• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: Mew2King ($440.00) - Move to Cali please. They need the god dam batman! XD jk good stuff
2: ADHD ($220.00) - whyd u **** me so hard =( youve stepped it up and shown that your a real threat. good stuff
3: Ksizzle4life ($132.00) - hate this game so much
4: Bum ($44.00) - why would you enter a tournament to sandbag and lose out on at least 100 more dollars? im confused
5: Inui ($22.00) - ggs except second match. i agree i got lucky. but your fault by up b-ing =) i still wuv u though
5: Snakeee ($22.00) - yay i didnt play you. ur zss is too scary
7: Ninjalink - i want u to kick adhd's *** one day XD
9: Vanz - you need iCarly in ur life sonnn
9: Doom - youve really stepped it up and im proud of you. just a little bit more doom
9: Anti - *sigh* i hope u leaving had nothing to do with me. ggs nonetheless
13: d1 - came so late ma d00d XD nice seeing you. mad fun to be around
17: Mike G - ggs. good stuff beating NL
17: Dark Pch - cheer up. i guess it is true the better u get the more bull u go through =/
17: ChiboSempai - nice MM. give me moar moneys XD
17: Izumi - TL plushy will soon be mine <3
17: Shadow - dam my random sucks XD good stuff. lets have a real mm next time :D
25: Orion ( The Spammer) - lolz too funny. thanks for cheering me up and stuff.
25: Pc Chris - ur a god. i finally met u lol cool guy
25: Hax - are u sure u dont play this game? that snake gave me alot of trouble. ggs
33: Rouge Pit - mad kewl guy. pik up mk. its awesum
65: J.G WentWorth - swr. dam i see you as real good but why so low placings? we need to seriously train more <3
65: ShippoFire - gnw is cute

Knightmare - ur white as hell. the tourney ran perfectly. plz run more.
Alex - thx for trying to cheer me up and good stuff with tourney
basic sausage - wtf? u didnt play? great convos man. ur mad kewl. my god lmao
Sorry to everyone after i lost to m2k and chrome. Im an idiot who doesnt know how to take a loss. ill see you guys soon.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I only placed so low because my dumb parents came early and i had to leave but i was currently 1-0 on signles, but i accidentally brang the wrong wii home, someone took the melee memory card off my wii and put it on a different wii so i took the wii wich my memory card was in,now i lost my brawl disk and i got a different wii,did anyone bring home a differnt wii.This wii had alotta zelda btw

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ksizzle too GOOD!!!! :bee:

Also wtf @ Chrome Pirate/ADHD?? Too amazing!!

I like these results.

But I wanna see a BRACKET please :D

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
1: m2k-nice to finally meet you but you are a scary dude lol
2: inui-why so serious lol
3: bum-great match yo i still need practice against u my dude too good
4:skip-yo you nice son gotta play you again sometime aight
5:ref-my dude im mad i didnt have no freindlies with you my only regret
6:basic sausage-O_O lol
7:ninjalink-uropen lol you mad funny yo
8:blackanese-great seeing you there dude
9:zro-my music aint gay aight its unique lol
10:hoodsquierl-yoo your a great player man we gotta play agin aight holla at me
11:homalon-too good man
12:anti:-i think you shoulda went metaknight in doubles but you had your reasons for using dedede still great job yo
13:chritmas-thanks for the stickers lol
14:djnintendo-great games played man keep it up
15:wes-and i wonder umm whats the rest lol
16:malcom-your a beast lol
17:nightmere-great to meet you dude your a great player 2
18:d1-i know but m2k is good man you shoulda tryed falco again ya know
19:snakee-hey dude always a pleasure
20:shadow-your a beast with metaknight really great man
21:shin-your a killer we gotta finish our match sometime
22 :rouge pit-dude if that shot had connected lol your face was price less when i let it go tho haha good match tho
any everyone that was there your all too good great f in matches ;)

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Ahaha yeah, but they tied with Alukard's team, placed above a team with DJN in it, and were only lower than well known NY teams, so it's a step forward. :)
Yeah, I think we did well. We won matches we should have, won one set that could've gone either way, and lost to players way better than us. I told you about everything on AIM...so yeah. Not ashamed to be below any of those four teams lol.

ADHD

Smash Hero
1: Mew2King It was really cool seeing you play melee offline since all I've seen of you were youtube videos.

2: PC Chris Haha, really good fox.

7: Scar Your falcon will always be sexy.

1: Mew2King I honestly learned ALOT from playing you. I realized how bad I used my defensive options and you capatilized on punishing them, so I need to work on that. I think only a top level metaknight who limits options as good as you could have shown me that as early as yesterday.

3: Ksizzle4life Eh... I think you can do better :)

4: Bum I guess you just wanted to have fun XD So are you cool with teaming up for air man?

5: Inui You can't dair camp a diddy who has tons of wifi experience on dair camping metaknights XD I can tell when the tornado is coming even before the last dair.

5: Snakeee I didn't get to play you in singles, oh well :(

7: MalcolmM Really funny guy, it was annoying that all those NY people were screaming but I guess you have to support your state.

7: Ninjalink Can't we just all be friends? :)

9: Vanz Ggs! You honestly had me, altho I was playing much better later that night I just wish I had a better handle on the peach matchup.

9: Doom Looking forward to seeing you again.

9: Anti I guess you were frustrated or something, sorry I blew it in doubles.

13: d1 Once again I didn't get to play you >_<

13: PGN1337 We didn't really get to talk, but hey.

17: Dark Pch I honestly wanted to play you, that peach matchup!

17: ChiboSempai Good chibo combos.

25: Orion ( The Spammer) Good stuff, eventually you will work everything out trust me.

33: Glick I still think you're weird.

33: Rouge Pit HAH.

65: J.G WentWorth You can do better :(

97: Jash Don't quit! Best toon link!

Knightmare and Alex, really awesome tourney host another plz :chuckle:

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Good Stuff everyone. Sorry for my dating johns during singles lulz. Didn't even get to play a singles match since I left early.

Kinin: Yeah it was cool finally meeting you. We did good in dubs and got ***** together by m2k and Ninjalink lmao. Fun friendlys too.

Homalon: good stuff bro. Fun friendlys.

Q-blast: fun friendlys. :) Your zss is getting there.

Drk.Pch: Good friendlys too. Those friendly matches we had were really close! ><

Rogue Pit: Yeah so like you 2 stocked me in our friendlys. :( Your pit is too good. I must learn the match up now lol

KNightmare: Yoo was good mah gee wit teh ghetto typing accent! Awesome job hosting the tourney. And yeah I
moved from aunt johns to date johns rofll!

Alex: Cool guy. :)

Uhh theother people who were hosting the tourney: Good job helping and making it run smoothly. :)

The 1st kid I played who used marth: Gg's and nice friendlys. Keep it up with marth.

And to the people I forgot, good stuff.

So yeah, This tourney was better than I was hoping for, so I was satisfied. I'm going to try to get some more sleep next time I go to one of these. I could barely keep my eyes open during my friendlys. :(

HelpR

Smash Ace
25: Helper - u didnt help much for a helper
heh, didnt seem yall needed much help really.

Helper: I'm sorry you main lucas and i main marth ]: **** happens?

My apologies. I kinda went out like a punk on that one. Didn't know about that grab to forward smash combo, (I fight marths all the time, but they seem to neglect to inform me of this one.) you caught me by surprise, and frustrated me to no end. Well, you beat me fair and square. Watch out next time though.

as for shout outs

Sintros: Fun match man. was close. shame it ended like it did. Killer Ike as always. Come by poly, and we'll play again.

mr peach 32: fun matches man, enjoyed every minute of it. hope to see ya at another tourney

Chaos marth: killer marth and pretty good snake man. I'll overcome anything ya throw at me. Marth is one of my biggest blockades but Ill show everyone how good Lucas can be. Not tourney viable my ***

everyone else: If I forgot you, sorry, it's either because I see yall way too much or because im bad with faces.

Hope to see yall at poly brawl 2, though I doubt you'll all be there. same venue a few weeks from now. Look at DMTmanga's sig for the link to it [ /shameless plug ]

D1

Banned via Administration
It was fun seeing everyone and semi-enjoyable playing this game. Break time for me once again hopefully I get into the mood to play this dookie. SF4 for the fvckin win and I love everyone that I saw, shook hands with, played, hugged, BLEH'ed, talked to, etc at the tournament.

There were so many of you so I can't shoutout everyone.

All I have to say to Alex is the only thing I think was wrong w/ the tourney was (in the words of Blackanese in Ref's voice)

"Needs more Madden."

"Inside NYC joke for ppl that ask wtf I'm talking about."

I hate MK ^_^. *hiatus mode begins*

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Alright, fun times, now shoutouts!

Tourny shoutouts:

Crismas: Thank you very much for being a great partner. Even if double ZSS didn't work in the first match it was pretty LOL I thought :chuckle:. Also more ZSS stickers!!!!

Alex and KM: Great running the tourny guys. Things went awesome. Don't move KM :mad:.

M2K: Going from both games and dominating both, way too good.

PC Chris: On the comeback trail! Shame you still have to balance work and school so much and find time for smash too?

Jman: Your controller is sexy. gg I need to fight more Dedede and work on crazier ZSS counterpicks against MK. Still as patient as ever.

Reno: lol you entered Brawl doubles. Sucks you left before Malcolm's epic performances. Also OMG Reno buy stick?

Gmoney: Come to game room more with Hazz, needs more Melee and awesome in it.

Scar: The double knee on M2K and Jman needs to be in the next IKM! And hilarious stuff in tourny!

Hazz: Another 3 weeks for the Sonic?

Ryan: Way to leave LI man! I want to see that Falco from art class!

Ref: Didn't see much of you here. You can do better man, and no laggy TVs this time...I think. YYG 4 life!

ADHD: Great Diddy, and playing under pressure as well.

Ksizzle4life: Nice placing, even took out Nolan!

Bum: lol you live to DUMB percents, 'specially against Sonic. gl on the venue.

Inui: Hope I can make it out next week. Good stuff though.

Snakeee: Thanks for the tips. I know you feel you can do better, not doubting that, but at least you made something back.

Malcolm: "Mah doo is the fastest thing alive!" Sooooo much hype, especially against ADHD. uggg this fall behind and lose weakness, we gotta find SOME way around it man. It must be possible with the power of steak!

NinjaLink: Too good, undefeated in doubles. Sucks about the early trip to losers. I believe you'll **** more next time though.

Anti: Thanks for the livestream tips. I thought we agreed your mom wasn't going to be a factor though. Gotta make it through another big tourny man!

D1: Happy Hanukkah :laugh:. Spend it on something ****. Good **** for someone who doesn't play as much as you.

Eli: BISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! If only it was the hat, but the headband is still pretty sexy. Nice job helping to run it.

Problem: Come to Hofstra more. But nice job man.

Ron: Nice to see you come back. Didn't see your matches though :(

Shadow: Nice friendlies, epic ZSS bike combos ftw.

DoomMachine: ggs, nice to see the Pika out. Got to step up the ZSS game to match the gay ROB game.

Hax: **** man, to many Melee players playing Brawl going to make it too good to play.

Godot: Thanks for the drive back. We got to find a way to make MK dittos fun for you, you can do much better man.

Sintros: We like Ike! Cool dude all around.

Rouge Pit: Rep that Kid Icarus. Arrow looping is sexy. ggs in doubles.

Chibo: Same same, ggs in doubles. Didn't get to you til now cause I just realized you didn't enter singles. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's camping more in a Pit/ROB team lol.

DaiAndOh: Got to work harder, but there's just so much sexiness out to play now. See you all whenever.

Jtails: gg in doubles. Using the push from the PK Magnet in team combos was AWESOME.

Nolan: I understand your decision to sandbag, but I'll have you all know Nolan 3 stocked Random Ike guy with his eyes closed.

DMT: gg in teams. How you guys didn't do better than me though?

Mr.Peach32: I have no idea who you are, but hearing your tag called made me lol.

DJ Nintendo: Your melee team with Bum was nothing short of epic.

Bil and BigM: Ggs in teams, close matches.

Blackanese: Sucks you couldn't enter, but made a profit at least. Too good to chill with.

C4: Giant turnip was awesome, needs more Pink Flamingo though.

Misc shoutouts:

To the Ziti pizza: TOO AMAZING.

To tomato filled wraps: bahhhh.

To the projector: Awesome.

To the crashing of livestream: Sucks.

To the texture swaps: Incredible.

To the Hofstra players making johns about not coming: Nolan is now better than all of you. Get *****!

To the R train: Run normally!

To 3man: I<3. I'll play sometime.

To I'm on a boat: Greatest song ever.

To the overall smash community: I hate you all. You make me play this crappy game to see you guys. :chuckle:

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I only placed so low because my dumb parents came early and i had to leave but i was currently 1-0 on signles, but i accidentally brang the wrong wii home, someone took the melee memory card off my wii and put it on a different wii so i took the wii wich my memory card was in,now i lost my brawl disk and i got a different wii,did anyone bring home a differnt wii.This wii had alotta zelda btw
Read your PMs, I HAVE YOUR WII. You took MINE. I have your Brawl disc too. If you want it back, you'll have to send me my Wii (the Melee disc isn't mine).

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl Singles

1: Mew2King ($440.00) - And the god **** Batman takes home another few hundred dollahs. Talking to you for a few minutes before leaving was really funny. XD

2: ADHD ($220.00) - als;djf;laskjdf wi-fi warrior. Good ****!

3: Ksizzle4life ($132.00) - Oh god. I'm infinitely happy and proud for you. Keep this **** up and you'll get your goal for this season, no doubt.

4: Bum ($44.00) - Too funny. Flipping the hat in the middle of your match, LOL.

5: Inui ($22.00) - Step it up in singles, ma d00. Thursday-Saturday was definitely fun. I gotta do that again next long weekend/break.

5: Snakeee ($22.00) - Good ****! Go for more money next time. :D

7: MalcolmM - Your Sonic is so ****ing amazing. Top it off with you being hilarious and extremely cool, and you have some delicious A1-seasoned steak. ****. <3

7: Ninjalink - You know exactly what I'm gonna say. I just can't say it in public, lol.

9: Vanz - Didn't get to play you. I see you're actually caring some about Brawl?!

9: Doom - :D

9: Jman - See VanZ.

9: Anti - What happened?

13: d1 - Step it up, ma d00. You know you can do better than that.

13: owl - Lucario is so annoying! ): Good **** dude, you impressed me, especially for someone I've never heard of before. You have potential, keep it up.

17: Izumi - You're a lot cooler and more fun to hang out with than I previously thought. We should play wi-fi more.

17: Shadow - <3 I love this guy. The only NYer rooting for me in a match against another NYer. XD Good **** dude. You're so fun to be around, lol. Hopefully your bracket works out better next time.

25: Orion ( The Spammer) - :/ We could have done so much better in doubles. We know we work together better than that. Mad TL/R.O.B. johns, lol!

25: Skip - That's a pretty nice Luigi. Sorry I had to pick G&W and play so gay against you. :/

25: Pc Chris - Definitely start caring a little about Brawl. It requires such little practice, but once you get familiar with some of the little tricks about the game, you'll start placing in the money. Go for it.

25: Hax - Sorry if I seemed a little johnny after that set. First match was good and fair, second was that stupid god tilt having even more range than it normally does...I definitely had you, lol. Third match you straight outplayed me and ***** me. I let frustration get to me. You're still a super cool dude and we should definitely play and talk more. Good ****.

33: Godot - Short man all day, lol. You should tell me more about Dissidia. I don't have a PSP or the game, but I love knowing stuff about games in series that I enjoy.

33: Jtails - You're incredibly cool. Your Ness is also amazingly sick. Keep that **** up. We're definitely gonna hang out more at the next tournament. You coming to Airman this coming weekend?

49: KS136 - BAWLS ALL DAY MA D00! XD This dude is too funny. Work on that TL. It'd be cool to see you placing high.

49: Deoxys - Nice meeting you.

49: SkyAce89 - Nice meeting you too. You're a cool guy and you're definitely open to advice and I can see that you genuinely want to improve. I like that. Watch a couple videos of some top Luigis (Boss, BigLou) to get a general idea. Then work on some mindgames/reading people and such. You can do it. :D

65: Shinagami - Best Kirby I've seen not named ChuDat. Good **** dude. You were really hard to beat.

65: VERIL - Nice meeting you. Awesome Puff, lol. You should travel some more.

65: J.G WentWorth - Step it up, ma d00. I know you're better than that. Good **** in QuikChek and on the ride back. We should play/hang out more. You good for this week?

Jash - I love you, man. You can't quit. :/ I know this game is gay and stupid sometimes (or a whole lot, recently), but you're both too good and too awesome to stop showing up to tourneys. Please reconsider staying...for me? :D <3

Alex Strife and Knightmare - Thanks a lot for hosting this ****. Definitely a fun and well-run tournament. Keep it up. See you guys at Airman?

Crismas - That ******* made me cry. ): (Who was that?) Thank you for my wonderful stickers that have turned my controller into the tier list.

17: Dark Pch - Wow...I'm disappointed. I never say anything against you, I always try to be fair in arguments involving you, and I never had any sort of problems with you before this. I did not tornado spam you **** near as much as you're making it out to be. Yes, I used it heavily. Why? Because it's effective against Peach. I'd do the same thing to any other character that is bad against that move. It's a tournament...play to win. Not only that, but you can easily just SDI out to pop up and then hit me with nair...I know you hate the comparison, but when I played Niko on wi-fi, he did this to me about 60% of the time I even tried tornadoing him.

If you wanna talk about bull****, let's look at our last two matches. Match 2, you pulled a Bob-omb and killed me at 45%. FORTY-FIVE PERCENT! I still brought you to last stock. Third match, you got TWO stitchfaces and killed me below 80% with both. If that's not bull****, I dunno what your definition of it is. I'll admit that your last death was kinda stupid, but isn't that your own fault for not reversing the up B? Yes, the stage had a part in it, but that's why I counterpicked it. To give me an advantage.

Regarding the fair vs. fsmash match 1, that was just a spacing error by you, dude. No shame in that, it's a minor mistake that you can work on now. Plus, I was only at like, 93% and on the far side of the stage, so it wouldn't have killed me anyway, especially since your fair was diminished one or two times. Can't you just take a loss, regardless of MK or not, in a calm manner? It's okay to lose. It shows you what you have to improve on...trust me, I'm used to it.

Overall, great tournament. Definitely a high class venue.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
It was fun seeing everyone and semi-enjoyable playing this game. Break time for me once again hopefully I get into the mood to play this dookie. SF4 for the fvckin win and I love everyone that I saw, shook hands with, played, hugged, BLEH'ed, talked to, etc at the tournament.

There were so many of you so I can't shoutout everyone.

All I have to say to Alex is the only thing I think was wrong w/ the tourney was (in the words of Blackanese in Ref's voice)

"Needs more Madden."

"Inside NYC joke for ppl that ask wtf I'm talking about."

I hate MK ^_^. *hiatus mode begins*
Please don't go

No homo.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i got bracket ***** =/ stupid NL losing to random GnWs early on. what an *** face. XD
gj wyatt.... ima gonna money match you next time i see you guy :D.
vanz- the random mm was fun. stupid sd against wyatt =/.
zro- great seeing you again.
blackanese- it was cool hanging out with you
doom- congrats on top 10, you played really well.
every1 i played, ggs... although i only played 4 ppl due to stupid brackets !!! >:O

Max Ketchum

Wtf, I missed D1's post.

