• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
After Mango lost to DrPP, I can't imagine why I or anyone else would donate money to this.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
After Mango lost to DrPP, I can't imagine why I or anyone else would donate money to this.
Considering donating just to spite you.

Let's see:

1. One loss does not prove anything yet.
2. Mango's won two other major tourneys this year.
3. He's pretty fricken' good and fun to watch regardless even if you do somehow think that a single tight battle with PP that he came out on the losing side of renders him essentially worthless.
4. Person doesn't need to be the best or the winner of the most recent big tourney to donate to them anyway (would you have said regarding PP's donations to Smashers' Reunion, "After PP lost to Javi, I can't imagine why I or anyone else would donate to this?"). I for one would donate at once for a certain favorite player of mine to go to Europe that isn't even top four in America at this point.
5. Dude might get that fire in his belly and try his absolute hardest to go to town on everybody now that more of his ****riders than ever are starting to doubt his infallibility.

I don't even know why I'm trying. You're negative to a fault and nonsensical to boot.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Impulse, FC, Big House. I count three majors that Mango has won this year. :3

Battlecow

Play to Win
I wish I cared about you enough to go look up those 10,000 posts you made about how mango would never, ever lose to Dr. PP and you were absolutely sure and their skill levels weren't even close.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yeah i actually felt a little bad when i got home after not taking my set with kevin that serious

because i knew people would doubt again. but i wont slack like that if im in europe

pr0mise

The Business

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i actually felt a little bad when i got home after not taking my set with kevin that serious

because i knew people would doubt again. but i wont slack like that if im in europe

pr0mise
shoulda gone blue falco...

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ive been contemplating using all blue falco now

But i dunno i have so many years with Default

and in my falco tat i wanna get hes gonna have default

RIDE OR DIE DEFAULT

blue once in a blue moon

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

pr0mise
Oh, so you weren't really trying against PP?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
not to say i wasnt trying

more so wasnt taking it serious on top of not playing that great

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
what about that red falco of Impulse? i thought red spacied was the best. Or maybe a green falco just to say "hi PP, i'm using green falco and beating armada" lol

I'll donate when I know how to use paypal and that ****

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah i wanna get a fox falco tat ROFLL

red falco is actually under rated.. its cool that he matches his lasers

AND

TY

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing not while the community is still busy buying their way into Evo. :p

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
so is this fund going anywhere?
Since Mang0 didn't win much at Apex he's trying to sort out the rest by himself in order to buy the tickets. However if he's unable to gather enough money this fund will be canceled and everyone will get their money back.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Ok let's get a status report from Mango on this!!

I really want him to make it to BEAST, I'll donate tonight!

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Why should mango give up if he can't make enough funds? Needs to go ham but people will donate.
He's not giving up, he just told me that he really wants to go. But the tickets are still around 1000 and I'm not sure if he has money right now, esp. when he didn't place so high at Apex. There's still lot of time before BEAST though

E: Yes, he just told me he's still in

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i still really wanna go but since i got r@ped at apex

it puts me in a tough spot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
some people asked me to go again

but it is mango's turn and I doubt he'd do badly at all

get ur head right bro you'll win

1 tourney is far from meaning everything

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If this goes under send my money to the Evo fund too.

Really hope Mango can make it though.

Top Bottom