• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
SLinky and me are considering coming. Its pretty far off to say anything definite. We will try to drag any other Run7 members we can. Sure Nite won't put up a fight.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this is my birthday weekend (Jan.19th is my birthday). so, for a present, you guys can just forfeit to me in tournament. thanks in advance.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
this is my birthday weekend (Jan.19th is my birthday). so, for a present, you guys can just forfeit to me in tournament. thanks in advance.
I can do what Saberguy did on my birthday, we have a money match. You win, you get ten dollars, you lose you get a bag of M&Ms. Its win-win.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
looks like the pnt one, i think. might have been chris'

SleepyK

aw yeah, roy side tournament.
I vote marty gets an auto-bye to winner's finals.

Also, if i were to get marty a cake... anyone here able to draw a roy on a cake with frosting?
also marty, I know you don't like sweets, but is there a type of cake you prefer?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
aw yeah, roy side tournament.
I vote marty gets an auto-bye to winner's finals.

Also, if i were to get marty a cake... anyone here able to draw a roy on a cake with frosting?
also marty, I know you don't like sweets, but is there a type of cake you prefer?
i'm pretty sure he'd be down for like, some cake with sweet tea flavoring.

SleepyK

while teaming with tong or dogy
with kiwi's first album as the music
while we play double dragon on the projector with the sound on high

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, i'm not too big on cake or anything like that. get whatever kind you guys would like to eat.
and, OTRU, we may have to do that MM. and friendlies after that. frames, i asked first, so i win. =P roy side tourney ftw.

P.S. - i like how roy comes up as misspelled on SWF. i guess people hate him that much...and apparently, you guys hate me too if you're gonna make me team with tong or dogy while eating those awful pancakes AND watch double dragon... :(

SleepyK

Don't forget the music ;)
well, Marty, is there any other treat you wouldn't mind? I could get a bunch of Milo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom