• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

RPK

Smash Lord
9th of 46 entrees (Fox & MK)
Meta Knight for Marth...</3 Marth. <3 Brinstar x3
Also I ended up beating a ZSS...I dont know what some of you guys are talking about when saying thats a stupid hard match up for Fox...Im actually thinking 60-40 to 50-50. Unless your ******** she should NEVER get a down smash on you. Other than that space well, dont get forward-B'd and punish what you can. Also uptilt out of shield is ********...For Zero suit I mean.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Whups, I need to start being up here.

To start off, I'll go with my recent event:

17th out of 33 at CGC @ SFSU XII 10/10/09

and as for my info:

Name: Joaquín
Gamertag: LI-93 (Lightning93)
Contact info: AIM - LIGHT9393, Email - joaquinmmagana@gmail.com, Cell-Phone - (650) 580-5214

I realize I put up a lot of contact info, please don't spam me with messages or anything. (Although I doubt I'm that popular.) And also tell me who you are!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright... so as the Sonic debate has clued me in, most of these tournaments are not counted in Ankoku's ranking thread... from now on, people need to post results in that thread, as well as this one. Because according to that thread, Fox is doing REALLY badly... and he's got quite a few good placings in this thread...

anybody know how to get Ankoku to transfer these rankings over? it'd be a lot of research, because I think he needs to have like top 13 characters listed or something... no idea.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have so many good doubles placings i forgot to post..fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

and fen that would entail alot of topic searching

edit: LMFAO NKB HIT U WIT DA UMAD

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Alright... so as the Sonic debate has clued me in, most of these tournaments are not counted in Ankoku's ranking thread... from now on, people need to post results in that thread, as well as this one. Because according to that thread, Fox is doing REALLY badly... and he's got quite a few good placings in this thread...

anybody know how to get Ankoku to transfer these rankings over? it'd be a lot of research, because I think he needs to have like top 13 characters listed or something... no idea.
I'll talk to him, I guess. They need to be dated, though. Rankings are only counted from a certain date onward.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, I think getting all these results into the thread would be a ridiculous amount of work...

Mainly I'm saying that, from this point onward, all Fox should post their results here, and also in Ankoku's thread... get a more accurate representation.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
what a good idea... here's the rankings list. This is pretty sad, actually... none of our better spots have been recorded, and I didn't even realize the thread existed. hah

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

For now, if you can find the threads of your better Fox placements in the past (top 8 or better), post them there, and he'll update it.
Otherwise (I know that's a lot of work), just post any new ones you have. Won't be accurate, but it'll be SOMETHING.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
I have used fox since the game was released (japan import + modded wii) and I feel like I have hit the end of his meta-game... are there things I'm missing? have there been any big breaks in the past 2 mos.?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I have used fox since the game was released (japan import + modded wii) and I feel like I have hit the end of his meta-game... are there things I'm missing? have there been any big breaks in the past 2 mos.?
your saying you've perfected JJC, JJCS, Perfect Auto canceling, as well as perfect laser use?

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
I placed 2nd today at another local tourny. Only about 12 of us there D: Went all Fox except for a few Snake CPs here and there.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Actually I main wolf haha.
But I picked up fox yesterday, and I find him really fun to play so I got him to around the same level as my wolf and snake xD

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
DREXEL 10-18-09

Singles 32 entries:
3rd. R00kie - Fox DDD ROB (NY)

Singles Performance
Game 1 All Fox - Won
Game 2 All Fox - Won
Game 3 Fox D3 - Won
Game 4 Fox D3 - Won
Game 5 All Fox - Won
Game 6 All Fox - Lost W.F.s
Game 7 All ROB - Lost L.F.s

Teams 14 entries:
2nd. Inui + R00kie(Split w/ 1st place team)

Dubz Performance
All Fox + G.F.s All Ganon

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Phase 2 Tournament Dallas Texas Oct 17, 2009

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252674

65 entrants

In singles I placed 9th and in doubles "Captain Upsmash" placed 5th

Don't we need to post these tourney results in the sonic boards still for some weird reason?
DREXEL 10-18-09

Singles 32 entries:
3rd. R00kie - Fox DDD ROB (NY)

Singles Performance
Game 1 All Fox - Won
Game 2 All Fox - Won
Game 3 Fox D3 - Won
Game 4 Fox D3 - Won
Game 5 All Fox - Won
Game 6 All Fox - Lost W.F.s
Game 7 All ROB - Lost L.F.s

Teams 14 entries:
2nd. Inui + R00kie(Split w/ 1st place team)

Dubz Performance
TOOOOOOO goooddddddddddddddddd

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
DREXEL 10-18-09 - MORE DETAILS

Singles 32 entries:
3rd. R00kie - Fox DDD ROB (NY) $31.00

Singles Performance - MORE DETAILS
Round 1 All Fox - Won against GW 2-0
Round 2 All Fox - Won against Olimar 2-0
Round 3 Fox D3 Fox - Won against R.O.B 2-1
Round 4 Fox D3 - Won against Snake 2-0
Round 5 All Fox - Won against Falco 2-0
Round 6 All Fox - Lost W.F.s against Atomsk's Wolf (went to game 5) :( i did not camp once, combo's were too fun tho.
Round 7 All ROB - Lost L.F.s against Max's ICs (went to game 4) I JV 3 stocked his Pikachu on Brinstar w/ R.O.B.

Teams 14 entries:
2nd. Inui + R00kie(Split w/ 1st place team) $62.50

Dubz Performance

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
BRAWL TOURNY SINGLES WITH FOX
name of tourny= BISB2 (Brawl Is Serious Business 2)
date= October 17, 2009
OFFLINE MATCH
placed 9th of 30

............Swordgard, Holy Nightmare and Ally were there.......so I dont find I did too bad.......

Jon?

Smash Champion
10/14- NSCU Smash Stacks Bi-weeklies

Duo55 got first in singles.

I'll have some more results after Halloween. Hopefully I get a decent enough placing this time so I can post it up.

EDIT: This is ~CT~

Top Bottom