• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ok so i know this is totally last minute and kinda random in the thread, but anyone able to house 4 FL smasher? would only be friday and (maybe) saturday night. more than willing to throw a few bucks someones way if they got room in a hotel room or something also.
Can anybody hook these guys up? I'm full up now, can't house any more peeps at my place.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, unless a miricle happens, i will not be attending TO5. someone was supposed to buy one of my 360's tonight, but bailed on me due to very idiotic reasons. so, unless someone in the Metro ATL area wants to buy this thing tonight, i won't be able to go, plus i won't be able to get Yay...sometimes, people suck INCREDIBLY hard.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
THIS **** IS GUNNA BE AMAAAAAAAAAZING , looking forward to seeing everyone there !

Toasty - you'll have some of me, lets double the brown power :p

Fullmetal - of course, we'll sex it up as usual lol

Nite - be READY ! team

Nite

Smash Champion
Marty- Nooo...

I want you to do commentary on your own matches...

Ali- Hell yea. I think we will make a new wombo combo in grand finals.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
yeah, but I'm broke and $25 is a lot of money. Gas is already going to cost me $50 to drive up there and back.

Nite

Smash Champion
yeah, but I'm broke and $25 is a lot of money. Gas is already going to cost me $50 to drive up there and back.
Yea, you will have to pay door fee. But I guess if you don't enter the tourney, play a **** load of friendlies.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
YO anyone need a teamate hit me up... im thinkin about going... LET ME KNOW ASAP

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Actually I guess if I'm going to go then I may as well enter. You guys win. I may only be able to come on Sunday though. Can I still join Singles if I don't go on Saturday?

Nite

Smash Champion
Actually I guess if I'm going to go then I may as well enter. You guys win. I may only be able to come on Sunday though. Can I still join Singles if I don't go on Saturday?
Last time singles was on Sunday, so probably.

Edit- First post says singles reg. is on Sunday, so yea.

PB&J

Smash Hero
somebody should just pay for marty porblem solved

also-i will be selling true gamer shirts at the tourny the whole weeken and this time i have three designs

if you want to pay with credit card that will be possible at the tourny. if you want them after the tourny you can ge them on the website.

I have to switch servers so the website willo be up prob after the tourny..or just email me and ill send u proofs and we you can pay through pay pal.

Here are some pictures of the shirts that will be available for purchase

PB&J

Smash Hero
me and and djn are going to **** teams..get at us..lol

ill have live stream at my apt tomm so look out for the link or thread

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Enver, is there actually space at your house for that many people or is it gonna be impossibly cramped and hard to sleep? :\
there is a LOT of floor space throughout the house in various rooms. I really do NOT want people all over all the couches [or at least not in the one "formal" living room] and beds are a no-no completely unless I say otherwise [I wouldn't be so anal about all of this if it was my place >_>]
Why am I the one in the group that is always forgotten? Sadness.....
fuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk sorry! I knew I was forgetting someone! :( :( :(

Toasty - you'll have some of me, lets double the brown power :p
I don't know if GA can contain magnificence of that magnitude.

<3 Ali

edit:

SOMEWHAT INCONVENIENT HOUSING NEWS!!!!
I JUST found out that my cousin and her family will be returning SUNDAY NIGHT.

That means everyone I was housing will have to either crash at the venue sunday night or find some other means of housing...I'm sorry to everyone who was banking on housing sunday night. I'll do what I can to help out, even monetarily :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
aw yay =D Everyone I've met from FL has been super amazing.

Except you Hungrybox. I'll never forget what your G&W did to my poor little Ness at my hotel room at HERB2 ;____;

gahhh jkayz I can't hate on Hbox >_>

and saaadface @ Linguini...I wanted to beat his Marth with Ness and Pika and make money and youtube fame off of it!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Colbol even though I've been to many gigs i've never played you. I'm calling friendlies right now.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ah darn just found out my team partner can't make it.

Anybody who plays fast and technical want to team up with an old fashioned but very solid Peach/Sheik? I survive a long time in teams, usually, hehe.

Hey Mikey! You coming to this??

Enver get on IM at some point!

Top Bottom