of Other People Use Meta, And Lose. Auto Win? Not If You Can't Play The Game.

Anyways Just Cause People Lose With The Character And A Person Wins With Him Doesnt Mean That The Character Is Not Broken Or Shouldnt Be Banned You Moran Lol.

And Plus Alot Of Ppl Who Use Him Are Just Str8 Up Wack At The Game Anyways.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Have fun never accomplishing your goal.

hippiedude92 said:
lol i think everyones level of confidence is at a high peak atm, while inui's was at high peak until m2k ***** the **** out of him (according to inui's post i may have intepreted this wrong here)
I know M2K very and have lost 100+ sets to him in Melee and Brawl. This is not an exagerration. He's been at the vast majority of the tournaments I've attended, and I typically get far enough to face him every time. Losing that many times, usually by a lot, as well as watching him crush every opponent he faces, destroys all of my moral.

Winners finals yesterday, WINNERS FINALS, was just M2K twostocking Ksizzle three times. That's the FINALS. How incredibly boring and lame. The player that got 3rd couldn't even take him to one stock.

DireVulcan said:
It's becoming more and more apparent that MK seems to be a skill-less free ride for a win.

WWYDWMK?
No.

I lost with MK. Ksizzle lost with MK.

MK isn't even Game and Watch's worst match. Marth and Snake are worse, especially Snake.

In Wes's case, ZSS does worse against plenty of characters, like Snake and Falco. You're never going to hear Snakeee cry about MK.

Your characters can't be CGed.

You're crying about the wrong character and the wrong techniques.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Anyways Just Cause People Lose With The Character And A Person Wins With Him Doesnt Mean That The Character Is Not Broken Or Shouldnt Be Banned You Moran Lol.

And Plus Alot Of Ppl Who Use Him Are Just Str8 Up Wack At The Game Anyways.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

If you think meta needs to banned, you're dumb.

He gays out a bunch of chars, but most of those chars already sucked, big deal.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

....Ummm no, it means he has an opinion. :ohwell:

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Have fun never accomplishing your goal.

I know M2K very and have lost 100+ sets to him in Melee and Brawl. This is not an exagerration. He's been at the vast majority of the tournaments I've attended, and I typically get far enough to face him every time. Losing that many times, usually by a lot, as well as watching him crush every opponent he faces, destroys all of my moral.

Winners finals yesterday, WINNERS FINALS, was just M2K twostocking Ksizzle three times. That's the FINALS. How incredibly boring and lame. The player that got 3rd couldn't even take him to one stock.

No.

I lost with MK. Ksizzle lost with MK.

MK isn't even Game and Watch's worst match. Marth and Snake are worse, especially Snake.

In Wes's case, ZSS does worse against plenty of characters, like Snake and Falco. You're never going to hear Snakeee cry about MK.

Your characters can't be CGed.

You're crying about the wrong character and the wrong techniques.

Great Job Upbuilding the community and even your own crew.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I don't see how an opinion could be wrong...I guess you're one of those people who always has the "right" opinion so everyone who disagrees is wrong.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I don't see how an opinion could be wrong...I guess you're one of those people who always has the "right" opinion so everyone who disagrees is wrong.
Please, don't even say that, I'm very open minded. I just know for a fact that metaknight has ways to be beaten. So saying that he should be banned because he's an auto win character he's unbeatable is just silly. I'm not trying to offend anyone, so don't try to offend me. Thanks.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol @ pc chris getting like murdered by m2k who tried to end the game hahaha! m2k with his marth epix spike roflmao.
LOL you try playing m2k in melee :p i didn't actually get murdered only that first match. the sets were 3-1 and 3-2 respectively. Although he did use falcon the second set. for 2 matches. btw i was the one who paused it during the spike LOL. made it seem even more epic haha. Not sure if your familiar with competitive melee but its not very odd for marth to end a kill with a spike, melee has combos.

Shoutouts!

Knightmare and alex- great job running the tournament, the venue was so perfect (well besides the desks but u couldn't really do anything about that and i still had my chair LOL)
but yeah i had a lot of fun with melee and brawl ill be back for more as long as i'm free.

Melee Singles

1: Mew2King - still too good, but your falcon needs a little work :p LOL good stuff.
2: PC Chris - yayuhz
3: Jman - sucks vs marth LOL good close sets as usual. I'll come over this week so we can practice melee often and surpass m2k.
4: eggm - sorry for the gay counterpick, wasn't confident with fox enough to stay him.
5: Reno- we didn't play :(
5: Dj Nintendo - LOL bowser > m2k's sheik
7: GMoney- has the best fro. im def interested in going to mass madness so if u can take me i'd appreciate it greatly :D ill talk to u on aim.
7: Scar- ***** haha teams was so fun, we gotta try it another time. step it up in singles :p
9: Hazz- we didn't talk much :( or play at all. we gotta have a smashfest or something soon .
9: Ryan K- looks like my uncle LOLOL
9: Vanz- MR BRAWL LOL that was so annoying i felt bad for u. -.- your jiggs and sheik are too pretty.
9: Kwan- good seeing you again bro :) we'll work on that fox sometime but your DK is still hella good.
13: Vanilla4- YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
13: Mogwai- is too goodz. you should place way higher based off of our friendlies LOL. fun chillin' with you as always.
13: Angelo - ANGELO!!!!!
13: Shine Mike - shined me
17: Eaode - pichu.
17: Teep- sounds like tope
17: Ref x_x
17: boxob - we didn't play in melee
17: ChiboSempai - ***** that bowser with his samus too goodz.
17: -007- lol awesome gamertag
17: Zed-?

Brawl Singles

too many people to make shout outs for in the placing format so ill just name a few dudez i remember.

M2k- you're just as dominant in brawl as you are in melee if not even more, which is insane <_<. i swear ill come over one day so u can teach me gay **** and we can play all 3 smash games.

Inui- pokemon shirts are cool. how can u tell me not to give up on snake when i see you use MK yourself :p LOL.

Hax- u ***** me LOL guess you were right :( LOL your falcon was really fun to watch, i'd **** him though. true story.

ADHD- i dont think we talked but your diddy almost makes me wanna learn competitive brawl again, take that as a huge compliment. beast combos n shiet.

Bum- :( wanted to see u get to the finals but you still look beast as hell. Too smart. fun chillin' with you as well. ill probably be around for more melee + brawl tournaments.

Ninja link - i just realized u look like a black version of MOFO LMAO. good seeing you again bro.

Wes + Dire - broooooothhaaa's LOL fun watching u and dire frustrate the hell out of everyone in teams. such a **** strategy. Great hanging with u guys as always.

Ksizzzzleeeeeeee- you're too smart good matches vs m2k. i wish i got to watch you play more.

Anti- can't believe you're only 14 LOL u destroyed me XD gg's

Ron- i aimed for top 17 in brawl singles and u knocked me out and i got 25th because of it LOL jerk. haha jk good matches your pikachu is too nuts and all over the place. i can't hit it :ohwell:

Kirin- you're way better than me, MK is just too gay. mario is hella GG's, do u play melee? GG's

Kaos dude- your toon link was pretty solid, gotta work on that falco tho :p good set.

All the familiar NYC faces (d1,shadow, snakeeee, leo blackenese, ect ..you know who u are)- u guys make the community awesome , i had a great time watching the epic brawl matches with your commentary and whatnot LOL this is why i can't quit smash XD.

everyone else- sorry i can't remember everyone i know im missing a few people. Good matches to everyone i played. good stuffz

random others

Alukard- we need to samus ditto haha and play melee in general.

Guy selling soda- thanks for hydrating me and your lime green sunglasses were so cash. thx for the sandwiches.

Peanut- nice meeting you. It's always great to see other competitive gamers that aren't melee/ brawl pro's. competitive gamers seem to appreciate each others community in general but i noticed there's an insane amount of melee players who also play SC or maybe it's just a coincidence because SC is so popular LOL. Play melee!! :p

guy with scary mask sitting behind me in melee finals - omg that was hilarious.

Other girls at venue- nice break for everyone who is always having to stare at m2k **** people relentlessly in melee/brawl haha. sorry if anyone is dating them LOL

umm everyone else good stuffz i havent done shout outs like this since like melee FC 3 LMAO.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
mister buttox

anyways for u yo say i am dumb is funny lol you just want mk to be there so you can feel good about urself. how about this we mm sometime either my sonic or snake vs ur mk or mk ditto doesnt matter to me you choose if i beat u dont say **** and also like i said the only reason whyppl like u say **** it with mk cause you guys suck no matter what character u use and will always lose in tournament so it doesnt matter to you but if your a person like me WES(for adhdtv Dalegendarysamus) who cares about fairness and want a balanced game win or lose then you would not say that. But i forgot what type of ppl i am trying to connect to. Its like telling ppl that in a gun fight that the reason they are losing to thier enemies is because he has a rocketlauncher and you have a handgun and the only way u will win is with the same gun.
But these ***** keep saying now i just have to get better with the handgun vs the rocketlauncher. Now you tell me ppl whats the probablity of a person with a handgun beating a person with a rocketlauncher? More like 1-100 even if both of you are at the same skill level with weapons, that probability is not one you want to go up against.

But like i said keep thinking that buttox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom