• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
ack, i forgot about the harpy's music... :(

and, don't worry about the sweets thing for me. you guys have a cake that you all enjoy with celebration in mind. maybe we can all go out an get a manly-*** steak or something. that would suit my birthday nicely. and yes, mars, the women would work VERY nicely.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
haha aight cuties and cutettes, here's the deal. Im turnin 21 2 days before this, and im gonna plan somethin for this ****, **** IS GONNA GO DOWN, GET READY BETCHES, THAT GOD**** BERLIN WALL IS COMING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (OHHHHH) *breakdown*

nice1

Smash Lord
haha aight cuties and cutettes, here's the deal. Im turnin 21 2 days before this, and im gonna plan somethin for this ****, **** IS GONNA GO DOWN, GET READY BETCHES, THAT GOD**** BERLIN WALL IS COMING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (OHHHHH) *breakdown*
O ****:chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wes, is there a type of cake you prefer?
Obviously it'll have American flags and cars all over it.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
lol, looks like the lulz are upon you sir. i heard you're a beast now, come beat my falcon. . . if you can. ^_^
who'd you hear that from?

liars/

But yes I look forward to meeting you and beating playing you

MM?

and ATL South is too good for this **** - we psychologically **** mods.

But we better be careful since Big Brother is watching.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
who'd you hear that from?

liars/

But yes I look forward to meeting you and beating playing you

MM?

yo im about to leave to spain for a while, and wont get to touch anything resembling a video game, i'll be getting back a week before the tourney, i'll play a night or so with my buds, see how im doing, and if i feel like im rusty and it wouldnt be a fair representation of my skill, then i wont MM you, but if it shakes off quick and i start landin that sick ****, then i will, not much though, probably 10 bucks best of 5? I'll let you know man, either way, friendlies must take place.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

It's the devil's way now
There is no way out
You can scream and you can shout
It is too late now

edit: seriously though, just dont make spam topics. Talk and be friendly and fun in tournament topics and there will be seriously much less of a problem.

Eggz

Smash Hero
anyone who wants to friendly or money match just find me at the tournament and introduce yourself, ill be happy to find a TV with you and warm up.

I'm not gonna make any formal plans that way i dont feel bad when they fall through haha

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
anyone who wants to friendly or money match just find me at the tournament and introduce yourself, ill be happy to find a TV with you and warm up.

I'm not gonna make any formal plans that way i dont feel bad when they fall through haha
Hey man make more music. You have some **** good songs

I'll probably come to this if work allows me to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom