• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Battlecow

Play to Win
i wonder why he never wants your secondaries. Maybe it's like, "no, i'm going to learn that peach!" or something. I dunno. It was a fun thought anyways.

I think mango's puff would get beasted. Unless he's been keeping it fresh. Which i doubt.
have you seen the friendlies of his puff vs m2k's fox?

I mean it's pretty eh for mango, but keep in mind m2k's fox was wrecking hbox in friendlies too.
BEHIND THE TIMES, bro

Varist

Smash Lord
did m2k ban rest in friendlies or something? mango was just comboing like a mother****er

reminds me of king style

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
God I love Mango's Puff. I could talk for hours about it. Not as long as PP could i bet. He has that one post comparing Mango's puff to his Falco? good reads.

It reminds me a lot of King's puff, In that he'd rather go for uthrow uair regrab uthrow > combo then just a rest. Mango throws in a lot more uairs to start combos and easy tech chases then Hbox, and he doesn't throw out as many bairs. It's really a really entertaining Puff, especially when he crosses up shields with SH AC nairs as if it has frame advantage, and does something stupid like turn around jab > fsmash. It's really entertaining.

He also likes to go for hard predictions on tech chases with dash attack, something that really reminds me of old school puffs. I counted like three times Mango DA'd the wrong way against M2K.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
What is that supposed to show? That mango is content to continue taking peoples money in tourney and in donation? Does this dude ever lose now? You telling me he can't take his years of winnings and do this for himself? hell he made like over a K at FC just from singles and now he needs a ticket?

You know what. If you guys what to be silly and have the disposable income go for it. I'm sure he'll be at the next major taking first in both events and this "donation drive" will still be going on.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
What is that supposed to show? That mango is content to continue taking peoples money in tourney and in donation? Does this dude ever lose now? You telling me he can't take his years of winnings and do this for himself? hell he made like over a K at FC just from singles and now he needs a ticket?

You know what. If you guys what to be silly and have the disposable income go for it. I'm sure he'll be at the next major taking first in both events and this "donation drive" will still be going on.
Dude ,this is for the purposes of the community being courteous, not for the intentions of lending money in the hope of getting it back. Even if he is making money at tourneys, the community wants to see USA's best player go over to Europe and beat their best player.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
yeah I don't see the harm in him profiting from being amazing

that's like...the definition of a professional ANYTHING in terms of competition

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Mango, I just watched your match against SFAT, if I ever make it to this tourney, and if you ever read this, would you please freeplay me with your Falco during 3,14 hours please?

Because you know, your Falco is sexy.

Even though it's a bird.

[self censorship]

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
For everyone's information:

I've been in contact with several mods about Mangos unban & password issue. He has been given instructions on how to retrieve his password & get his account back. So it's all up to him right now. Im saying this for people to stop hating on moderators who have been very patient & supportive in this matter, thank you

ajp_anton

Smash Lord

Why do you assume he has saved all that money? What he does with what he has is none of your business.
People can either donate to this simply because they are generous, or they can hope to get their money back trusting he will win some.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It was cancelled because of that dumb 100 man cap. I'm glad we didn't spend the fund on sending Mango to this tournament.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Someone made an anonymous donation recently. If you would like your username to be published please PM me regarding the donation.
Thank you!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I stopped reading there.

TolietDuck's join date: may 2011

Froggy's join date: April 2012
Who the **** is froggy?

And this was cancelled? damn. Was going to donate $6.9 but if the tournament starts up again i'll donate whatever to see mango play a singles set as puff. Doesn't matter who he faces really...although there might be a chance he makes facing Armada's Y.Link a bit more interesting.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
This isn't canceled. It's moved to whatever other tournament there is.
Beast 3 date isn't set yet, they are trying to find a good one. And Lolex is slow at gettings things done, but hopefully it will be done soon.
And apparently France will have one too.

If Norwegian will start their $300 return flights between NYC and Stockholm/Oslo early enough, then I think Beast3 will be the obvious choice =). Either way, there will be a tournament to send Mango to.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I'll say this without any bias : Paris would be a better place.

It's in the center of the European smash scene, pretty much, and I think it would make it much easier for everyone to attend, it's not just about Mango going there.

But the goal in the end is not to make tournaments compete, when it comes to Smash Europe is pretty much one big country and if Mango comes down, regardless of where it is, it'll be great.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'll say this without any bias : Paris would be a better place.

It's in the center of the European smash scene, pretty much, and I think it would make it much easier for everyone to attend, it's not just about Mango going there.

But the goal in the end is not to make tournaments compete, when it comes to Smash Europe is pretty much one big country and if Mango comes down, regardless of where it is, it'll be great.
The best place is the place where you can host a great tournament at the right time. Paris is good, but as long as a tournament isn't announced, it isn't better than the rest ;)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Paris is bigger of course with more to do and see, especially compared to Gothenburg =).
But flight prices aren't that much dependent on geographical distance. As far as smash activity goes, I have no idea, maybe that's what you mean by "center". But if you fly there, Gothenburg is actually easier and cheaper to get to and navigate in. Plus nobody in France speaks a language you understand...
Anyway, Paris is likely to get a lot more "noobs" attending, increasing the price pot. Let's just see what happens =).

Top Bottom