Ma d00, you can't leave me too... ):

Edit: Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm gonna make sure I keep playing well and step it up even further. No more messing around. Even if it requires wi-fi to keep me in practice, I'll still do it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
17: Dark Pch - Wow...I'm disappointed. I never say anything against you, I always try to be fair in arguments involving you, and I never had any sort of problems with you before this. I did not tornado spam you **** near as much as you're making it out to be. Yes, I used it heavily. Why? Because it's effective against Peach. I'd do the same thing to any other character that is bad against that move. It's a tournament...play to win. Not only that, but you can easily just SDI out to pop up and then hit me with nair...I know you hate the comparison, but when I played Niko on wi-fi, he did this to me about 60% of the time I even tried tornadoing him.

If you wanna talk about bull****, let's look at our last two matches. Match 2, you pulled a Bob-omb and killed me at 45%. FORTY-FIVE PERCENT! I still brought you to last stock. Third match, you got TWO stitchfaces and killed me below 80% with both. If that's not bull****, I dunno what your definition of it is. I'll admit that your last death was kinda stupid, but isn't that your own fault for not reversing the up B? Yes, the stage had a part in it, but that's why I counterpicked it. To give me an advantage.

Regarding the fair vs. fsmash match 1, that was just a spacing error by you, dude. No shame in that, it's a minor mistake that you can work on now. Plus, I was only at like, 93% and on the far side of the stage, so it wouldn't have killed me anyway, especially since your fair was diminished one or two times. Can't you just take a loss, regardless of MK or not, in a calm manner? It's okay to lose. It shows you what you have to improve on...trust me, I'm used to it.
See that, you admit that you spammed it so don't say you don't. And I could care less if you did, It's freaking meta. all you really see in brawl. The same usual typical crap. And half the time I punished you for tornado spam, so that crap is really nothing. I had a meta at a tournament in CT spamm Nada On luigis mashion in a tournament match and I 2 stocked his azz for it. Seriously, that move means nothing to me.

And I had nothing against you or bad mouthed you in general, so I am not sure where you getting this from.

And I could not DI that SDI that crap so easy, I might have did it like have the time. First match I really dont care for. Second match I was more careful and go the win.

The only thing that pissed me off was that stupid SD. THAT is what I am ticked about. Since november I have been losing on the most stupidest ****. And If I am suppose to get the win, I get cheated by people like chibo in tournaments. I'm pissed at the BS that I lose to and how I lose when I can just win. It's freaking pitiful, how the hell can I play well and show what I got if BS keeps happening to me when I am doing well and could win. I'm never gonna get placeings i deserve and have my true skills as Peach stand out. You have no clue how annoying this is.

Oh well "Dark.Pch, welcome to the world of brawl, you get no air chances as Peach, we don't want you to make it far as Peach no matter what" Thats what I hear in my head every time I hit a tourny.

But w/e, **** this game. I'm tired of this.

Max Ketchum

Dark.Pch, you're a good player. Don't get all distraught over one loss, dude. Using it heavily =/= mindless spam. You did punish me when I screwed up the autocanceling (I kept doing that yesterday, it got me mad), but really...don't take a loss so hard. Peach isn't a bad character, and it's unfortunate if you keep losing to bull**** (your character can pull some ridiculous **** too, and it did happen in our set), but just calm down dude. Sorry if I took it the wrong way about you having a problem with me, it's hard to infer that kind of stuff properly over the internet. I hope we're still cool.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why do people complain about running into the same moves? IIRC every character has a move to get past it. For example, every time someone nados, I dash attack with gnw to cancel it out. If you play smartly, you don't lose to "spammers?

Cia

das kwl
i don't know how far you're doing character rankings up to. but

9th VaNz - :peach: :metaknight: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :wario: but mostly Peach :D

Doom - nahh, there was a melee tournament there, so it was just convenient for me to enter brawl. that's all :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fucking hell... Address this, Knightmare.

38 teams.

$760 pot.

60/30/10 split.

Brawl Doubles

1st = 60%
2nd= 30%
3rd = 10%
1: M2K + NinjaLink ($504.00)
2: Bum + Inui ($144.00)
3: Wes + Dire ($72.00)

What it should have been:
1st: $456
2nd: $228
3rd: $76

Nice! What the hell happened? Bum and I only got $72 per person. It was supposed to be $114! $40 was missing and 1st was overpaid while 2nd was underpaid.
Bum and I each got screwed out of $42. M2K and NinjaLink got overpaid. Sorry, but I refuse to suffer the consquences of your forgetting to set the pay-outs correctly. $42 isn't chump change, and I expect Bum and I to get what we deserve.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
WoAoAh

great tourney

Scar- fun hanging out with you and stuff, lol at the fact that you recognized me from my voice and ggs

Mogwai- we played alot X_x ggs you are a cool dude

Kwan!!!- we shoulda played more lol, we had amazing matches

Hax- is too good we need to chill morrrrrre

Blackanese- metaknight sure is a busy guy, not only is he the weather man but he cleans the streets

PC - nice seeing you again, it's been a while

gordon- hey hey good games you got better =)

eli- HADOUKEN

cith- has sonic's hair on backwards

boxob- for letting me sleep over

anti-

sorry if i forgot anyone else but it was really great seeing old faces again =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... this tourney definitely helped the smash community sooo much ...

sooo many people crossed back over to melee ....

only shout outs is to my web2zone peoples ...

D1
NL
BUM<3333333
wes
dire
crismas
branden <333 altho u were acting like a pnard when i was telling u about my tourney thru aim ... u were maddd chill that day
dj
jesus
vanz(np for the cheering ... even tho i kno we argue tons u still have support ... cuz thats how melee peeps are =D)
leo <333333 u make me laugh so much
mah dude ray aka Blacka ... lmfaooo at the random who thought he knew u more then i did HAHAHAHAHA we had to explain we got back since pokemanz days lol <3

special shout to ref ... thanks for the ride home ... i really really needed it .... worked long hours all last week and then didn't sleep and pre pared for this ...

also hax ur a dirtbag

ummm o to the pink diddy ... i'm happy u didn't come on here and talk **** now u kno how nyc is baby we cheer for our peoples ... good job placing ^_^

get at my **** talk ... its madddd good tho huh ... o and ... aren't u lucky NL played this game first lolololol ^_-

Hax

Smash Champion
lmaoooo i thought brian would be happy he had +$10 in his wallet then he goes and gets ***** in brawl teams anyway. i love how i get blamed for this.

anyway good seeing the usual people:
basic sausage - yo man, we can do so much better than we did. i'm not teaming with anyone but you for as long as you show up.. that was my fault we lost :'(
blackanese <333333333333333333333
jtails
scar
superryan
bum - see you on thursday!
vanz.. get at our subway ride home lmao
jesus
pee see chris
ninjalink
D1 mah d00000000000
m2k
anti
gmoney reno n hazz the melee ****
inui who started smash the same day i started and is like 10x better than me lol
ksizzl - yo man, great set we had. i'm honored to come that close against 3rd place =)
doom - GET AT MY WALLTECH INTO 3 STOCK! lmaooooo you're amazing though
crismas for my amazing sticker
skip
guile dude who i was talking about mvc2 with.. sorry i forgot your name lol

biggest shoutout goes to alex and knightmare.. this was the most enjoyable brawl tourney i've been to lol. i'm amazed it finished on time with all the people and friendlies going on. i definitely got to reunite with mad people and it was ****in' sick, also get at free sandwiches lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui who started smash the same day i started and is like 10x better than me at brawl lol
Fixed.

You're 100x better than me in Melee. :bee:

....So where's my $42 Knightmare/M2K? (not blaming M2K at all, but he and NinjaLink got paid a portion of me and Bum's winnings)

Alukard

Smash Hero
wat you are the worst of the worst ... u put me in a guilt trip for wanting to team with pc especially since we didn't practice or anything ... and then u ask me to go to dj's at night after work mind u ... and we practice for basically nothing ... and then u just drop me last minute ... thats madd dirt ....

especially since u got angry after we didn't do well in melee ... like it was my fault hahahaha ... not at all since u killed me 239847234 times ... and i place almost every freaking time in melee doubles no matter wat

dont act like u are innocent jerk

u haven't even apologized a hole

Glick

Smash Lord
Lol I did SOOOO BAD this tourny.
Someone explain to me why I always vs Eli in the second or third round of every tournament we go too.
I'm going to sign up as someone else next tournament and see if it happens. TIO is ****ing with me. I'm convinced.

Quiting jiggz in singles.
Unless its vs snake of course.

Edit: Chrome: nou
Problem: MK is too good. If you didn't powershield the end of dair I would have rested you and won the whole set. >.>
Eggm: Thanks for playing me in melee, even though you did 4 stock me most of the time. lol I fail so hard at melee, but its 10 times more fun then brawl.
Arong(sp?): Why'd you lie about if you won or not. Getting 2 stocks off you without losing damage and then 3 stocking you with 35 damage was extremly funny. With jigglypuff.

Max Ketchum

I didn't realize that the only food I'd eaten all day was one of those little wraps until the car ride back, lol. Then I got a delicious M&M Twisted Frosty (vanilla all day, ma d00!) and two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's at around midnight, and some Gold Peak iced tea and citrus Vitamin Water from QuikChek. Om nom nom!

Hax is too good. I still remember the first time I heard about you, actually. My friend Rhyme (purple Samus player who wears a top hat/fedora all the time) went to a Smashfest at Silven's/Shin's last January, and when he came back he told me that some 12 year old kid was ****** everyone with Falcon, lol. Good ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, you're a good player. Don't get all distraught over one loss, dude. Using it heavily =/= mindless spam. You did punish me when I screwed up the autocanceling (I kept doing that yesterday, it got me mad), but really...don't take a loss so hard. Peach isn't a bad character, and it's unfortunate if you keep losing to bull**** (your character can pull some ridiculous **** too, and it did happen in our set), but just calm down dude. Sorry if I took it the wrong way about you having a problem with me, it's hard to infer that kind of stuff properly over the internet. I hope we're still cool.
It's nothing. I'll just expect stuff like this and lose to it. Nothing I can do.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Dark.Pch.

Don't be so emo about it. You know you're a good player. You still do well. People know you're good.

It's not like you were going to place with PEACH anyway, m2k, dojo, other meta***s were there. You woulda got ***** by one of them anyway. No biggie.

Also, it was nice playing half a game with you. Sonic VS peach is ****ing gay though, it's just camping on both sides, waiting for you to pull a turnip so I could dash attack, or waiting for me to move in for no reason.

Which I did, cause I got so ****ing bored lol.

If you wanna talk about ****ty luck, I haven't gotten passed round two, once. I know I'm a good player and that I CAN, I just get ****ty bracketing. I always fight nado spamming ******s on delfino.

and lose.

But I stopped playing sonic after that night. I'm moving on to metaknight now. Playing to win, I'ma nado the **** out of everyone at castle golf.

:093:

Max Ketchum

Dark.Pch.

Don't be so emo about it. You know you're a good player. You still do well. People know you're good.

It's not like you were going to place with PEACH anyway, m2k, dojo, other meta***s were there. You woulda got ***** by one of them anyway. No biggie.

Also, it was nice playing half a game with you. Sonic VS peach is ****ing gay though, it's just camping on both sides, waiting for you to pull a turnip so I could dash attack, or waiting for me to move in for no reason.

Which I did, cause I got so ****ing bored lol.

If you wanna talk about ****ty luck, I haven't gotten passed round two, once. I know I'm a good player and that I CAN, I just get ****ty bracketing. I always fight nado spamming ******s on delfino.

and lose.

But I stopped playing sonic after that night. I'm moving on to metaknight now. Playing to win, I'ma nado the **** out of everyone at castle golf.

:093:
Play DK.

Your DK is like, 100340823480392 times better than your Sonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom