• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Nite you forgot to include Porkchop.

The_Toast so me and a few others can crash at your place right? Where be-eth the nearest Jack in the Box.

"Help! It's a HungryMew2Cokblox"

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Can't wait to see you all again and make new smash friends. This needs more hype. Lol...

TOASTY!!!!!!!

Gimme some Nachos, son!!! Lol I'll be hungry when I gets therez.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
there are no jack in the boxes in GA.

EDIT WOW SAME TIME POST

Linguini

Smash Master
ahhhh so much work, im hoping i can get all this college/school **** done by friday if not itl be a waste of a plane ticket.

if i don't make this im def. going to ROM2

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Nite knows what's up...but LOL @ ihavespaceballs

Douuuug obviously you'll be staying with me! Just bring the stuff I've mentioned: pillow/blanket/towel(/setup! <3)

Sadly there are no Jack In The Box locations, as you know...but I'll try and find one for you along your route =D

so usually, I make free nachos for everyone I house that's OOS. But I seem to be housing a bunch of people @_@

I'll still make them for free but I am taking donations XD Especially since I have ice cream and other goodies to give out...[but the donations have nothing to do with that, **** was free!]...but yeah I would definitely appreciate any donations...a dollar will go a long way ^_^

I'll find out Saturday about the logistics of me making nachos AT the venue and if I can, I'll most certainly be making them after singles or if I have a considerable amount of time in the middle =D [THESE nachos will not be free, btw]

OH and don't forget to be my first "A Touch of Brown Magic" customers!

And lastly: Team AIDS Burger is going to **** everyone. :)

loljklastoneforreal:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I need a FULL list of each individual who is planning to stay with me.

So far I think I have:

Pikachad
ihavespaceballs
Handorin (I think?)
Iori
Red Ninja
Sinensis
KOkingpin
Tope
Cyrain
Darksyde
The_Doug + whoever is coming with him
Karn
Vilt
+...who the hell else is actually riding with them?

...did I miss anyone?

Please Please PLEASE send me main contact numbers JUST IN CASE **** goes wrong and I have to either be at my store or if, god forbid, I have to retract my offer of housing @_@

So far I only have ihavespaceballs' number...and I previously had Darksyde/Karn's numbers...

lastly: let me remind everyone staying with me:

THIS IS NOT MY HOUSE.

Please keep that in mind. Don't be stupid. I want no evidence, beyond a spike in the water and energy bill, that I had anyone over.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
toasty - there's 6 of us coming from Memphis (not including Iori, who's going his own weird way through Nashville with Sinesis and KO), in two cars, and we're picking up mslano on the way through Birmingham. So our total group is going to be:
me
Handorin
Chad
Myztek
HyperDragon
NES n00b
mslano

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
toasty - there's 6 of us coming from Memphis (not including Iori, who's going his own weird way through Nashville with Sinesis and KO), in two cars, and we're picking up mslano on the way through Birmingham. So our total group is going to be:
me
Handorin
Chad
Myztek
HyperDragon
NES n00b
mslano

I'm supplying the vehicle for the group that travels to tournaments in an uncanny manner. This small group of southern smashers consists of me, KOKingpin, and Iori. :lick: We're doing things a bit differently to accommodate vehicle issues and school/work schedules. I'm driving through Nashville today to pick up KO so he can make the tournament. Then we're going to head to Memphis later to get at some pre-TO5 smashing before we come to the tournament. Thanks for housing all of us, toasty. I sent you my cell phone number in a private message.

Linguini

Smash Master
**** came up up real quick and I won't be making it, thankfully I can transfer my ticket to the date of ROM2 for free.

Sorry DJ I was looking forward to teaming with you man.

See you all in NYC!!!

vo1t0rb

Smash Rookie
ok so i know this is totally last minute and kinda random in the thread, but anyone able to house 4 FL smasher? would only be friday and (maybe) saturday night. more than willing to throw a few bucks someones way if they got room in a hotel room or something also.

Top Bottom