• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't suppose there'll be any Brawl at TO4?...The title doesn't say "Melee only" like the third...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Ping pong MM's anyone?
Haven't touched the stuff in forever, but I am so down for any ping pong and foosball related shenanigans.

Dogy and jeff will be in C town Wed you should come:)
C town = Columbus? Because there's no way I can go too far out of Atlanta, considering my family will expect me at our Thanksgiving festivities.

dude im will so **** you i mean just so hard :laugh:
i hear ga wes is tryin to do something so i will see what the deal is on that
or hey we can play earlier hit me up with a pm
I hear you got tired of your easy character and switched to an easier one. Maybe you'll be able to take my Falcon this time REAL TALK

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Haven't touched the stuff in forever, but I am so down for any ping pong and foosball related shenanigans.

C town = Columbus? Because there's no way I can go too far out of Atlanta, considering my family will expect me at our Thanksgiving festivities.

I hear you got tired of your easy character and switched to an easier one. Maybe you'll be able to take my Falcon this time REAL TALK
its so true so very true:( oh and that depends xD i beat noob a couple of times hows that
or you can play my fox:chuckle: i love this guy real talk no homo
seriously though we should play

Eggz

Smash Hero
wuzpoppin ma atl south nigguhzzzz.

im gonna get some canadians to rep it down here =]
bam, pkm, and kage, anyone? they're so ****ing awesome/good at the game.

Jx31

Smash Ace
get dis **** up in tournament listings ya hurr?
It's already there, most people use this one instead.

Maybe Fullmetal should close this thread like the original TGMT thread in the atlantic south. TGMT got FAR more diverse attention once we started posting in tournament listings.

Linguini

Smash Master
It's already there, most people use this one instead.

Maybe Fullmetal should close this thread like the original TGMT thread in the atlantic south. TGMT got FAR more diverse attention once we started posting in tournament listings.
I agree, and exactly how big is this venue?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Waba is bigger than gigs easy.

It's probably like, 3 or 4 gigs put together. And alot more spacious. Gigs wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for the table in the middle (from last i remember, which was march).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom