• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
wrong - there will be two mediocre tournaments -

One because of a bad date OR because of laziness

the other because of an unknown name.

OMG, Let FullMetal rename his tournament TGMT2 and let him run it in that Church/Gym.
Nooo your wrong TO4 is not doubt big
and so is TGMT2
if you say anything else
i cant hear you
ALALLAAALALAALALALALALALAAL
MY EARS ARE PLUGS JK

GAwes

Hidden Boss
wrong - there will be two mediocre tournaments -

One because of a bad date OR because of laziness

the other because of an unknown name.

OMG, Let FullMetal rename his tournament TGMT2 and let him run it in that Church/Gym.
They will likely be months apart and besides are about 2 hours from each other drive-time? Its not even a question whether or not they should be merged?

Vts

Smash Champion
just wondering but who would be willing to come to a big tournament in Arkansas?

it will be next year though just want to make sure i can get 30+ people then i'll rent out this place.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
This is chaddd on Eugene's account.

All of you guys who want to merge the two tournaments (hungrybox) are thinking with your ***.

First of all:

TGMT IS NOT CANCELED THE DATE IS PENDING LEARN TO READ

It's also not going to be in December, so if I hear one more person talk about it having a 'sh*tty date' I'm going to flip.

Second, Flamin Roy is right. 1 tournament instead of 2? And for hungrybox to say that it would be two 'mediocre' tournaments if we don't merge them is just an ignorant blind assumption for the sake of your own argument. It's completely groundless.

Please, guys, this is Georgia. We don't have regional or national level tournament all the time. We don't have any tournaments worth a d*mn any time of the year other than these two tournaments and Wes. Please, OOS'ers, stop trying to take our tournaments away from us. Just man up and come to two giant tournaments. ESPECIALLY if you only live ONE STATE AWAY HUNGRYBOX.

Oh, and for the record. If I had a choice between Waba and the Church...well, seriously f*ck the Church. Waba destroys that hot and humid room.

tubes

Smash Ace
merge or no merge, It'd probably be a good idea to close the thread here in favor of the one in tournament listings.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Aight guys- post in Tournament Listings thread from now on.

We has to TELL MOAR PEOPLEZ

Again, addressing the "merge" idea-
I've got a solid thing running with this venue. I bring the owner business, and he works with me to be more accommodating to smashers.
I've also not even been approached with the idea by the T.O.s of TGMT- so I'm assuming we're both of the mindset to keep our own tournaments.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Would a mod either sticky this or close this? TGMT 2 got stickied, and its postponed indefinitely. This tournament is going to be huge, but we're all posting in the TOURNAMENT LISTINGS thread now.

So again, would a mod (Tom? <3) please either sticky this or close it- so people stop trying to bump it back up when there's no need to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom