• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
froggy has been way more detrimental to my smashboards experience than mango ever was. Just saying.
....How have I done that?

Froggy's posts really aren't that bad.
You may want to edit your post. You're new here, but you need to know that everyone on these boards suck the top players ****. I mean they top players said that the lower layers don't flock to the top players, I'm exaggerating, and all these idiots really believe it. It's just pathetic seem them all trying to gain the approval form a group of people who will never think of them as equals.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati

You may want to edit your post. You're new here, but you need to know that everyone on these boards suck the top players ****. I mean they top players said that the lower layers don't flock to the top players, I'm exaggerating, and all these idiots really believe it. It's just pathetic seem them all trying to gain the approval form a group of people who will never think of them as equals.
In my opinion, there is truth to this. When you are good at something you get special recognition & respect. People generally are more interested in your opinions. This kinda used to frustrate me but I figured I simply don't place myself lower in any regard than any top player.
E: What other people do is their own business and it should not bother me.
At the end of the day they are just regular dudes who are good at this game.

Stop being disrespectful towards other people, referring them as "idiots". You are not doing a disservice to anyone but yourself because you will be treated with the same lack of respect you display toward others. You get exactly what you put out, take a good look at your posts.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
In my opinion, there is truth to this. When you are good at something you get special recognition & respect. People generally are more interested in your opinions. This kinda used to frustrate me but I figured I don't place myself lower in any regard than any top player. At the end of the day they are just regular dudes who are good at this game.

Stop being disrespectful towards other people, referring them as "idiots". You are not doing a disservice to anyone but yourself because you will be treated with the same lack of respect you display yourself. You get exactly what you put out, take a good look at your posts.
I suppose you're right. I've already made it clearr that I won't bend over or kneel down for the top players. Unlike so many of the ''nobodies'' it's obvious that my holes aren't available for the top players ****s. So I suppose there is no reason to be hostile about it anymore.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
. You're new here
I stopped reading there.

TolietDuck's join date: may 2011

Froggy's join date: April 2012

Lets bring this thread back around to the focus of it, on Mango. I would love to see him get tons of friendlies in on top of the tournament matches. That way we get to see all of his characters. I want to see his falcon and Scorpion Master get some of the spotlight.

Battlecow

Play to Win
We're just honoring Mango the best way we know how

with pointless, idiotic immaturity

He would be so proud

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Lets bring this thread back around to the focus of it, on Mango. I would love to see him get tons of friendlies in on top of the tournament matches. That way we get to see all of his characters. I want to see his falcon and Scorpion Master get some of the spotlight.
***** please I wanna see that Falco

mmmmmm dat Falco

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Novi, make sure you tell Mango to Falco ditto Armada.

And get that recorded.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I want the PUFF

want it so bad

would that prove Umbreon's point about how AR should never have picked up YL? Or would it disprove it because mango got a secondary to deal with one? Does anyone care? **** no we just wanna see THAT PUFF taking the free CP wins FOR AMERICA

Also what with all the tourneys he's been winning mango should have enough to put up the remaining $600 if he wins big house, right?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Mango should go Puff and then catch Armada's couterpick with YOUNG LINK DITTOS

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Mango should go Puff and then catch Armada's couterpick with YOUNG LINK DITTOS
Looooooool

"Also what with all the tourneys he's been winning mango should have enough to put up the remaining $600 if he wins big house, right?"

I'll ask him. This fund is primarily for the plane ticket (Prices are around $920 now) but obviously he's going to have other expenses.

D

Deleted member

I mostly agree with your posts too but I filter through your underlying social distaste to look for real content. If you stop playing the man vs the machine for a bit it might help you.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, the actual points Strife makes aren't anything to get worked up over. You're just such a **** about it and often come to normal conclusions by bass ackwards logic.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I want the PUFF

want it so bad

would that prove Umbreon's point about how AR should never have picked up YL? Or would it disprove it because mango got a secondary to deal with one? Does anyone care? **** no we just wanna see THAT PUFF taking the free CP wins FOR AMERICA
Dat aggro Puff too **** I forgot

Actually I just wanna see Mango everything

I just love watching the ******* play

edit: huh never realized ******* was censored

Armada

Smash Lord
ShroudedOne: Convince Mango before the tournament if you wanna see that happen. He never wanna play against my secondaries for some reason.

Battlecow: Just because Hbox beat me with Puff dosen't mean Mango will :p

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Mango and Armada should play like 5000 hours of friendlies

seeing mango's puff again would be pretty cool, but I don't see it happening

Wake

Smash Master
Armada would probably just win with Peach lol. Hbox is way better against Peach with Puff.

I'd love to see Mango play Armada's secondaries though. That'd be cool.

Battlecow

Play to Win
IDK man he's been dodging the matchup all this time, maybe his skills vs puff have ATROPHIED.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Armada would probably just win with Peach lol. Hbox is way better against Peach with Puff.

I'd love to see Mango play Armada's secondaries though. That'd be cool.
Didn't mango beat him before with Jiggs? GG. Do i need to say DD into rest.

Wake

Smash Master
Genesis 1 results are extremely relevant. I guess Mango shouldn't even try Falco. Didn't Armada beat Mango's Falco at Genesis? ;)

I want to see Mango try Falco, actually. Maybe it'd work out.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I wonder why he never wants your secondaries. Maybe it's like, "No, I'm going to learn that Peach!" Or something. I dunno. It was a fun thought anyways.

I think Mango's Puff would get beasted. Unless he's been keeping it fresh. Which I doubt.

Battlecow

Play to Win
i wonder why he never wants your secondaries. Maybe it's like, "no, i'm going to learn that peach!" or something. I dunno. It was a fun thought anyways.

I think mango's puff would get beasted. Unless he's been keeping it fresh. Which i doubt.
have you seen the friendlies of his puff vs m2k's fox?

I mean it's pretty eh for mango, but keep in mind m2k's fox was wrecking hbox in friendlies too.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well he did in doubles multiple times.. especially vs my team at least. It's pretty scary sometimes, I still have nightmares at those x10+ rest in Brinstar. It happened at RoM 1 and RoM 4? I think..

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I didn't think Mango would be able to truly bring back his Jiggs, but then I saw it in teams and was like FUUUUU...

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I think Mango's Puff would get beasted. Unless he's been keeping it fresh. Which I doubt.
I mean his Puff shows up quite frequently in teams (pretty sure he played some Puff at FC in teams), so he could likely get it back in singles if he really worked at it, but I really think he'd rather just play spacies for singles at this point.

Popopidopop

Smash Cadet
If my government starts paying me for the Uni im attending,( Like they should in sweden!!) Ill forwards some money for this for certain!

Would love to see TRYHARD Mang0 (spacies) get off on some europeans, and get another chance to beat Armada. Also wanna see Leffen vs Mango, and Ice too.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Meh, I'm the most Armada >>> Mango person but even I think that Mango's Puff would likely win

Him picking Puff would make him a huge hypocrite though

Top Bottom